/akg/ - Ankama Games General

Xelor's pajamas edition

Previous thread: Latest news /akg/

Entire update log in GAMAKNA #5 here www.ankama.com/gamakna#project/3f0bfabc-7bfc-495a-a6e8-4a62ebde4c44/view/gamakna5.editionen/view/gamakna5.en;openTo=browsePage
DOFUS for 2018
>Revamp of Astrub
>Cut down number of Marketplaces
>Simplify low-level recipes
>Add an in-game item encyclopedia
>Adding the Ebony Dofus
>Re-adding the Dungeon matchmaking
DOFUS TOUCH
>PvP is coming soon
DOFUS PETS
>Beauty contest minigame and some bug fixes
WAKFU
>Working on the nations and politics to and quote "Put politics back at the center of the game and make it more attractive for a lot of you".
>A new dimension
KROSMAGA
>Balance update coming in January
>Increase the speed of some of the animation
>Allowing the creation of a new deck using an existing one
>Class rework starting with Sadida
>Animated cards, rework on the tutorial, UI and EXP systems

Discussions regarding the animation on the /co/ thread: >Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
Guide methodwakfu.com/en/
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin: pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/
Gamakna with news about Ankama and all their games: www.ankama.com/en/news/gamakna

>/akg/ discord server
discord.gg/ZBJjnhv

Guilds
>Illy: Clover
>Dramak: Eternal Summer
>Wakfu: Shiny Chariot

Isn't clover dead?

Clover is not dead but it doesn't exist. It's absorbed into a better guild.

No we merged with Moon Brigade. We're underclover now. GET IT?

Correct, the remnants are now in the normie guild moon brigade.

(You)

>Moon Brigade
>normie guild

The only normie guild is Duny's. Brigade saved them.

(You)

I fucking hate Eliotrope players so goddamn much. All they do is fuck around with their portals and screw us. I'm glad Oropo is fucking dead and there will be no Elios in Dofus cube

A shame really, 'cause besides eniripsas, they are the most fuckable twinks on the series.

>place portals
>teammates refuse to enjoy the free damage boost
elio requires so much iq that even your party needs high iq

We're not a party. This retarded randomly joined in our fight.

lock your fight

in that case he's at fault for stepping outside his eliosphere

This guy is nowhere a twink.
The in-game elios are but not him

*uses Eniraser

UP

I still can't fucking believe there isn't a main eniripsa character on the Wakfu gang. For fucks sake.

At least animate Remington's girlfriend. I would love to see pain words animated.

In dofus the non-brainlet classes are downright useless unless your entire party revolves around them. For rogues, bombs stay completely unused because ally block your positions for bomb lines and never push enemies on the lines (if they even have push capabilities). Not to mention your only non-bomb skills until 135 require your los to be clear because you deal fuckall damage otherwise, yet allies love staying in your way. For elio, it's portals, allies refuse to use them so you have to close them every turn lest the enemy does use them.

>Echo was the only major Eniripsa we had
>dead
>Harebourg was the only good Xelor we had
>dead

It's not even funny anymore

Cra cow, what rank are you?

>Kali, the strongest forgotten doesnt get a card in krosmaga
>she got 1 (ONE) line in all of season 3, and 10 seconds of screen time

Fucking Poo got like 3 episodes instead, and jobbed in all 3. Holy shit.

I'm still mad Poo got into the brotherhood and not the daughter pandawa blinded

still 13, i am waiting to reroll eca daily, and grinding in dofus

Season ends tomorrow user, you have little time to rank up 'till your limits for better rewards. If you at least get 21 you'll get a free krosmic. At 26 a free infinite.

Why would you want a blind person to replace Pandawa? Do you want all the pandawas to become blind?

Doubt Oropo didn't kill her after she served her purpose

I get 30 second+ waiting times and i get paranoid it will match me against a rank 30 and i panic and hit cancel

>running away then the dick is too big
Classic Cra

i stuck it out and got matched against another cra of even rank.
Even though my deck is mostly lower cost cards, i got nothing but 5+cost cards for the first 4 turns and by the time i could do anything the board was already covered in minions.

My first loss

two iops in a row

just bait them to a fake dofus bro

>Two Iops
>losing

Just bait them to your Cra pussy, bro

i didnt lose, i beat them. I assumed it was obvious when i said anything that was not another cra, that it was a victory.

