/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

/MILO General/ DAY THREE - DON'T SHORT, THAT'S WHAT SHAPIRO WOULD DO Edition

MiloCoin is now available on Nova Exchange! Link provided here: novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/

>Gavin McInnes has covered MiloCoin on his based show: compoundmedia.com/shows/the-gavin-mcinnes-show-315/58c94dad7d76e614d500bc64/

Highlights from the last thread
>you know "it's happening" when (((they))) show up to brigade.
>MiloCoin bringing people together and about to make a lot of people Chads.

------ Links ------

>Official MiloCoin website:
MiloCoin.info

>Twitter
Twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin maymay Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? I gotchu senpai!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on ANN thread)

>How to buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
novaexchange.com
alcurex.com
MORE SOON - GO VOTE

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Sike, there is no official MiloCoin subreddit, please go back

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for .75 a coin

G E T C O M F Y B O Y S

nice OP dubs

>24 Hours change: -27.7%

Uhhh remind me again why this thing will be worth anything at all?

in
ayyyyy.

Scooping up Milos on nova, watching Heat a day sipping coffee, why can't every day be like this?

This weekend should be maximum comfy for MiloCoin.

It's day 3, don't be a fudcuck

You may be too new for crypto m8, sorry.

It's been listed 1 day and there's not a lot of supply or volume. The fact that there's like 100 dollars in buy support at 300 sats this early is fairly impressive

some very early people bought coins expensively. but when the price is so low, a big change in number isn't always a big change in the actual price. going from 500 sats to 350 sats is hardly devastating. it is going from $0.00162 to $0.00124

Group stream when? I recommend Even Stevens lol

I understand that.

My question was 'why will this be worth anything?' as in what features of Milocoin will make this better than, say, ETH or DASH or something else?

What's the advantage?

What's the likelihood we end up on Yobit? I was just looking at their rules for adding coins and aren't we kinda screwed? It said a max of 20% pre-mine and people were saying we had a much bigger one than that the other day.

Right now, generally crypto is only tracked by tech savvy people, neets and a tiny amount of normies. A crypto with a name and face people know some despise some love, that gets attention, in 2017 a successful coin is usually a big investor backed launch (eth, dash, lysk) or a meme coin of a person. I bought trumpcoins at a tenth of a cent, I liquidated 95% between .40-.50.
I also tripled my money with putin.
And those coins had absolute garbage at launch. rememeber trumpcoins .rocks? jesus..
play the trends, as of now memecoins that trigger, sell

IMO its all about the message/goals/community.

We fucking hate fake news, we hate collectivism, and we want to empower open discourse and civil disobedience.

I can't tell you anything about the features or workings - I'm a working stiff, not from the tech industry, and I'm not part of the MiloCoin team.

MiloCoin premine is less than 1% of max money, less than 7% of POW distribution. Not sure where people get their numbers. Half of yobit has more premine than milocoin.
I know the devs submitted, and yobit hasn't added ANY coin in 4 days, MiloCoin is probably in the queue

The dev has been saying "yobit is paid for" - whatever that means

Ok I can appreciate that.

These guys saying it'll become bigger than ETH or BTC seem crazy though. I think it's just too early for me.

This is a very good point.

This is a memecoin. Memecoins don't have features they're only good for pumping and profits. Not a bad thing, but people who think that this coin will actually have a use are probably mentally retarded.

Oh okay. That actually helps a lot. I have no problem believing idiots on this site were using bad numbers or fucked up their math so if we're below the 20% threshold then it will probably happen.

Nice dubs - got a wallet?

Cheers to this becoming the Memecoin to eclipse all memecoins

It means they paid the btc to have it listed? ever dealt with yobit...it's a Russian shit show, they take forever, lose tickets, rage at you for asking etc

Ah - see I have no idea man, I'm here for the ride, the memes and the sweet sweet Milos

MRvd2kHUSaHnPj6LQg6vBveeTUvxiJ3d5d

If singles 69 milos in my wallet.
If dubs 300 Milos in my wallet.
If trips 1k Milos and i take a picture naked for Milo.

Check'me!

Three times for tips.

I'm only giving you 1k MILO if you write MiloCoin on your dick

Kek be Praised.

Ok, i will do it as soon as i be able to.

I am going to do it, prepare the 1k for me.

plz gibs coins daddy
MCnFRNRe6tK4mAfcqY24epFF6W7yMJgq49

forgot to include my meme

Timestamped noodz with MiloCoin on your weenis and the 1k is yours

I am the posting through my cell phone.

The ID stayed the same, good.

