youtu.be/r_pGawgvwy8?t=458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am I gonna make it bros?

xth for Syndra

>tsm 2nd

nah sorry you got autism

Is bloodlady Vayne a good skin?

>Illaoi Q still doesn't spawn a temporary tentacle where she's standing
>meaning outside of her ult tentacles are still limited to auto generating based on terrain

Lolbabs?

Daedric armor is the worst looking armor in all games tbph

Reminder that magic penetration(and lethality for that matter) are overbuffed on the pbe
preseason is going to be THE assassin meta

>preseason is going to be THE assassin meta

what, like the last 7 preseasons?

>overbuffed
>implying it compensates for the removal of precision mastery

I love Camille

Good thing I played the tutorial. Thornmail is a good first item

I Love Lux.

Is there any difference in border from gold5 ~ gold1?
My first season and I don't want to end with an ugly gold 5 border

No.

The only champ truly deserving of a rule 63 skin is nu-Eve, because the lore anonically confirms that she can change her sex and form to suit her victims' desires. She needs a legendary incubus skin, with an obvious new VO and all.

>tfw there'll never be anything lol related as good as Sseth's old LoL vids
long live the king

just play against a mage on the pbe dude
youll be bleeding from your asshole once he combos your

Honestly lost all respect I had for Dong Huap after he said those things about African Americans and accused Trump of not fucking them hard enough.

This ain't rule 63 she killed Vlad and took his living armor

JFC i quick-read that as Bloodlady Vlad

I'm retarded.

>PBE is now open to anyone!!

Yuri will conquer the earth!

>preseason is going to be THE assassin meta
not again

There is but it's barely noticeable.

>that profile view butt contour
I find that a lot more attractive than I feel like I should

They should make an item to give ADC's more health ad and attack speed. The assassin meta is coming

Dong Huap just proves the stereotype of all Trump supporters being stupid bigoted assholes.

You're getting lethal fucking tempo

Whats a good game to play in-between queues?
I'm not interested in Cuphead, and I've finished Darkest Dungeon. Something easier and maybe more relaxing prefered.

Who is the most freelo jungler?

and the bait is set

>Flash Wolves 1st
are you retarded?

the nerd one

More attack speed!

>shitty Zed and Katarina skins incoming
>Zed dropping to 4800 ip for the above
>Riot stating that they plan to buff assassin survivability so that they can be the chemo to the ADC and ardent censer meta cancer
>current tank/ADC hypercarry/ardent censer healslut support meta ruined worlds by making it one of the most boring competitive seasons to ever watch
>Kayn still a pretty recent champ, but his blue form hasn't seen much play since most players still consider it to be inferior for whatever reason
>Duskblade still fairly strong

Should've already been obvious for you already, user.

Thoughts on building Sterak's on Talon?

Viable botlane melee carries are what we need to prevent this cycle.

kayn if you're actually good at the game
sej if you have a learning disability .

Sejuani if your team isn't a complete fucking catastrophe. The levels of tankiness she reaches are absurd, and I think she's got more CC now than Nautilus while still being able to deal some decent damage.

So the best solution to stopping ardent censer is to buff Yasuo?

I dont get you user.

Syndra lives on a flying island and you may live bottom of the island. So you both will never ever meet. Even if you meet her by a minimal chance, I think she would only look down on you and treat you like a little cockroach, unless you have something that may impress her to have a word with you.

>inb4 but muh love

What can you offer Syndra, Syndrafag?

Shut up dotard. No one cares about your stupid turnrate

maybe if q applied sheen:)

Sejuani. Just build cinderhulk+warmogs on her and smack your gigantic dick in the opponents face. It's really funny.

Sweet. Bloodbae thrives in assassin metas.

Killing with blue kayns R should reset the rest of his cooldowns.
Or alternatively while he infest a target they are cursed and can not receive ANY buffs or healing.

Anyone notice that they're getting autofilled less if at all?
When I would pick mid as primary and fill as secondary I would get support almost all the time
Now I get mid and my secondary doesn't even matter anymore, what gives?

No, it's more like excessive overpandering to ADCs is what lead to this horrific current meta to begin with.

Saying this as an ADC main btw. Supports, junglers and top laners had to suffer to cater to our playstyle and meta preferences, as well. He'll, even half of the ADC champ pool suffered from this.

"Abolishing the welfare state is a mistake. At least you can tell where the roaches are when they are out in the open, the moment you force them to be responsible they'll form degenerate communities and beg the hard working people for handouts on the streets where they drown in a puddle of their own making. No, make those lists, keep them in neat little files so we know who they are. The day of the rope can't come soon enough" ~ Dong Huap

I am not sure this guy should be making youtube content for League players, most of which are pretty young and impressionable.

They changed that a few weeks (months?) ago. You very, very rarely get your secondary role now and mostly just if you accept a queue after someone dodged.

Who is Akihiko Ryuu and why is he stealing my thunder?

it was a different time

What if you're constantly matched with retards and want to be able to carry yourself out of elo hell?

This is the best meta tbph. I think riot should continue to use this one as a template of excellence for future balancing.

