obsproject.com
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

>owlturd op

please don't

You're right, a distorted picture of a chicken is much better

Reposting my superhot movement.

>that frog anatomy

getting jap characters to work was pure hell, thanks Game Maker Studio

How did you do it? I'll have to do that in the future, might as well know now before killing myself.

Your game looks more of a clusterfuck every time I see it. It's probably a lot of fun to play but I literally have no idea how it works even after all this time.

DELETE THIS FUCKING PICTURE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW FUCK YOU

trust me when I say it's much better than before
'add font range' in font properties. For some obscure reason half of the fonts I've checked had the japanese characters rotated at 90 degree and the other half didn't even display correctly

Thanks a lot, user. Also I really want to play your game.

hehe

>changing his writing style for namefagging
I knew it. He's doing it right now defending his post about "only rps and clicker games have time investment or content"

It unironically is.

While I think gogem is a joke, that is quite possibly falseflagging.

Finally progress after a long time!

I added a black hole gun. It uses a post process shader to distort things, pulls enemies closer and kills them instantly if they are close enough to center.

I was kinda lazy last couple weeks. I feel like If I can spare 1-2 hours a day in average, I can release it in 2 months. Why it is so hard :(

Veeky Forums doesnt even have IDs
wish it did.

Holy shit, that looks amazing

wow, very cool

wew lad just finished redoing my game states and it's working very well but I can't show anything because no visual change since last time I posted progress
Well at least it'll be easier to add menus and shit

pls teach me how2shader senpai
that looks fucking cool

Nice work user.
I've also been doing behind the scenes changes that improve the game and make things easier for me, but have no visual changes.

Thanks, I didn't write the shader myself though. My shader-fu skills are not really good.

I kinda improved a little bit and made it scallable and work for different resolutions though

filtering gogem has been the best decision I've ever made in my life
the thread feels so much nicer

500+ FPS but no screen tearing during movement... Interesting...

see From time to time I visit shadertoy and awe at what people do. They are kinda hard to learn and reverse engineer but you can learn a few tricks there and there

Junji Ito would be proud.

Your game isn't fullscreen, windows has a vsync enabled for its desktop environment, unlike some linux distribution where you need to add one if you want
make it fullscreen and you'll see tearing

>love2d

Huh, thanks user. Not that it's particularly useful but it's nice to know a bit about how things work behind the scenes.

Best cross platform 2D engine IMO. The performance I've been profiling has been stellar on mobile.

he might be!

People like shit art, right? I can be the next Undertale with my "ironic" shit pixel art, right?

It's legit, nice.

Thinking about being the NEXT anything is setting yourself up for failure.
Just do what you fucking like and not what you think will be the easy path to fame and money, because there's no such thing.

Now stop asking retarded questions and JLMG

A good game can get famous despite its art, user. So sure, I hope you know what you're doing.

you need an existing cult following to make a new undertale with shit art

This is Bridget, she is a timit robot friend, please don't bully her or she might explode.

holy fuck I hate animating sprites

She's nice, but why a robot?

some adjustments based on suggestions from yesterday

but why not a robot, user?

What is a mechanoid?

she's mass produced,
Game is a rogue like, so the explanation for permadeath is that the next life is a new robot.

Here you go, you walking tin can

She's pretty cute

Because if you make a character something not ordinary it should have a motive or purpose.

Like this.

cutie robots piloting giant humans/cyborgs

Nice pretzels.

>Posting the male cat and not the female cat

Looks good nonetheless

How can I emulate the sounds/music from SOTN

If you just want music, you can go on youtube, download it and then convert.

You can't find real treasure in a spot already dug.

Sometimes there's an oil pool beneath another oil reserve.

Nah, I just like looking at cute girls.

>furry
please leave us alone

>mass produced robutt
>not "naked"

What's the problem?

Well I just spent half a day looking through my movement system to find out why suddenly jumping became incoherent.