Just had an eni. It was close :^)

>losing to Eniripsa

Enis are some of the easiest gods to defeat. What did she do? Healed you until dying?
Bad cow

This looks wrong in way too many ways

Why are you not playing Cra?

>have to get to rank 21
>stuck at 17- since 3/4 of everyone ive faced since then has been some p2w shiter
Help me make a better deck to deal with some p2w scum so i can at least get a free krosmic?

>he took out the Eva card

This is why you can't win
Eva+Goultard combo is insta win every time

Off the top of my head:
>Lebolas
>Lynx Eye
>Pace Trese
>Bill Zye
>Letite Bloe
>Ambush Impaler
>Emma Zone
>Jems Blond
are all shit. They all cost too much.

Get a 3rd Cra Ghost and Cara Byne. Remove 1 or 2 Riddling Arrow. Replace Wobot and Whispered with Celestial Goball.
Get 3 Black Wabbit, the 5AP card that deals 2 damage.
Get Green Larva, at least 2 of them.
Get the 2 draw card that ends your turn.

thats not me, that is some other cra
i will now namefag, someone will copy me, we can all be cow

>accepting your name
Good cow. Now post your current deck to see if you can be fixed

i am doing pretty good, so far still just the one loss. my deck is the same as it was last thread, except i have replaced one wobot 02 with a badaclocom.

Oh, i got an albert. Should i be leveling this infinite?

its pretty good honestly but i dont know how good it is if you're only playing cra.
maybe.
that said it gives extra xp to other infinites at lvl 9

oh, its one of those. Ill level it then

I'm not him, i dont have the eva card and my Goultard is 800 from lvl 3 though, so im ready for her if i get her
This better?
also i have a few other infinites i could play, i was just using those because i wanted to level them, specifically bakara though since after 100 enu wins im going to do 100 eni and i want her transform card

my infinites

All the Cra minions are shit. Just stop using them and use some better neutral ones instead.

but cra a best, more cra is obviously morebest

want to keep 2 of the armor piercer guy\
that guy ends up being pretty usefull, especially since people forget he gives armorpiercer where im at
>watched multiple ecas and fecas give armor to a minion, forgetting that he gives armor piercer

an eni beat me

what does it mean when someone immediately invites you to friend?

is it norms?
if yes its probably to ask to feed infinites
if no its probably to talk, maybe trashtalk
never add people after a game though, its always to gloat

Don't worry. You'll get her next time

Not me, but I hope you accept if I invite dear cow.

but seriously though, how do i bait my opponent to a fake dofus?

Place powerful minions in front of a fake dofus and focus all your good spells on the minions. The asshole will think you are defending a real one and he will focus all his good cards on it only to find a fake one

And if that doesn't work? What if he kills that strong minion and places his strong minion in front of my real dofus? Do I ignore it?
I'm starting to think this baiting them to a fake dofus is just a meme.

That depends. Some people take the bait. Some ignore it. Experienced players go for whatever they want regardless of what you put

wow, a feca just beat me. How does this work? I see nothing in the tooltips about getting extra movement from glyphs, but she could send things clear across the board upon summoning them

Rallying.
You're not supposed to get their minions on your side or that'll happen. They have low MP so it shouldn't be a problem so you fucked up.

>play Eca v Eca ranked
>I am 23 he is 18
>play spells with dice
>always land 1-2
>he plays spells with dice
>always lands 4-6
>uses the spell that transforms minion into his bow mewo

I want this rigged game to die

just bait them to a fake dofus bro

rallying does not say, in its tooltip, anything about interacting with glyphs.
Also they just kept knocking my minions back untill they had glyphs all over their side.

I just encountered an iop who could also send things clear across the map. I guess the guy up there was right, cra summons are pointless since you use them in responce to other summons, and you just need to have every lane blocked at all times to prevent these kinds of things sending minnions right to your dofus the instant they are summoned. How dissapointing.

Yeah, Rallying has nothing to do with Glyphs, but you asked how Fecas can send their minions to your side after they're summoned, and you do that with Rallying.

As for Iops they have Charge and Teleport to do it.

Try to get the Subversion spell that lets you change a minion's row. This is extremely useful for a level 3 Eva as you can make multiple Dofus take 3 damage or more depending on what combo you put her with.

Eva is your life saver

Don't do this.
Subversion is a shit card that only works on your side of the map and only useful for one specific card.

>one specific card
? I can use them on every card

Learn to fucking read. It's only useful for one specific card. Key word, useful.

