How fucked are my wheels?

How fucked are my wheels?

Do you think I can manage to drive to a wheel shop tomorrow morning?

2nd

Greentext op. how the fuck...

get a deadblow mallet and whack it back into shape. if the wheel holds air you're good, just don't take it hooning.

Idk, it hit this pothole with both front and rear and my rears are fine.

Running on Apex Arc-8s and they are known to be strong since they're semi-forged.

Alright, it's pretty close to the bead but i'll probably drive first thing tomorrow to a shop

Just hammer it back in my man

I doubt he'll be able to, I tried on a wheel that bent and it just cracked it before it was even halfway back in shape. Maybe if it's some super soft chinesium.

If it's holding air, yes. Just don't go over about 35-40 and take it easy on the way to the shop. Stay off the highway.

this looks okay to me, it will hold the air unless you do more jumps.

Yeah it's holding, thanks for the reassurance.

Guess coil-overs are going to have to.

Also obligatory pre-fucked up wheel shot.

You should be able to make it to the shop. That part of the rim doesn't seal the air by itself. It keeps the bead from flexing and lifting off the inside of the rim. Don't hit any potholes and go easy over gravel/rough road.

is this LA? that shopping area looks familar.

You want the old guy advice? Put the spare on it to drive to the shop. No spare? See if your insurance gives you any free tows. If you absolutely have to drive on it, just go slowly, and not during rush hour. Tow trucks can take fucking forever during rush hour. If you don't have a spare, buy one when you get a new wheel tomorrow.

its fucked, next time buy some wheels that are more than $60

NY

oh shit that fucker is already cracked, yeah don't hammer it, it'll just break off.

>Do you think I can manage to drive to a wheel shop tomorrow morning?
If you don't use the freeway or do sharp turns on that wheel. With low profile tires and bent rims, it might remain somewhat leaky if the tire is deflated. So if you do a sharp turn and the air leaks out, it might be hard to re-inflate unless you have a high rate of air going in. So on your trip to the shop, be sure to have your 12 volt air compressor with you and not just a bicycle pump.

Remove tire, heat with torch then hammer.

>those trees
>LA

Just get some nail polish she’ll be right

your gonna need a new wheel no matter what so why not get a ride to the shop and buy one with a tire seated on it. if you really dont give a fuck you can put put there not like your gonna fuck anything not fucked

This can welded, turned and balanced. Nothing special about that repair.

Are you east euro living in US?

I would imagine with such a cheap wheel it would be "totaled"

Please drop your computer in a toilet.

Those repairs are not that expensive tho I would total all those wheels, they make car look trashy also that tint jesus...