>at KFC
>finish my flamin' wrap and 10 popcorn chicken bites
>leave
>some guy pulls up into a disabled bay
>lets his passenger out
>clearly neither of them are disabled
>whip out my house key adorned with a Jaguar keyring
>start to key his car
>don't even make it to the third panel before he gets out of his car and starts screaming at me
>starts getting all aggressive and shouting at me and shit

What the fuck is wrong with people?

>>at KFC
Things that don't happen in britain.

It's literally 100 yards from my house and is delicious, fuck McDonald's you dumb pleb.

>He doesn't take note of this week's news

Wanna know how I know how youre a liar? KFC ran outta chicken.

As a guy who actually works there I'd be shocked if they had chicken.

Fake but...

My wifes a stumpgirl. People who park in cripple spots and aren't handicapped piss me off. Only thing more infuriating is the preggo parking at some stores. There's one grocery store by me where the preggo spots are closer than the cripple spots... shots merely an excuse for fat women to pretend they're knocked up for better parking.

>pregnant parking spots
these are a thing?
where?

>pregnant parking spots
It's how I used to refer to your wife's cunt while she had one in the oven.

I've seen one at a supermarket in a small liberal arts college town.

I hope you checked for a disabled sticker first.
My girlfriend looks completely normal, but because of her condition she can't walk far without her muscles seizing up and hurting. It's not an obvious disability, and some people have given her shit for parking in a disabled park. I almost smashed the cunt last time, but security guard made the guy leave.

Every Hy-Vee grocery store Ive ever been to.

>your wife's cunt
that would imply I even have a wife, or at least girlfriend

At least your KFC is open ;_;

Like yo mamma's ass.

Do they not have disabled plates or placards in Bongland?

You get a badge that you place in the window.

If you had a Jag, it'd be all right

>Do they not have disabled plates or placards in Bongland?
Far too many. A lot of people park in disabled parking with a pass they hang on their mirror. But none of the people in the car are disabled. They just had their old grandpa or grandma apply for one! Once they got it, the rest of the family just borrows that thing so they can park wherever they want. I constantly see people in handicapped spots without any handicap. They are young and healthy with no limp. What sucks even more is when a big tall pickup truck F350 or RAM. It's improbable that genuinely handicapped people are driving those monsters in the first place.

Preggo spots aren't legally protected like cripple spots. I park in them all the time

>F350 or RAM. It's improbable that genuinely handicapped people are driving those

Only handicapped people drive them.

>Niggers love their kfc

Op is a nigger

Not all disabilities are obvious

Local grocery store also has veteran parking.
Prediction: -- 2020
>Single Mom Parking
>Transabled (BIID) Parking
>POC/Kangz Parking
>Parking for women on their Period

Lmao
>be british
>go to KFC
>starve

t. britbong

absolutely BTFO

> American company with literally one job, can't do it.

Now that's not a surprise.

We have found someone with the mental disability required to buy one.

I wouldn't even be mad if it was called Kangz parking

read more than the headline next time dumb cunt.

it didn't run out nation wide. there are still stores open with KFC

what is wrong with boys crossdressing as girls?

Nothing but why are they dressing like they're in an episode of Full House?

post pictures of your stump gf

Did you say Wegmans in Ithaca? Because I thought I heard you say Wegmans in Ithaca.

>Jaguar keyring
>Doesn't own a Jaguar

Why do people do this.

Ive been to at least 5 and never seen pregnant parking spots

Try some of the ultra-conservative evangelical Christian areas, they are always up for getting the stupid to reproduce to proliferate their idiotic ideologies.

>People who park in cripple spots and aren't handicapped piss me off.
Just box them in, lel. What are they gonna do about, call the police while they're illegally parked?

>Prediction: -- 2020
>>POC/Kangz Parking
>I wouldn't even be mad if it was called Kangz parking

As parking goes, I've actually paid for parking insurance at a football game. Pulling into a spot, some black kid comes up and asks if I want to buy some insurance against problems while the car is parked there while I'm inside the stadium. $20

>What are they gonna do about, call the police while they're illegally parked?
They will say they came in to shop for something that their handicapped son/daughter/father/mother needed. The generic alibi to give to the helpless police is well-known and widespread. Due to discrimination lawsuits in my county, the police are prohibited to research further to see if you are lying or not.

They're everywhere here in canuckistan. I can't think of a Wal-Mart or mall parking lot without them.

Not that I care, I always park towards the rear of a parking lot. If that extra couple hundred feet of walking bothers you, you might be a fat sack of shit

a while back I was taking my grandmother out to a grocery store, and she can barely walk so she had a handicap license thing that you hang from the mirror
when we got there she decided not to come in, so I went in by myself
when I came out there was a policeman standing next to the car talking to her, and he told me that we're not allowed to use the spot unless the handicapped person is coming into the building
he was gracious enough not to give me a ticket in that case, but I'd imagine laws are similar in your country unless they've really gone canada-tier retarded

>They will say they came in to shop for something that their handicapped son/daughter/father/mother needed

Don't know where you live but here in bongland, you need the cripple badge. No badge, no parking. No exceptions.

>he told me that we're not allowed to use the spot unless the handicapped person is coming into the building
The law as written in my state only indicates that either the handicapped license plate or the handicapped hanger on the mirror is necessary. It doesn't say anything about the handicapped person being required to leave the vehicle to enter the store or that the handicapped person be the one driving.

You may very well be correct however as I don't have all the facts. That's because I have not read the section of laws pertaining to what is required to be issued the handicapped license plate or hanger in the first place. Those requirements might very well state that the portable hanger can be used only when the handicapped person is actually entering the store.

But I will say that 95% of the cases at walmart, there is no visible sign of handicapped nature with the people in the car. At the public library, i'd say about 75% look obviously like they could be handicapped. That means the 25% uncertainty contains the point of contention of what non-visible features constitutes temporary handicapped status. Or the hanger could be faked; a former female coworker created a convincing fake one using the shop's tools to print on plastic. She uses it only when at places and times that are too crowded to get a parking spot.

I drive my in-laws van with handicapped plates rarely. If I get to where I'm going and the vast majority of the handicapped spots are open, I'm parking in one. If it's busy and a lot of the spaces are taken, and I think there's the possibility of someone who needs one showing up and not being able to get one because I'm there, I park in the regular lot.