Riot has always pandered to ADC's to the point where they're the only class that is always required on a team. Maybe not melee carries, but when riot sets the paradigm that bot lane is not the exclusive territory of the ADC it would make a big difference.

i love this slut

completely unnecessary, I like the idea of a curse but you need to allow some counterplay to Kayn's damage.

gallons of cum

maybe for you, i'm on eune and going mid primary support secondary ALWAYS gives me the support

Dodge the w.

Well, ADCs WERE in a terrible state at the start of season 7. It's just that Riot went too far with balancing, like they usually do.

I stomped a few games as a hybrid Mordekaiser bot laner supported by Sona / Soraka.

Honestly, don't play jungle. I believe jungling is the most team reliant role in the game. If all your lanes lose you'll have nowhere to make plays from or any map influence to take objectives, and the enemy team will just start invading your jungle if they're smart, meaning you lose before you can even try to fight. Better just do the Tryndamere thing and splitpush to hell and back when you don't trust your team at all.

my best to impress her aka devotion and believing in her cause. Aside from wanting to be with her with all of my heart I would genuinely support her in whatever her plan is because I know that she isn't just a murderous psycho, she wants to change Ionia so that others do not have to suffer what she had been through.
Sure she wants to reach god tier power levels, but she also wants to make Ionia a better place, and I'd help her in whatever she needs because I'm convinced in her beliefs and love her.

Play Sejuani anyway? She deals a lot of damage. I had several games yesterday where I carried 4 retards.

femboy champion when

So what's the deal with Ezreal jungle? Is this a thing that some popular streamer did, or s it a thing that was done in the tournament? On one hand, all the ezreal jungles I get are complete horseshit, don't visit any lanes, don#t take any objectives, are a complete non-factor in mid game and generally make it seem like they don't exist. On the other hand A: If it was impossible for it to be good, I wouldn't constantly get teammates who get salty over banning their femboy, B: I once actually had an enemy ezreal jungle who basically 2shot the drake at lvl 7-8, so somehow, in one specific way, there's got to be a way in which Ez jg is good.

> assassin meta
> in anyway more than otherwise
Oh god, we have more than enough edgelords who try to hard to be le hardcarry as it is.

"I honestly think that Riot are a bunch of fucking retards for not keeping Aphromoo on a leash so he can't chimp out and destroy the set if he fucks up another one of his Alistar headbutt pulverize combos." ~ Dong Huap

This fucking guy

IMO they weren't that bad compared to how people presented it. They were just in a state where you actually had to properly stutter and position like a glass cannon should. IMO most of the "adcin2k17lul" meme was learned helplessness. Riot has a double standard for what ADC's have to do to be successful compared to any other class.

this
>no bullshit assasins
>no slow and boring tanks
>fun supports in meta

Did something happen?

anal beats and a red fidget spinner

I play Xin/Taric bot with a friend, but we're never going to see it at high level or in pro matches because it's too easy to abuse with range.

reddit comment where he said that the holocaust wasn't that bad if you compare it to the top lane meta.

>Arslan
>Femboi

>janna
>nami
>other healsluts
>fun
i know this is bait but cmon nigger

ew go away
Do you think she would accept you?

he made some weird statements about the holocaust

Just because you're an ugly little goblin doesn't mean other people don't find those champions fun this is a fun meta with fun champions to play

I like playing them though

>ranked euw down for hours
>not even a mention on reedit frontpage because of all the worlds shit

I HATE ESPORTS SO FUCKING MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw Zed, Syndra, Yasuo, Kayn and even Jhin are the heroes that Ionia needs, but doesn't deserve.

When the FUCK are we getting that Ionianlore update? It should've happened with with the Kayn or Xayah & Rakan reveals, but it didn't.

Do we really have to wait until we finally get an Irelia or Akali VGU now? That's so fucking far off.

You fell for her hype. She doesn't need to accept you from the get-go. She has a number. Once you've raped her that number of times, SHE WILL LEARN TO ACCEPT YOU OR SHE WILL PERISH LIKE THE WEAKLING SHE IS!

I hate europeans

are you serious?

youtu.be/r_pGawgvwy8?t=458

I'm determined enough, so yeah.
le funny

You're just making him sound more sympathetic to me.

The issue is not with ADC it is that Janna and Lulu are obscenely overpowered even with a nerfed Ardent Censer and invalidate the rest of the support pool. Remove Lulu and Janna and maybe Karma from the game and why not Soraka and Sona as well and all will be fine.

I... what?

>5 murderers are the heroes Ionia needs
Maybe if they purge the vastaya degenerates. Damn vastaya. The equivalent of Gypsy

kayn is cute CUTE!

did you open the video at the correct timecode?

>no slow and boring tanks

So i just got a dodge timer on the PBE coz the only champ anyone on the team could select was braum. ????????????????????????????

Got LP decay notification, how do I know if its for flex or solo?

o-ok!

>>no bullshit assasins
k
>>no slow and boring tanks
nigger are you kidding me?
>>fun supports in meta
yeah getting polymorphed every 2 seconds is fun to play against

why are you skeptical

Vel'koz mana cost are too high wtf