Well I was hoping for something a little more erotic but a deal is a deal

Check your wallet hahahaha you madman

Posting the best meme from the same dude that made the OP's pic
Also can someone be a darling and help me out? A few milos would do I just don't want to miss the moon

MVAhYDoUokJFwCNMBg16agf28Mii6a5VWM

LOL

>dogecoin
>trumpcoin
All these coins had value because there good memes, nobody cares about milo he was some reatrd shillded by ctr, u idiots r so retarded u need normies to buy the coins , there not going to buy milovoins, u should have pick a better meme like pepecoin or kekcoin

>u should have pick a better meme like pepecoin

I SEE YOU SHILL

THIS THREAD IS FOR M I L O B O Y S

GTFO

Am about to start a long campaign of tweeting about this coin using the memes you guys have made in these threads. Wish me luck and if you want to give some morale support then please share a few milos :)

MStSDfZrnyp8c7qdgM16oTM7X7GtPTzTw1

>received 1k Milo
I was expecting nothing, you mad man really delivered!

>milo he was some reatrd shillded by ctr
where have you been man?he wasn't shilled by ctr at all. he has been subject to threads on /pol/ for years. he has been touring US campus' for the last 2 year too. he has good name recognition.

Godspeed in your quest on the Twitter front

I bopped your tip jar

make this the official logo

milo boys baby

MUYHV4SZNKvebQJyxmL1GZdApbdcLicxnU

KEK GRANT ME TRIPS OF TRUTH

AND GIVE POWER TO THE BASED FAGGOT OF OUR DAY

AMEN

Nice dubs

I am at work now, i can take a pretty good pic in about 2 hours, it will be so great you will pay 3k for it, you bet!

2 hours guys, 2 hours.

He may not grant us what we wish, but he will bestow upon us his divine plan.

Praise him. Guide Milo to our anus

Thanks man.

god fucking dammit biz

many such gay

May Kek smile upon you sir

Same, brother.

hey doing some wallpapers to night, oc as always ofc. gimme some milos if you appreciate.
MBKcvK9bGdaNGHGLZLt4JJHbtHs9E3HhvQ

also wtf man

So I've seen these threads for a few days now and it has been grabbing my interest more and more.

Tell me why I should drop 1 BTC on milo and what's the technology behind it that will not make this coin be another shitcoib.

If this post ends in 7 then Kek wills it, I will buy milo without questioning it.

>mfw cuckthereum is sending me to the fucking moon
>mfw golem has already given me 200% ROI
>mfw fagcoin crashes just like trumpcoin

nice gains user, however

>mfw milocoin nets me 50 thousand doll hairs

you're fuckin up lad

The penuntimate number is 7, Kek wants you to do that, but not now, wait until tonight.

in for
/MILO B O Y S /
/ourgay/
and $1 a coin (if dubs 1.50)

dude, bring us to 700 sat and go down as a legend in the milocoin lore

wow, nice dubs.

>200%
>"moon"

putin did that first day and it had no website

welp. it's settled

3 days until bitcoin clears

milo will be 1k sat by then
>reeeeeee

So no one gave me any reason to invest. What a waste of time. You kiddos wouldn't persuade a big investor into your shitcoin even if it was in front of you.

WITNESSED AND SCREENCAPPED

Out for a while, back later boys

Well, the premise of the coin is to support Milo (by giving him a claim to some coins) and support decentralized Journalism. By supporting the coin, we show the world we care about Milo and hate fake news.

if you aren't into it then don't buy it. you either know who milo is and can see the potential because of his large audience of college age people or you don't. don't think because you have 1 BTC to put into it you are some big investor, while a lot of people might be trying to get a few thousand coins, there are people here who already have a few bitcoin in it.

coins like these aren't about tech, they are about adoption. that is the difference. like doge got people into cryptos that weren't interested in bitcoin, milo coin can increase the reach by opening doors for the normies.

I didn't say I a big investor, but you can't make someone drop a BTC into it then how do you expect wide spread adoption. And I know who Milo is, and I really doubt he will be respected after all the pedophilic attacks he is currently under.

Can anyone post some good music to listen to while browsing this thread and NovaExchange? Feels maximum comfy. Looking for something A E S T H E T I C as the coin

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

also if dubs check em

MCdW4XG2DsGRku8ArV15kh3bAQDuuwsktD

What are the chances that this coin will get noticed by the same people who eventually backed Trumpoin thus sending it to Mars and back? That's what I'm gonna hold long for.

