>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Icons
youtube.com/watch?v=KQlvJmzQQ5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for memes

Related to the discussion of flame tinder, is there a dragonslayer axe for intelligence builds?

DSA isn't a Faith weapon to begin with, it's a twink weapon through and through.

You may want to look into Heysel Pick though.

What's with Lothric castle and decapitations?

Honestly I'm actually kind of surprised that the phantom wasn't password-summoned, though if he were he would actually have Vigor.

Dragonslayer axe is a great RAW weapon that is buffed further by lightning blade, something that was the exact same but did magic, dark or even fire damage would be neato.

Pretty sure I missed out on Pick (until it drops again after you kill bosses in covenant chamber)

Elevators are fun for the whole family
DBGS
I think he means elemental and buffable
Symbolism for self-sacrifice, Lothric is all about linking dat flame

In that case, look into Drakeblood. It's not a very good weapon, but it does take well to Lightning Blade, DMB and CMW. Plus the triple split damage works in your favor for ripostes since it multiplies three numbers to get past flat defenses instead of two.

Go with Drakeblood Sword or Heysel's Pick due to BOISE.
Trust me, with DSA, you will get stunlocked for days unless you play caestus/DSA and parry fish

>trading with an axe

unfortunately pick is not available to me because I messed up

PC or PS4?

Who has fun like this

pc desu

>symbolism for self-sacrifice
>royal house tasked with keeping the fire lit
>the guy who was bred and raised from birth as a fire linker is a homo coward who refuses to link the fire
>is a girly fagboy who literally wears a skirt and gets fugged by his brother
>Oceiros goes mad and smashes Ocelotte, the only hope for his bloodline in a fit of retard rag

>coward who refuses to link the fire
He was pont-pilled, he did the right thing. Serving (((them))) after all they've done is retarded, even more so after (((they))) are pretty much all gone

>Who has fun like this
He asked, invading in one of the more deadly maps in DS3. Don't strain your arms reaching for that low hanging fruit, user.

3 phantoms make the boss considerably more tanky and I personally think it makes the game feel more like an RPG, especially if you have people playing different builds. That being said, the host will still get blasted in this fight if he doesn't know how to dodge. But again, this is DS3 so theres not much of a challenge anyway.

Pontiff pursued his own interests, not those of the world. If Lothric hadn't been a stupid fuckface he would've linked the Fire and we wouldn't have needed to step in.

>stop summoning Shira
>Midir is suddenly the easiest boss in the DLC
where did it go so wrong

If Lothric refused to link the fire then why is he one of the lord of cinders we need?
Also doesn't linking the fire cause you to combust and become the catalyst to keep the first flame alive? How are the lords of cinder still roaming about?

good side-weapon for a

They were supposed to be linked like how Ludleth is sitting on his throne, waiting for the linker to come and combust his ass. If the Lords hadn't left they would've been sitting on the thrones until Lothric comes around to link the fire and all of them would burn.

We "convince" Lothric to link the fire by killing him and chucking his head on the throne.

>get summoned as a spear twice while trying to co-op
>literally no summons for 15 minutes after i get the actual covenant item
yeah that's cool

Who else wants to hugg the Firekeeper so bad?

she talks weird and I bet she also smells bad

Do I have to fight those infinite knights every time I attempt the burnt ivory king?
I alt-f4'd when he killed me and don't feel like starting up again.

>she talks weird
yeah but so do i
> and I bet she also smells bad
actually a perfect fir

Read the fucking dialogue you imbecile

Did you notice how some of the ice disappeared? It wasn't just in the cathedral

>reading dialogue
>in dark souls

We got an actual brainlet in here, boys

I got the four knights, what I want to know is if closing of the gates before the boss is permanent or will I have to redo it every time.

Yes but you want them to reopen so you can farm loyce souls. And as long as you can keep your knights alive by pulling your own weight, you should have no problems

evry time m8, wot sl are u, if ur in the 150 range I'll giv u a hand

Weird is good.

oh w8, forgot how ds2 has that soul memory shit will have to check what mine is

They're not giving me trouble, I simply hate redoing parts that I already beat just to retry the one where I failed.

When has ANYBODY ever talked normally in a Souls game?

Imbecile confirmed

Any advice for pickle rick cosplay?

Doesn't failing to link the fire cause you to combust and become a charred corpse? How are you still roaming about?

le time is le conniptions

>get summoned as a spear twice while trying to co-op
Fuck you.

well tell me if u need help, if ur anywhere between 1.5M and 15M SM and u got a name ring with cathia selected I'll give u a hand

Nobody fucking knows. It's part of the "DS3 is fucking garbage" list of issues that make it incompatible with the series more than even DS2 was.

?

>trying to pass shit souls 2 as a better game than Dark Souls 3 at the slightest excuse
Every time.

>Pontiff pursued his own interests, not those of the world
Wrong, he waned to use the Profaned Flame to burn the rotting world to cinders like they do where he came from. Sulyvahn did nothing wrong.

I'm sorry that you had Soul of Cinder for a final boss, user

Heaven fucking forbid I mention Slav Knight Gael

I like this interpretation, but since the Profaned Flame is loreless it's really uninteresting

I still don't have 30 fragments after 3 NG cycles of permanently wearing the covenant item. People who complain about getting ears are entitled babies.

