/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Greg Edwort Edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Last weeks serverpolls are done, here's the results:
Add Barrows 16 Yes 17 No (48%) Status: Failed
Add Yu Narukami 30 Yes 9 No (77%) Status: Passed
Area 1 had a good case or something
Apollo has to go because he has work

Last thread: get in here and let's make a case, form up MORNING CREW

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1p9Yhxr1YzB3vezadoAPXNhuNo-19m6Hj_KmEyNpzap0/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

courtroom 5 is actively building a case, get in here boys

Casing? At this hour? Sounds CRAZY to me.
Best of luck to you, kiddos.

So how did the meme shitshow from last night end?

Which one?

How did that turn out?

Judge agreed to test Greg Edwort's blood against the unknown blood on the pencil, which would exonerate Gant. Larry Butz arrived to test the blood and proceeded to do so by tasting both samples.

G U I L T Y

I was the second wit. What was geg's tasty about

The absolute trainwreck that was courtroom 2
Fucking >laundry

Courtroom 2 was fantastic

"Fantastic"
You mean memetastic.

>day """""cases"""""

This was a nitekrew case nigger

>nu-nitekrew """"cases""""

Yea I guess I do mean that.

This fucking pollo man. Why is it always the pollos.

You can't stop the Pollo

Meme shitshow?

Apollos can only be gods of defense or retarded assholes. There is never any inbetween

In some cases literal Gods too.

Last night there was a case with a newpollo that decided to fuck off mid case cause he had work
We also had a fake judge trying to crash the case because apollo accidently said he rested his case
Then we had a first witness who had to spoonfeed his contra down the throat of the defense because they didnt press shit
Then we had a second witness that tried to do a aussie accent gimmick but the defense couldnt unserstand shit so they didnt press and shit went south real fast.
Then wit2 redid her tasty with a normal accent and the steno had to go supp def to spoonfeed the contra to the DAs.

I had to leave after that. That cindy was a bad DA.

>Not realizing there are people who sign up to lead def and pretend to be retarded just to crash the case

Who wants to do a motherfuckin case?

I am writing one right now, thoughts?
docs.google.com/document/d/1p9Yhxr1YzB3vezadoAPXNhuNo-19m6Hj_KmEyNpzap0/edit?usp=sharing

>No detective
You madman. I like it.
Someone's probably going to make the first witness a detective that happens to be on the ship anyway

When will people realize detectives are a terrible idea? I understand how convenient they can be to settle some qualms, but the drawbacks far exceed the benefits.

>whatever mysteries were placed in the document are usually destroyed by the detective during the very first testimony
>they always make sure to leave little to nothing for the witnesses to explain
>when players find an obstacle, it is already natural instinct to request a free pass from the detective instead of working through it with the help of witnesses
>detectives can single handedly make changes that can destroy the work of all witnesses at once, despite not being involved with witnessing in any way

Apolli wasnt retsrded he was just making rookie mistakes all the time

Cindy was just very passive and overall pretty boring.

>whatever mysteries were placed in the document are usually destroyed by the detective during the very first testimony
Well then, if you built it, det it. It's that simple. You can keep mystery in things that way much easier than some stranger you barely know try and read your dumbass mind.

Might as well play pre-writtens then. Being vague about things to leave flexibility possibilities for the witnesses is not rocket science.

>Being vague about things to leave flexibility possibilities for the witnesses is not rocket science.
But it is when if you are vague the pussbaby defense whines you don't know anything about the case.

That's why we have to stop with detectives. Too much stress for little reward.

Adachi plays Adachi - The Egocentric Police Dick.mp3

After those fateful hours in The Bunker, the survivors of the first RED/BLUE Game find themselves dumped into a world they never knew: a post-apocalyptic world far in the future from their time that had suffered a great calamity. For a year the survivors struggled to adapt to this hellish future, in which pockets of humanity still survived.
Then they started to hear the rumors. Rumors of The Bunker they had stayed in being open again. Rumors of it hiding what they were seeking: Answers to the questions about the first Game plaguing their minds, the identity of Zero, and a way back to their time.
As the survivors, accompanied by several people of the future equally intrigued by the contents of The Bunker, enter the elevator to descend, they’re all knocked out by a strange gas. When they awake, they find themselves in a large, familiar room, with a familiar device on their wrists. It seems they’re now trapped in...

RED/BLUE GAME 2:
REVENGEANCE BOOGALOO
THE SQUEAKQUEL

When?

When it's done™

More seriously, it should be ready in about a week if I keep making steady progress on it, but I may hold onto it a little longer to further polish it and keep it from being run too close to the original Decision Game.

Coo

Nice intro, that's actually a good idea introducing a case like this in the thread.

Banana

bananas are fucking gay

Take that back

>posting a gay banana orgy

fucking ree

When do we add Huniepop to AOV?

pls no

>that profile
wew

>Posting non-canon Athena.

Persona Online General

Remember when we had themed persona AAIs that didn't try to rip out all the mechanics of the game and shove them into an AO format?

Whats the story here?
I remember seeing that a while back but I didnt see the case.

In short: He used the victim's corpse as a counterweight to rappel down the building.

Remember when you autists didn't sperg out over formats you didn't like?

im gay

No, ever since the first non-vanilla format was pushed -- which I think we civil trials -- people have sperged out over formats they didn't like. You don't remember

>Oh, is this a civil case?
>Goodbye.

And after that AAIs got shitposted into oblivion when they were new. People are so resistant to any new ideas.

Welp, turns out that not having a detective is actually a horrible idea and now there's a full case doc to prove it.

Show us

>not having a detective is actually a horrible idea
It's only a horrible idea when no one else does the asspulling. Cases NEED new info and evidence. Nobody here is good enough to write a case that can be solved with a satisfying conclusion after several witnesses with just the initial evidence. Even something as simple as 1 fucking 1 has new information suddenly present itself to the court in terms of the thinker statue being a clock