PackManBrainlure

this, ez job

they probably won't even ask fpr one

WebTool
WebTool

What druggie are you taking and why op?

RumChicken
RumChicken

Yes. Then fail the drug test when they give it. Or take some cleanser to pass or ruin the test. This isnt the police. They might not test you or might not check for contamination.

TechHater
TechHater

Hey, if I cleaned up for this interview...

FastChef
FastChef

sure.
They never test for LSD anyway since LSD tests are expensive as fuck since the LSD amounts are exremely minuscule and can only be detected for 1-3 days max.

Lunatick
Lunatick

He's so addicted to drugs that he can't quit them even just to get a fucking job

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I remember I was sitting in an interview and they mentioned a drug test later that day, I immediately started chugging the water they had given me

yikes

w8t4u
w8t4u

Yes, I can pass it right back to you because that is a violation of my civil liberties

Bidwell
Bidwell

Real jobs shouldn't drug test

Methshot
Methshot

Not since the court ruled on Skinner.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Real employees shouldn't drugs

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

all the finance cucks you look up to are loaded up on amphetamines

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

If I was the employer I wouldn't want my sandwich artists stoned out of their mind, it's bad for business.

whereismyname
whereismyname

I was just making things up anyway. I'll see myself out.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

watches the wolf of wall street
Thinks everyone is really like this

Techpill
Techpill

Being degenerate

Flameblow
Flameblow

As long as you aren't operating machinery and doing your job well it shouldn't fucking matter.

Fucking bootlickers.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Well I do know that there was a big story recently when lloyds bank (England) told its bankers that they couldn't drink during work hours. A few of them did interviews and basically said drinking was an intrinsic part of bank culture. It should be expected that there are a few lines of the white stuff to go with it.

SniperWish
SniperWish

gee golly this is a really intense interview for a janitor. can i phone a friend?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

was assistant to a CFO of a fortune 100 company that deals with snacks, rhymes with That bitch low. i can confirm many drugs are taken. BUT it was in the early 2000's.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Ues because im not a retard degenerate and will drink myself to death jist because weed is illegal. Fucking kill me

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Yeah, but off the clock shouldnt be anyones fucking business. They need a test that can tell during smoking.

Emberburn
Emberburn

bootlickers.

Retard faggit leftist beta bernie jobless cuck detected.

Time to make america great again faggot...