Can someone please go and do this stupid bossfight i'm so bored i'm gonna start posting fashion

>People who complain about getting ears are entitled babies
lmao you fucking retard

Both of those were leagues better than any boss in Dark Souls 2.

gotem

What if Gvynewere's tits were so big because she stored the darkness of humanity there

Didn't know Vaati still visited this general

Apply bloodlust to gut

Took me slightly more than a hour
try not being an overleveled dumbass if you want PvP action

That faggot about take the plunge lmao

What level are you? Seems pretty stat-intensive. Took me a long ass time to get the mountain dew at sl120. Also, I got constant invasions but spear summons were rare

He's fucking doing it boys

I'm so confused right now
>Replaying Dark Souls I on my PS3
>Get invaded in Anor Londo, I'm honestly surprised
>Lose
>This guy's messaging me with "LOL GIT GUD SCRUB, U FUCKIN SUK"

What the fuck? He barely won. I don't know why he's acting like this

No idea how people get to 120 in ng desu, i've done literally everything other than the final dlc area

Say hello to Midir for me, bitch

lol is this your first day on the internet user? Just ignore it

>tfw fighting a 1v3 gank as a spear and my game crashes
I probably would've won, too

Is it even worth playing DS2 NG+ with anything other than a GH/UGS? Everything else does fuck all damage even at +10, you either pancake them into oblivion or spend years kiting them one by one and chipping away at inflated health bars.

>Is it even worth playing[...] NG+
No.

>Is it even worth playing DS2
nope

I was on NG++ on my main when I bought the dlc, already 120 since a long time ago. If I recall correctly on my first character I reached ~100 after base game+dlc, but that was on a pirated copy.

>invade some shitter in fallen knight set twice
>he keeps rolling backwards from the spears and getting hit until he dies
>i don't even need to do anything other than use the item
surprised he didn't bring a gank squad

How do you know he wasn't?

Sigh... this is one of the hardest decisions for me

Even though I know he gets sent to his death , it just doesn't feel right not to tell him, he lives for pyromancy, if I was him then I'd spend my entire life in a constant state of frustration and annoyance over not knowing where my student learned this unique pyromancy

uhhh, RIP friend.

A symbol normally appears next to their name doesn't it?

that only shows up for downscaled phantoms, doesn't matter if they're passworded

I mean, your character doesn't know that the guy will end up dead. You did the right thing sending him there - it's not your fault he fucking dies.

I thought there were two different symbols. The blue one with an arrow being the downscaled password one, and a circular goldy sort of one being password summoned generally

How could a phantom possibly be downscaled without a password though?

yeah you're right, it doesn't make sense to roleplay as my character while using my OOC knowledge

Nevermind I must be on crack, though I'm sure I've seen some gold symbol but it's not on here darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Icons

Thats the gold arena icon.

You are a fucking retard. "Down" scaled phantoms do not have more health. If anything they have far less health than anyone else.

ICK OCK
BAN HE
greetings from /ss13g/

hey, look who decided to show their face, think I forgot about my last playthrough?

huh...

I thought if you attacked him he'd leave for the playthrough

ohwell, I guess I'll just find Kaathe

Wrong, their stats are lowered but they can still have considerably more health than anyone else in the hosts' game. Its only a problem for low level players though.

I've co-op'd with my 802 character before and my health is always the same or below the hosts at any level.

So what a fun unusual build for ds3 ?

I mean everything seems so streamlined I can just do everything with my STR/DEX character

Is there even minmaxing anymore? Is sorcery fun? Are there goog low level invasion build that are fun?

Too many questions I know. I probably will just stop playing this game. I dont know why I would start ds3 all over again.

Does anyone have that comic where the Firekeeper gets bigger boobs through a firekeepers soul?

>get invaded on road of sacrifices after clearing both crabs
>wait forever, nobody comes
>suddenly a ranged attack out of nowhere
>turn back, came from a tree a few meters away
>check it out, nobody there
>suddenly one of those ghosts of other players running around, wearing master's attire, backstabs me
>lose him while distracted by cross zombie
>walk slowly between the trees, try to run up to and target every ghost
>get tired from all the stress
>fucker comes up behind a tree in knight armor for another backstab and vanishes after running out of range again
>back up against a wall and look around in panic, no sippies left, can't take the tension anymore
>plunge attacks me with a great club like the scrub that I am
>doesn't even taunt, just runs behind the next tree out of sight

all in all, my only regret is not believing more of that kid's stories about video game experiences back in the days

What lvl was the host?

>Quelana appears if you have a +10 or higher flame
>he can upgrade up to +15
>he must have at least +15 himself
>he can't find her
????

Someones already done testing on this:
>SL 255 scaled to 120
>Hp lost : from 1819 (99 Vig + ember) to 1669
>FP lost : from 450 to 417
You certenly lose health but its not a terrible loss. Furthermore you're decked out in better scaling equipment and + rings.

I was thinking about doing an immolation tinter farron flashsword and soul greatsword build. for utility, I kinda want to mix it up with great magic shield and something like homing crystal soulmass and/or crystal hail to see where it takes me.

>low level invasion is literally all spawncamping/attempted spawncamping 3 man password ganks
>normal invasion is all PVE players who pose zero challenge or threat, or also 3 man password ganks
>high level invasion is all mulesave C**sen Und*** PVP meta cookie cutter builds/streamer eceleb FOTM meta cancer
>ditto to arena, except throw in the occasional blatant hacker/lagswitcher

Looks like the fun finally ran out.
Guess I'm done until the next Fromsoft game shows up

You need to hurt him more
kek. He was using untrue white ring and probably obscuring too with the spook sorcery

check out this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQlvJmzQQ5g

if you cba to watch the whole thing, there's a theory that he actually does find Quelana, but she uses rapport on him and sends him to his death

that, or Blighttown was just too bullshit for him.

I'm going with the latter
driven mad by the shitty level layout, poison swamp, toxin blowdarts, fire breathing dogs, infinite giant mosquitos, and the horrible sub-10 framerate