Turns out that for some reason, when the character was on ground, a boolean determining whether the character could jump kept flickering between true and false.

The only way that the boolean could switch was through collision detection with the world, and could only turn on if collision with the ground was detected. So obviously something was wrong with the collision.

So then I found that the reason the collisions weren't consistent was because I changed the downward movement value when the character is on the ground from a -1 to a 0. And that led to the problem.

Half a day.

At least It's not as bad as the one time I spend about as much time looking through some code only to find out I used = instead of ==.

the ideas are flowing, oh shit.

I'm making an RPG full of lesbian anime girls and nobody will be able to stop me.

>open the game with a mega man x style opening,
slowing building up each layer of the character.

Dude, I hate furry stuff too but that dev has been working on that for ages and it's not degenerate stuff. If you have a problem with his game it's you who needs to leave, newfag.

1 MLP
2 Cub
3 Sanic
4 Rape

DIdn't know autists were so into rape.

>hyper anus

merci
i felt i was giving her a bit too much spotlight so i used the male one for a change

if the fucker from last thread is here.
#7, chiming in.

Write them down.

Yes. Good.

Too early for now. I will whenever it's worth showing.

Your game is seriously beautiful.
I'm not going to play it though, doesn't look like my cup of tea. But it is beautiful. Please, notice me.

nigga, I'm about to blow your fucking mind. your modeling is about to go through the roof.

Hard Ops blender add on. It's $15 but it's a worth it. Hell, there's a maya plugin that does the exact same thing and it costs like $900.

>i felt i was giving her a bit too much spotlight
Cute cat girls are always the correct answer, not matter the circumstances.

How aboot regular cat females?

Male cat is pretty nice too. I would hug him.

what happens when you go inside the black hole?

3d beginner. Is this considered low or high poly?

A regular cat female is fine too

textured low poly

Goodie! Cmulko isn't a female cat but the Player 2 character will be a female cat.

I added a collider, so you can't go inside.

very high poly

>Where's_the_sheriff.mp4

what is his blog?

And now we're out here and we're in there

Sure, lets allow ``tame'' furries, nothing can go wrong!

Except it attracts those degenerates like flies. This general would be filled with furries and those pony guys

If anyone responds to him, my opinion of agdg will not sink, because it's already at rock bottom, but I will be still disappointed.

Looks like we've found "his" new crusade target.

YOU CAN TRY TOO ! PUSH START ! YOU CAN PUSH TRY !
TRY TOO ! PUSH START TRY CAN START ! PUSH TOO PUSH PUSH TRY ! CAN YOU CAN START TRY ! START YOU PUSH
TOO ! START TRY YOU START TRY ! CAN TOO TRY START
PUSH ! CAN YOU PUSH TRY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Just keep talking about games.
Say, what game from agdg are you looking forward to the most?

PROGRESS: Tweaked/fixed a lot of really small things today, but because a lot of them involve ~1-2 frame changes to things or they're hard to record in a new webm, have the most recent webm I've made instead.

-Mashing prompts can now be completed with the left/right punch buttons in addition to the left/right dodge buttons
-Fixed a number of bugs where player states were displaying the wrong animation or frame for 1 frame after changing states
-Fixed the player having 1 frame of invulnerability for some reason during startup of either of the heavy attacks
-Fixed the enemy having full invulnerability for 12 frames during startup of their left/right hook attacks
-Whiffing with a heavy attack no longer causes a really long punch delay since the heavy attack animations are already super long
-Damage enemy takes during a number of enemy states increased

Slap me on the bottom row

I can't wait to play that game I'm working on, when it's actually finished and good

>tfw unorganized code

I believe in you, user. But you better get to work now.

I'll put it on 25.

Have you considered making it so the "dimension swap" instead makes all dimension-platforms swap between having collision/being visible, rather than teleporting the player?
It might be easier to make levels the way you want them that way.

>tfw code works but it shouldn't