Why aren't you getting your car washed right now?

Why aren't you getting your car washed right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rNDzwaQ2wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t give a fuck about my car

Because it's 21:55 and tomorrow morning I'm going to ride through wet salt anyway.

I'm pretending to work while shitposting on Veeky Forums.

I just did and smoked a fat doobie in the wash

I am though, it's raining.

cause its still clean from when i washed it yesterday

because its 50 and sunny outside and still clean

i have a soft top

I actually care about my car and hand wash it.

Good for you

Just be careful with that autism. In no time you will be spending half your salary on clay bars and new polishing pads

Very cheap alternative. Sounds like you dont care about your possessions

>Automatic car wash

It fucking below freezing, you go wash your fucking car.

What?

Stop fucking your cars paint with all the shit on car wash brushes and hand wash it you lazy piece of shit. And hand dry it so there aren't water spots.

I'm in bed and I can't drive on my own.

It's fine, dude, it's not a showcar. And even then, it would buff out just fine.

It's a 90 hp turbodiesel Toyota. Getting an underbody wash after the winter and getting the oil changed on time is as much care as I can give.

There is nothing on this planet that would make my paint worse that it already is.

It finally stopped raining. Im taking it in today

>car washes
I don't want to end up like this
Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=8rNDzwaQ2wg

That's just a proper deep scrub.

reported :)

There's a snow storm going on that is supposed to last until Saturday.

It would be dumb.

Because I'm getting my johnson pulled.

I'm not lazy, it's winter and I just wanted to remove the salt from the tire wells and underbody. I'll give it a nice hand wash and polish in the spring.

Same

Because it's -30 and the car is literally fucked 30 seconds after you drive away. My wheels wells are almost fully packed with snow tho. #tytegapz

I prepped for spring today. Got a car wash, waxed the bitch, used trim restore on all my plastic, foamed the tires.

Looking and feeling gud.

Car wash would strip the paint off

Because my microtowels are drying and I'm going to the wash-hall tomorrow.

>Lovingly clean and polish my car yesterday for hours
>Already fucking birdshit on it this morning
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hours
i wash my car by hand using the two bucket method. it takes me 30min at most. what the fuck does one do for TWO HOURS?

>getting it washed
I prefer not having some underpaid spic who doesn't give a fuck go through my car with cheap equipment and cheap soap, and touchless auto washes don't clean well enough for my standards.

>letting other people touch my vehicle

Yeah, no.

Because my retractable antenna is stuck in the up position so I can't go through an automated wash and it's fucking March in South Dakota so it's too cold to go to the quarter wash.
Also it's a beat to shit Hyundai and I kinda don't give a fuck.