KEKS KINGDOM COME
KEKS WILL BE DONE
DONT BELIEVE THE ETH SHILLS
MILOCOIN HAS ALREADY WON

MW7oe4pUgCGBeaJjhGwVMQRJhATi4mWxE5

> it's written in the stars lads

this. not investing because of the terrible branding. the only way this goes mainstream is with a name change

Jesus credit card christ what have you done user

fair enough, i wasn't trying to be snarky or aggressive.
i think those attacks will pass and his reputation will recover and increase. i don't see it being the end of him.

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on what happened these last few days with milocoin? Havent been on biz.

pretty good i'd say. if it gets some decent gains it will be on the radars of people with reserves to make coins get high quickly. that will be some months off though i would imagine. it would also be beneficial for some Milo related events to happen for boosts to coincide with.

Nice dubs (post a wallet and a based bro will give you milocoins)

the big enchilada is that someone dropped an AESTHETIC coin three days ago with the goal to support Milo and decentralized journalism while we're in here having comfy as fuck threads and making gains on novaexchange. Join us and make it the moon.

(not sure how successful it will be but I havent had this much fun in a long time)

MBKcvK9bGdaNGHGLZLt4JJHbtHs9E3HhvQ

i could really really do anything for some more milocoins

Be creative, i am thinking in doing something so funny and good that people will send me 3k Milo.
My head is overheating thinking about that, but i am sure i am close to some epic win now.
Hold on boys, hold on...

>it would also be beneficial for some Milo related events to happen for boosts to coincide with.

that's what I was thinking when I decided to buy some. Milo has been a prevalent figure for the alt-right and Trump supporters for quite a time. He had such a strong following that I find it hard to believe that his current exile will be permanent.

It's only a matter of time.

MD6TrKeLYToVHLxW9ZD5iBS86xyo9W6WJC

Meanwhile send your MILO to this adress
MSm1WhXqcPa4kFKH4U8BaNHecuu29vV76D

why not make one with a picture of the Queen on one side and Milo on the other with milo saying "you're not the only Queen with a currency, darling" and the Milo coin logo.
i don't have PS and can't be fucked using the online editors.

Done )^

We may see a cross pump between Milo, Trump and Lepen...maybe Putin. You should be holding coins in at least one other memecoin.

Great thing is, they all help each other. In fact you might want to shill ALL of them, just for a bigger, more widespread message. More hype..

"Milo Yiannopoulos wants to ban Muslim group on Glasgow campus ‘to protect LGBT students’"

OH FUCK ITS HAPPENING BUY YOUR MILOCOINS!

I might drop 500 buckers on this.
But it has been dropping in value since release so I'm still considering waiting for a while

The initial offering on the exchange has been grossly over what it is worth so it naturally went down to reasonable prices. Been dipping and gaining for a bit already.

I delayed my uni work for this boys, I did my best hope you enjoy it, i'd love a donation if you would be so kind

MVAhYDoUokJFwCNMBg16agf28Mii6a5VWM

But it is a shitcoin.

I'd have to agree, except for Trumpcoin, everyone knows that dead. down 20% today and will be 2-3 cents by months end.
The other coins I could see, but milo should be the bulk of your split.
good analysis

yeah, there were a few enthusiastic buys in the thousands of sats, but it has levelled off. it's not going below 200 sats while the mining period is still happening. if you get the lower half of the 500-300 spread you're doing ok, but you have to realise that we are still in the first few days and the price will never be lower. once it gets above 1 cent for a couple of days, it isn't going back under (random mega dumps excluded)

i dumped the last of my trumps. made several thousand $, but my love for it has gone.

The price is not "down"...some anons tried to make the market by buying a few coins at really high prices. It almost instantly got volume at its real starting price which was closer to 230 sat. It was listed and received all 250 voted needed in under 6 hours, it's gonna do well. If you insist on speeding it up, tweet at yobit, they overall have the devs money.
Enjoy the comfy period on nova, it won't last

Nice cash out dude. I did similar during the final pump, but left a few thousand "in case", sold those as well last week, it's done.

I think we are staring at v2 of that here with milo, adjusting for circulation, I feel confident about 15-30 cents, no FOMO

Whats the current ETA for Yobit? I saw they release new coins every 4 days...today is the 4th day. Is it happening?

>no FOMO
i'm putting that on a sticker beside my computer. i fucked up with the trump pump. finally came to terms with that and i won't the mistake twice.

Depends on them sadly, and they are European pajeets.

But no coin has been listed in 4 days, so it's not as if Milo has been singled out or anything.

Everyone should open a support ticket asking about milocoin :^]

What do you guys think about a side marketing/branding push for "the official cryptocurrency of the lgbt"?

For all his flaws, he really does care about his gays.
You'd have double promotional power.

le first mainstream lgbt coin :^)