Firespawn
Firespawn

Shoo shoo gains golem.

Flameblow
Flameblow

poor fags gonna poor

DeathDog
DeathDog

are you pretty confident on a POSW price increase?

FastChef
FastChef

yeah, it's a great platform and generates alot of buzz, only a question of time when it hits 5$

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

twitter.com/jacob_stalman

whereismyname
whereismyname

5$ is way too optimistic

Methshot
Methshot

I'm too poor and ashamed to share mine

Emberburn
Emberburn

post it fag

FastChef
FastChef

Poorfags unite

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

all in on memes

I like this guy's style

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

was holding only eth up until a couple weeks ago i bought other ethereum coins

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

This is 8% of my portfolio. The rest are in ethereum cold storage. Started with $530 on Monday. Thinking about putting my 5 eth into more posw and maybe Little into something else. I bought ethereum over a year ago and held never traded. Wish I got into it sooner but an very happy with by progress in crypto the past year.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Wrong pic

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

poorfag here, if i wasn't i'd put some into posw right now, not 5 eth...but 2 eth maybe

something tells me posw is too good to be true but to invest anyways

likme
likme

So how does this app work? Is there a way to put money into it without it being linked directly with my bank?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

It's called blockfolio. It doesn't hold or transact real money. You manually enter the amount of coins you hold and basis (you can enter all your trades if you wish) and then it tracks the worth of portfolio as a whole.

It's pretty neat, has a bunch of charts and other stuff built in.

Spamalot
Spamalot

o bitbean

Immediately fix your portfolio.

Methnerd
Methnerd

buy GNT lads....

Skullbone
Skullbone

Be nice just starting

Evilember
Evilember

no bitbean
aapl at 120

well if there's some solace amazon and google will be 5k in a few years maybe, go buy some bitbean and poswallet you fucking moron

also here's my non-meme security advice: buy amkr, abb, and glw. those three companies will be major benefactors of the new era coming on us in technology. corning and amkor especially.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Thanks what do you think of jd? Seems like a good chance to get in on an early amazon

Nojokur
Nojokur

Started with .15 bitcoin on March 18th.

Rode a few pump and dumps all the way to 1 btc and now I'm holding these long term.

The money in CAD is from the TaaS ICO.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

twitter.com/jacob_stalman

takes2long
takes2long

no bitbean

eternally laughing @ u

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

When will gnt moon? It's been such a tease

Soft_member
Soft_member

about 430k of bitcoin, 70k eth and 20k ethereum classic. sold out most shitcoins during the alt bubble a month or so ago.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit