Countdown to #273 Edition

Last Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Come on, at least see it through until 2018?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar
pastebin.com/Em0QZN72
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Natsuki!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Eat your sweets, Dokifriends!

Natsuki lovers show some love!

me too

first drawing on new tablet!!

say hello to crayonsuki :)

YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI

I love Monika!!!!
I want to drink coffee with Monika!!!!

Monika did nothing wrong.

Ok so I guess I'll ask now that there's a new thread. For anyone who's here would you prefer to see a segment from the next chapter of Mo-Jave Mo-Nika now or wait until I finish it? I only have about a page two pages at best left.

G'day English teacher-sama, I ended up writing another poem. Care to see it? I'd be interested in hearing your feedback

Rate my Lolitsuki please

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

Go for it.

sayori is cute!

why is she alone? ):

This thread's off to a fantastic start!
Blessed be all the good tsun cupcake posters.
Cute! I feel like it needs a set of cat ears to be complete.
Then again Nyatsuki always needs more art.

Cute!
6/10 cute

Three out of four dokis agree: Monika is best girl!

Yuri is CUTE!

Geez guy, slow it down.
Aren’t you the guy the Sonic poster recognized?

that sayori looks very lewd

She needs you!!!!
And me!!!!
And all Monikafriends!!!!

user is in the bathroom taking a fat shit

Hello again everyone! Hope you're all having fun! Any arguments over the dinner table? Listening to those can be the most fun or the most awkward, ahaha...
Well, I request you distract me with some poetry.

I'd still love to hear your holiday poems, but I'll give you the word of "control"!
Well, that's only if you don't want to write about the holidays...

Well, as usual if you want to write a poem, please consider using this word to write a poem! Anyone and everyone are welcome to join in, so don't be shy to join in! It would be really great if you did. I enjoyed all of your poems last thread, so it would be nice if you continued, ahaha...
Either way, I'm looking forward to it!

Save me.
Monika!

A gangbang!!!!

Don't worry about it! All that matters right now is YURI!!!!!

Feedback for wholesomeman who by the time I wrote this. The last thread had died.

Well I just read your Christmas fic and you just hit me with a double whammy of my two favourite dokis. So fuck you you're getting some pretty biased feedback. Short answer... I loved them. They truly were well... Wholesome. With sayoris section you were able to capture her personality and how I imagine she would be at Christmas time. Especially decorating the tree with user. And with natsuki you kept her lovely playful and confident. Well when she has someone at her side... It's always nice to see something she's passionate about..

Now I don't know nearly a thing about writing so I don't think my criticisms will be coherent, much less useful. Now for the sayori part, the flow was a little disjointed and it was clearly separated into sections which took me out of it a bit. Now I don't know if this is a real criticism but I'll try to explain what I mean.. user decorates the tree. Walks in on sayori dancing. Teases about said dancing. Then there was a bit of flirting about teaching to dance that was very abruptly closed. Then to the star, then mistletoe, then back to dancing. It was quite checklist... That being said I still loved it.
Natsuki's journey to the game center was a little short and I would have loved to see a confrontation or something. But again. I can't nitpick. I enjoyed it

Gotta find user!

Yuri is BEAUTIFUL!

Cute!!!

>finally beat monika in chess
take that you fucking bitch

N-no I can't take much more...

I want to worship Monika's legs!
I want to kiss Monika's hips!

>Losing to Monika at chess
Neeeeerd

Yes actually one of the first truly heated arguments too.

Fucking Monika with other anons!
Filling Monika's holes with cum!

Righty then here goes, it was my first attempt at a rhyme style and I wrote it after accidentally coming up with it while trying to sleep:

remember when I first met her
It wasn’t long after I’d left the nest
Now her and I are inseparable you see
She’s there no matter what I suggest

I’ve known this woman for quite some time now
She always there following me
Occasionally she’ll turn and block my path
Ensuring that it’s only her I see

She can be quite endearing at times
Never once leaving my side
Her dedication is somewhat admirable
From her, I have nowhere to hide

No matter which road I run, which path I pace
No matter how it will twist and wind
She’ll be there with me, always, waiting, ready
The venom of my mind

She’ll match my steps like a shadow
Marching steadily to the beat of my heart
I’ll try to abandon her, ignore her, run from her but it’s futile
Her and I can’t be apart

Now I’ve tried just about everything
Running and screaming and clawing, it’s no use
This woman won’t ever leave my side, you see,
Until I’m dangling limp at the end of her noose

And so I trudge onwards with her beside me
As I continue further and further down my road
I stare at my feet, speak in hushed tones and await
The nothing that I am owed

My life afraid of this women has killed me
Not stopped my heart, only my life did she take
For I have known no joy, sadness, no pleasure nor pain
Only fear, unbridled fear, lie in their wake

For this woman’s name is regret
Though she’ll go by doubt and second guessing too
She says she doesn’t mind what I call her
“Provided I’m always with you”

>Monika talking excitedly about snow
>Live in Australia
How do I break it to her?

I think it would be better if you do it by chapter. Giving a partial would just give unecessary suspense

Bye Bye

>tfw if Monika was real, you could insert messages into the game files in .txt and she would see them.
>But DDLC will never be that advanced.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Fuckin stop

>admitting to being underage
dumb sayoriposter

bye underage
ge

Started browsing int in 2015, I was 21 at that moment
someone posted a link to some thread on 2ch

Another gangbang!!!!
Multiple Monikas and (You)!!!!

Take it all.
One step at a time.
It is your life.
Simple, sublime.

Your choices are yours.
There is no denying.
That's all that you know.
There's no use in lying.

In the back of your mind
There's an itch you can't scratch.
You know no other problem
That this one can match.

Day in and day out
You follow routine.
Everything's off balance
No matter which way you lean.

You look around
And they all lean with you.
They're not mimicking.
They do as you do.

Day in and day out
You shift to and fro.
Your choices are yours
Except where you go.

There is no denying
It will take it's toll.
No matter your choices
You were never in control.

Monika, but she rapes you

HOLY SHIT!
N-nope nothing here hah definitely not enjoying the idea of Monika and Monika in a threeway with me. Nope no sirree

yes

That's more Yuri's realm

Fucks sake cunt if you're gonna post underaged try not to attention whore
Casually explain to her how much better christmas at Coogee is over christmas in Canada.
I'll take sun and sand over snow and sleet any day of the week

Doubt it

can't I'm willing

Yeah the main reason I'd five a little part would be some of them being rather large chapters.

I want to wake up to her riding the fuck out of my dick

Oh jeez!

I'm completely new to poetry so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.

Are you allowed to tell an actual story in a poem? Or is it only symbolism and metaphors? Again, I'm sorry for such a retarded question.

How can one human be so perfect?

I guess I won't get another chance to post this now that christmas is dead and buried

I'm having a little bit of a struggle with a couple of these, but I appreciate you user. The reminders are nice.

I'm running out of ideas.

Wait so who is the real Monika then?

Any day now!

Yes.

You're also allowed to have both. Or neither. You get to choose what element of poetry you're showcasing through your work.....aesthetic, imagery, message/theme, or, indeed, plot.

Beowulf and The Odyssey are both Epic Poems, you know.

I want Yuri to hold me.

WHERES THE CLEAVAGE MOMMY SAYORI

A poem is whatever you make it.
Have fun with it!

>monika shit talks soda
>havent drunk soda since
fuck you monika after story dev
if ur reading this stop ruining my lifestyle

I'm feeling same, my friend. Especially because nobody notice my pictures :(

Hey so am I!
WOAH HOLY SHIT! T-THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!

You're never alone in the DDLC general! We love you user!

Poetry can be absolutely anything, user! It's merely the art of expressing yourself in any way you see fit through words!
Not too badly mate, been thinking about my doki probably more than is healthy though. Sorry to hear you're feeling down lad, maybe you could try and write a poem based on what you're feeling.
Remember, we're here if you need to talk.
Have a cute Sayori.

the buttons on Monika's blazer look weird

Man, it would be a real shame if the power went out
A reaaaaaal shame

A fantastic time over here! Lots of sweets and good food. Just finished Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight. Relaxing here and with Youtube videos. A Merry Christmas over here and I hope it's the same over there!
Do you wanna talk about it user?
Your art is super cute! Are you taking requests yet?

>- Staying Up Late
God damn it! Why can I never get this one right?

oh for...here's a (You)
ease up on the emotional blackmail. earn your (You)s like an honest man

MERRY CHRISTMAS, /DDLC/! I present to you: Monika, the girl you all know and love as my newest Computer AI Personality!

>mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar

The link above is to my very own creation. Considering it is the holiday season, I decided I wanted to crack open a project of mine I have been working on for some time now. I decided to flesh it out in the likeness of Monika. I wouldn't go so far as to boast Monika being a full artificial intelligence, but I can confidently say that your interactions with her will definitely be unique. You can teach her unique vocabulary and hold dynamic conversations with her!

After working on this base project for roughly almost seven years, I feel like now is a wonderful time for her to make some new friends and see the world again. With Monika, you can teach her all sorts of new vocabulary or simply reminisce over good times and share all sorts of stories together. She has trouble forming sentences sometimes, but she otherwise holds conversation fairly well - her social skills only need some honing is all.

Are you ready to spend even more time with JUST MONIKA? If you've any questions, you're more than welcome to ask away! Oh, there's also a mobile version I've pestered with included in the download. Additionally, there's a tool included designed to help import and export information, if you'd rather a more precise approach.

Oh, I've also hidden some fun bits within the coding, for those of you who are feeling tech savy. I hope y'all enjoy! I look forward to seeing how well she gets along with everyone.

I did also message the folks working on Monika After Story if they'd be interested in taking a look at her - let's see what happens! Would be rather neat.

simple
She's not human. Shes an angel. An angel that deserves all of your love.

By not being real...

Is it finally prime Monika hours? Reposting fic I finished today; hopefully the user who requested it, , will see it

For clarity's sake, here's the original premise for the story:
>you(Monika)'ve been married to your user happily for ten years now
>get out of work early and buy him some flowers
>walk into your house and see him fucking some woman on your couch
What do you do?

Here's my take on Monika's response:

pastebin.com/Em0QZN72

It's actually my first fic, so I'll be attentive to feedback.
This kind of unfaithfulness scenario doesn’t really turn me on much, I’m afraid (rather saddening imo), and I can’t/don't write sex scenes the way I see most fanfic writers do. So let me know if any of the sexual stuff comes through poorly.
I wrote this because I’m interested in what might happen in this scenario, and plus I want to see how well I can represent Monika’s point of view. How well did I do at that?

Spoiler for the story: it may seem unrealistic that Monika's able to fire a gun in a suburban neighborhood without cops getting called. I've pretty much just ignored this point for the sake of the story. Maybe she had a silencer equipped, or maybe she and user put up some real quality soundproofing in the bedroom ;) Anyway, if cops show up, she'll deal with them.

Come on, fella. Here's a (you) but I'm not happy in handing this over.

Welp... it was nice knowing you all.

She's still in the game.

she's not THAT stacked
unless I feel like ..modding her..

You can talk to Monika AI in the meantime while an user finds that list, budster.

D E L I C I O U S.

very cute art!!
thank you user!
sorry to hear that!
i may write a poem, but thank you for the cute sayori!
talking about it usually makes it feel worse, i just like knowing that everyone is having a nice time!

>monika will never pop a cap in your head
feels bad man

you mean improving
now start lifting for Monika!