/wfg/ - Warframe General

Better than Frost edition

previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/887725-plains-of-eidolon-update-2250-22501/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4duJdeKTwHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nth for who cares if the game is p2w

But I like Frost

>As someone who grinded for Ivara I laugh in the face of every single faggot that spent shekels for a frame you can get for free.
I second this, well not laughing at their face but look down on them.

What's the best way to do finishing/mining on the plains without getting interrupted?

>There's never and 'end' to the game, you don't win the whole thing. You win missions, but not 'the game'.

MMOs don't have an end either
But there's a bunch of MMORPGs that are called pay to win

Winning on those is killing other players on PvP, in Warframe it's killing AI enemies

yth for the game cannot be won and exists for the experience

>wts unrolled opticor riven 500p
>"250p"
>"200p + daikyu riven"
>"trade with guandong"
hell if i said the price i want it for that much
at this rate i might as well roll it for some shit damage stat and sell it godsupersayan 1k

Okay so I keep hearing how duration fucks up channeled abilities and shit when it comes to energy drain, or something like that
Could someone explain how to this retard?

Nezha I LOVE YOU.
Please use me like an undersized condom!

This.
Maplestory has no win condition nor barely functional pvp, still it's massively p2w unless you play Reboot.

how do you prove it though? that's my issue. you have no way of knowing someone bought it or grinded for it

I use frost for fishing. Mining I use Loki but Nezha seems like a good choice too.

How disappointed should I be?

Repost edition.

(I feel you Skana and Heatsword user, I got stuck with a Jaw Sword riven for my first melee riven.)

NARUTO x WARFRAME CROSSOVER WHEN?

There was a massive influx of Ivaras during the sale, especially on Hydron, it's obvious a lot of people bought her. I know that wasn't exactly your point, I just wanted to point that out tho.

When there's a warframe mobage that you can play and get items for the main game. Hire me DE!

the energy ticks faster if you have a lower duration. it ticks slower with a higher duration

so say you have a channeled skill that ticks 1 energy per one second and 120% increased in duration. instead of 1 energy per second it will be 1 energy per 1.2 seconds

negative duration increases per-second energy cost, but can be offset by increased efficiency above the normal 75% efficiency cap

Is it something that you really need to know?

Just live in blissful ignorance.

Until they somehow flub a vault as Ivara somefuckinghow, thus exposing them.

Then you're allowed to feel superior.

first for Warfreemium is p2win, p2progress, p2skip

youtube.com/watch?v=4duJdeKTwHY

Guild mate out right said "brought ivara because can't farm it in spay"

Reposting because previous thread died in a dumb argument.

Rolling a penta (why) riven mod. Since its base crit and status chance is 10%, I'm assuming this weapon is built for pure damage? Left or Right? Left has multishot and heat which would make blast stronger, but the negative is reload speed which is a hassle. Right has damage which is gr8 and a negative that's whatever, but I feel the status chance is wasted. Assuming that I won't roll this riven for a while because it's a fucking penta but I have a secura penta so might as well try it out.

Are there many shitters in your clan you have to tolerate?

Left because you clearly can't do things right

i'm new a ivara player too though. i haven't even played her actually. she's in the oven right now

i'm going to be lumped in with these faggots

Is Vay Hek impressed?

And of course I'm too retarded to attach the picture. Pls no bully watching the 120s when I realized was horrible enough.

>people who like gara are the same people who follow a BAD anime

my sides.jpg

You've done the time in Spy though. You know how they work.

It's k if you bugger them up due to shoddy jump mechanics off a zipwire though.

Why use Ivara for spy's tho?
Why not just Loki?

hopefully never

Loki is if you wanna go FAAAAAST.

Ivara is for comfyspy. Or for 'not giving a fuck' with Infiltrate.

Cause she's immune to lasers with her augment.
Might also skip Loki and use Octavia instead if you don't want to use Ivara.

That reload speed penalty is pathetic, and multishot is god. Left 100% of the time.

that's a good point, but i never really considered grinding for ivara for her easy mode spy missions. i can do spy missions with any frame without tripping up. i can safely say i've mastered them. i just think her kit sounds fun and am anxious to build for her exalted bow

Why use loki for anything

Yeah, she's not a frame you get FOR Spy, since by the time you get her, you don't need her.

It's just really comfy to do them with her.

>wasting 90p on an arsewing mod

Ok I guess

Because he makes a mockery out of spy, or any stealth mission to be exact.

Always amazes me seeing these shitters crawl out of reddit.
Loki can turn every single faction into Infested tier retards while invisible and have them all aggro onto something other than a player/objective.
Also switch teleport is great for unfucking DE's quality level geometry.
Nevermind the simple push button invis that doesn't slow you down.

I those are still ok in my book but what I won't tolerate are beggers

Because he's probably the single most overloaded frame in the game. He can turn himself effectively invulnerable and permanently incapacitate enemies in a massive AOE instantly, consistently.

Remember

Ivara can pickpocket Vomvalysts.

If this was her only power, she'd still be worth having.

Fuck The Quills

Just kill like 5 Eidolons in a night and you have max standing for the day though.

what else can Ivara abuse with pickpocket?
she's in the oven now, and i know she sleeks spy like noone

oh yes, this too. this is another reason i grinded for her

>be new
>be bad at spy
>look up ivara
>wow i should get this frame so i will never have to worry about spy ever again
>farm loki to farm ivara
>in the process learn the ins and outs of spy missions and now actually enjoy them
>dont even use ivara for spy now and just use her for POE fishing

>covering everything even the credits amount and the % infested purged

Forgot to cover you renergy bar and buffs tho
Autism at it's best

can you at least pretend not to have autism for a minute? farming teralysts is the most meta shit around in the game. not everyone has the optimal builds and you will not be taken along with a group in recruiting chat if you're not conforming to the meta. getting a random group in the plains is also a pain in the ass since it's filled with low mrs just dicking around doing nothing

She can abuse your cute little shota cock with her phat thighs slapping against you

What's the most effective way to lvl up sniper other than leeching?

