/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg
Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-features-press-turn-battle-system-demon-negotiation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the hell is that op?

Is Flat /ourguy/?
He hates lolis after all

>SMT is getting a big ass mobile game with 3D demons, 3D exploration, demon negotiation, fusing, and full voice acting.
How can FGO NA even compheete?

isn't Honor of the Battered and Crying Warmonger enough?

It's the opposite user. Read between the lines.

No way

Is it jp only?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>smt

Proofs?

Neither of those would help. That'd make it so anything that isn't a lethal blow only makes Spartacus stronger. Gae Bolg inverts the "cut through you and injure you a lot until reaching a critical organ" and thusly works like "deals a lethal blow to a critical organ, then injures the rest of its way there".
By the time there's anything to heal or power up from, the lethal damage is done.

Shit, what about Persona?

Shin Megoomi Tensay

Guys, who is the biggest jobber?

>SMT

its all over bros post cute foxgirls

King of Jobbers obviously.

gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-features-press-turn-battle-system-demon-negotiation

STOP USING ANYTHING RELATED TO MY COUNTRY AS THREAD OP! IT'S NOT OUR FAULT FGO NA IS DEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>people whale in FGO that have no experience with the series

>who is said to be the strongest servant but always lose to the underdog?
Geez user I don't know

What's the absolute state of FGO NA right now?

>fully voiced scenes
It's not fair bros...

This one

Saber, no contest.

Please understand

F/SN banner with 1/2 Free Quests instead of the expected week of fucking nothing.

Did you collect enough rats to make that post Pablo Hidalgo Ahkmed?

>they're putting more effort into a mobile game than any SMT game from ds

I wanna force Jannu to suck my dick!

slightly behind schedule and obviously understaffed as all fuck

>1/2 Free Quests

Now I can spend 4 hours getting fuck-all for materials instead of 2!

What are you lads farming during the 1/2 ap free quests?

so Cu shits on Spartacus
what about Emiya, Medea, Seiba, Regend, Hassan and Meduseless?

>going back to playing my idol games
does she have any URs?

>gudako is an idolfag
It all makes sense now

>Waver has 1,664 XP to hit lvl 60
>Feed him one Assassin bronze XP card
>SUPER SUCCESS

Nasu you quadruple nigger I hope those whores this game bought you choke you with their thighs.

I need 16 Dragon Fangs for Artoria, 2 Ghost Lanters for Retard Cat, and 4 Octuplet Gems for Heracles.

>Slightly

What's the best place to farm Ascension Pieces? Specifically, Saber?

Yes, exactly! We knew you'd understand! And for that, we have deposited 1(one) quartz into your account. Play responsibly now.

Current dailies are really good for Bones, Proofs, Fangs, Saber/Archer/Lancer/Rider gems, and not mind-numbingly awful for Claws and Balls.

No it's pretty normal actually.

Gaul
I need to feed Cu some oranges so he puts his shirt on

How about checking the OP, my man?

I wanna burn Sakura alive while she pleads for forgiveness while Medusa is getting raped by me!

can forbidden pages be farmed in the upcoming 1/2?

Yeah at Fuyuki X-A.

loli redman WHEN???

Does 1/2 AP Free Quests include interludes?

im gay. sorry.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

or the blackbeard interlude, comming soon™

I need Eternal Gears, Reverse Dragon Scales, and Demon Hearts.

So I guess I'll be farming Dragon Fangs, Octuplet Crystals and mostly Chaos Claws.

you sure? doesn't it drop only bones?

Yeah Interludes are Free Quests, as are Daily Quests, Master Missions, Main Quests, Ascension Materials, Noble Phantasms, Servants and Craft Essences. All pretty much the same thing.

>castaro and assasskin never
And no

I wouldn't lie to you user.

Fate/Apocrypha and FGO NA brought in a lot of tertiaries.

I'm going to suck your dick if I find out you were lying

I'm pretty sure F/A didn't bring in shit.

Literally no one is watching and liking Apocrypha

>pompadour GOLDEN
YES PLEASE.

My main boy Herc sadly. Gil gets to at least shine in spin offs

>/fgoalter/
LOL

Apparently not, because that whale video last thread was done by someone with clearly 0 Fate knowledge

Gaul for 7 crystals, then whatever might have claws/hearts/scales if I have time since I don't think there is a good free quest for serpent jewels yet.

I'm watching it
I hate it
I hate just about everything so it doesn't mean much but still, it's shit, more so now that Spartacus is dead

Well I was lying, Pages can't drop in NA yet. Get to work.

isn't there only one place for Claws?

Fluffy Servant

>7 crystals

One or two outside of dailies, yeah.

astolfo would be a good waifu if he was a girl

To the people who is lv100 and above, how much times did you play each day to reach that level?

I started like two weeks ago and since I hit the 40s and the lv up started to go slowly I only have enough AP to play a couple of 30/40 AP missions on morning and a couple on night.

How did you guys organized your time to get to that level? Which is your daily routines with the game?

I'd like to learn to make the most profit of the AP to get leveled asap to get more AP

>*Slutty Servant
I thought outside of interludes it was just Germania which has 1 Chimera so a very low drop

I like Medb.

You can be the wife.

he's completely androgynous so if you want to believe she's a girl then go ahead.
same with D'Eon and Enkidu, they all have the female buff in Agartha

Hearts / Scales / Jewels are all impossible to get from Free Quests. Have fun.

It could be a lot worse honestly

Most of us have been playing since NA launch, but certain events have enough EXP per AP that you can hit level 70 before running out of AP.

Doing the dailies, especially doors and EXP just gives a lot of XP.

Even before I started semi-whaling I got to 100 pretty easily. It's then that XP requirements for levels become ridiculous, anyone over 110 is playing all day every day.

>36 claws

youre a fucking faggot, we all started on day one and just used our ap, it probably took 10 minutes twice a day since june 26th, wait till you get to 100 then the levels really start to slow

daily reminder that if you don't have a login streak of at least 75 on NA you're a fucking quintuple nigger

I just farm Mana Prisms and ascension materials on the hunting days. I usually level up once a week now that I made it past lvl 100.

>Okita
>Scat
>Jack
Are you the guy who already has around 1000 quartz?

So guys, can someone explain how much stats you get from grailing a Servant? Does their stat growth curve have anything to do with it?

I have like 90 and some in my giftbox, I'm just going to get lucky, you'll see

s e v e n t y n i n e b o y s

I sincerely hope you get it.

>those claws
teach me
Camilla needs more for her final Ascension and my Herc, Cat(Dog), and Cu need em too

>EMIYA
Tracing Harpe would be enough. No unnatural regeneration allowed, and Spartacus's suicidal strategy causes him to just lose his flesh cut by cut.
>Medea
No magic resistance? She will teach him the new meaning of "oppressor" with her gravity field and destruction lasers. It's just impossible.
>Seiba
Excalibur would destroy him without doubt, but without using that, it'd be a very hard fight. She's bad with durable foes.
>Regend
He'd have to settle it decisively with Tsubame Gaeshi before Spartacus has transformed too far. However, his great skill might just be enough to claim Spartacus's head before needing anything else. Kojirou does nothing but lethal attacks, so if Spartacus does his "let me be injured so I can really fight" deal, he's doomed...
>Hassan
Another instant killer. Hopeless.
>Meduseless
E rank magical energy. Petrified before he can do anything.

Spartacus has his points, but the 5th Holy Grail War is full of monsters. He is not even close to the same league.

But Herc once won a Grail War singlehandedly.

You gotta stop responding to yourself, it's not healthy

what else is there to do

Grail stats are always linear

RURANRA RURANRA
BASAKA WA DARENIMO MAKENAI, SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TSUYOI DAKARA!

That's what I need, not what I have

I'll get them. I'm lucky with 5* servants, not with CEs tho so 2030 will probably not show up

I'm sure you have something important you should be doing, go do that's.

its not fair bros

lol nope