>Hirudo
>+dmg to corpus
>+dmg
>-status

???
the meta frames are easy to get besides harrow
volt is clan tech
chroma is quest
trin prime is 40p or boss
like stop being retarded and kill 8 teralysts a night like the rest of us

just leech. go to hydron with only your sniper equipped, but make sure you're using a fame that can dish out some damage if you need to help. it's that easy

Ivara

Literally any Trinity will be brought along with most groups and not be expected to do anything more complex than hit 4. If you can't even build a Trinity you are pretty fucking awful at an easy videogame.

How to make Sobek good?

this what a titron build should resemble, or do i go all in on crit?

leeching is king
else just put hush on it and ivara

>tfw farmed eidolons for a week and have enough cores to last nearly two months
who cares........

Compelling argument.

Can you cast the spear without breaking Prowl?

Is that a question or a statement?

>If you can't even build a Trinity you are pretty fucking awful at an easy videogame.
While you're correct, I wouldn't call it easy in the way of knowing how the mechanics work.
Nothing is explained in-game, you have to autistically read through pages of wiki-information to understand most of the basic things (like dealing damage) in this game.
The gameplay is piss-easy, understanding the deeper mechanics is not.

i don't want to play trinity. i want to farm teralysts with ash

>Always amazes me seeing these shitters crawl out of reddit.
stopped reading there

so does any invis frame

Overloaded? I feel like there's better CC than disarm out there.

too lewd
>mfw shota cocks are my weakness

>so does any invis frame
Ivara can't even go fast while invis, how do you intend on making the case Loki < Ivara?

I run this for dicking around in plains bounties, it is a blast.

Cooking off huge groups, when the Arcane Tempo kicks in while you are hosing down a Bolkor, etc.

decoy + switch teleport breaks vaults

i mean i'm too lazy to look it up but irradiating disarm is basically Nyx's chaos
not like it's hard to CC literally everything in this game

wtf would ash even do?
octavia

>you have to autistically read through pages of wiki-information to understand most of the basic things (like dealing damage) in this game.
>The gameplay is piss-easy, understanding the deeper mechanics is not.
this is my issue. i hate learning by just reading a bunch of shit. i have to learn by doing something. i just want to take part in a teralyst fight's later stages

you missed his point
he wants to do teralyst in a group and doesnt feel like he has to conform to meta 100% of the time

Right, except literally no mods are required on the Trinity in order to heal lures. You could bring an unmodded Trinity and as long as you have the basic awareness to push 4 when the lumpy balls are damaged your job is covered.

>want to bring useless frame
>angery no one wants his useless frame
i dun get it

Join my clan and we can make it a reality!
>but I already have a clan!
What a shame, go ask them then silly!

i don't know. i was reading that in the later stages the vomvalysts start swarming and ash could probably bladestorm the shit out of them easily. also his group invisibility can be useful. i don't know of the vomvalysts are actually an issue though

boring, wasn't intending to have a waifuframe slapfight with a shitter go bait someone else

see that's actually interesting because I've never done it, I usually think nothing of decoy and switch because they seem so useless but that's something I should try.

Irradiating disarm doesn't seem so bad but I don't like using a frame for just one ability and the rest of his kit feels so underwhelming.

How much space shekels for this bad boy right here?

>Why not just Limbo?

ftfy m8

>-Crit Chance

>boring, wasn't intending to have a waifuframe slapfight with a shitter go bait someone else
Wew, autism.

sometimes people want to play the game for fun and just use the frame they want to use, without feeling like they HAVE to bring X Y Z

>angry
where did he said he was angry

They aren't an issue and group invisibility wouldn't help more than the group invulnerability/lure healing/operator-damage boosting of the 3 important roles right now.

Again you fucking reddit shitter, if you don't understand why disarm is one of the best CCs in the game you are leaving yourself handicapped.

literally nothing

>Why not just Operator
Personally, I hate operators, but they're making spy even more trivial than Loki or Limbo

non issue
zenurik lightning balls and auto aim scaffold laser rape them
if you want to only kill 2-3 a night sure go ahead

but still not as trivial as Ivara does

Memes aside, what are some good archwing weapons?

yes, it's obvious i don't have a clan. the one i was in was just this fuck huge mountain clan that i simply joined for the schematics. their dojo was also extremely ugly

Oh yes, Operators do trivialise spy.

You know who else has a slow invis?

Fucking Wukong.

fluctus is the best for basically everything except jordas
for jordas you want velocitus

flutus
cyngas

Boils down to how you like to play. Personally i split frames into two categories: fun frames and tool frames. I use the fun frames to actually play the game (Nidus, Chroma, Inaros, etc), and the tool frames to skip tedious shit. For example, I potatoed Limbo and literally only use him to effortlessly complete mob def sorties.

Ivara makes everything boring, not trivial
>Slow invis
Just use void dash and your warframe between vaults LOL!

Then post your ign you dunce.

This guy has it right, with honourary mention to Grattler for funsies and ImperatorV/Cyngas for hitscans.

Centaur is still the best melee for it as far as I know.