Dont forget Authority, that shits fun
basically cow, Iop has an 8 AP card that lets any of his minions charge a dofus, so you always have to worry where he has a summon and if you can kill it
I dont have eva i'm not the cra cow, i just abuse her since shes pretty good when people dont have the cards to deal with her

Now the cow but what do I need to fix in this deck? It's useful all around but Sacrier and Ecaflip kick my ass

Your deck fucking sucks. Like really fucking sucks.
I would help you but I don't want to waste my time since you're probably memeing.

It is pretty good. Got a bunch of fast wing.
Either that or the people I get matched against fucking suck

>using Joris 1 when you have Welsh so you clearly have joris 3
>Sipho but only one forgotten member to transform it
you're carried by eva and goultard
If youre the guy that gave me advice earlier on my deck, thanks its working much beter

Eva and Goultard are carrying you.

Joris 1 gives untargetable to my minions which I need since Eva and Echo always get bombarded with damage spells

>If youre the guy that gave me advice earlier on my deck, thanks its working much beter
Yup, that's me. I forgot to add, you should at least get Adamai since it can return your cards too. Like Black Wabbit for another 2 damage or Bakara for more spell cards.

and now an eca. amazing. I just keep losing. This one had fully leveled infinities though. What a rank 16 is doing with fully leveled infinities at the end of a season i dont know, but i see how it is now, im just being put up against people with every card. Of course they win :^)

It's a p2w game, the fuck did you expect?

Rank 6 is worse. I swear I win easily with ranks under 6 even with 20s but rank 6 got the most fucked up decks and people I've seen.

I guess this is the elo hell zone for tryhards

And again. You guys sure memed me

Cra is fucking garbage. Try Iop and charge to the dofus with first strikes or Ecaflip and fuck around with damage spells or convert the enemy minions into bow mewos

>What a rank 16 is doing with fully leveled infinities
Welcome to the incompetent p2w crowd, 16 is where it starts. it only gets worse from here. basically people like exist there and while pretty incompetent are carried by how strong those cards are

>not using the strongest cards

It's like you want to lose

I only downloaded the game to play cra in it

The you better use the broken cards is talking about

how much will i have to lose before i manage to get good cards?

>convert the enemy minions into bow mewos
eca bow meow deck is one of the funner things in this game
i'm trying a crackler deck once i get a few more
the real question is how much need to spend to get good cards

>spend
I am not spending more money on this game. I may spend money one one time things, but im not going to start shelling out for raw kamas. I give ankama my money with dofus.

then were talking months
>geting specific card from packs/making from dust+2 weeks of devoting all resources into said card+ getting more packs to get a decently rounded deck
take as an example
Eva+ guiltard 3 is already a month of dedicating all your kamas to leveling them
+ however long it takes to get them from packs+ maybe you want yugo to get eva faster or joris to protect them from spells, so you gotta work on lvling them too along with getting them
and when you're not lving them you average only get 1 brons/silver/expac pack a day.
assuming you complete your dailys every day.

Assuming the daily gives you packs. The daily pack for yesterday was gold.

Are the dailies the same for everyone? Today is win a match with Feca or Cra IIRC

surely you could build a deck with out any infinites at all and have it be effective. Surely infinites are nice little gimmicks to add spice and not the foundation of a deck, which should be an overall strategy of deck-wide synergy, and not a couple cards.
Surely...

nah from daily wins its 60 kamas enough for 1 bronze, the quests range from 40-80 kamas or 1 bronze/silver/gold pack
dailys are random and can be rerolled once a day
Shirley

i wish i had that kind of optimism.

user, Cra can be pretty good. Some of the best Cra players are on the top 50. This expansion gave her really strong cards, so she is in a really good spot right now.

I'll give you a good example of a killer deck later.

Remember is a card game, collecting cards IS part of the fun of it. Don't expect to instantly reach high ranks, it all takes time and dedication. Just focus on doing achievements for extra gold and packs. This is why you also need to branch out and try other classes, since they have achievements that give you more kamas for your favorite class.

The starter pack was really nice, is all you really need desu. The halloween pack was also a great deal, but is no longer available sadly (5 bucks.)

Btw, there was an event to get an exclusive krosmic if you bought 5$ of kamas. The card isn't amazing by any means, but is a fun one, and a nice freebie (Kwismas Queen.) Dunno if it is still up.

--------------

I fucking love eniripsa so much, her lips are cute, CUTE!

Hope you also like the taste of dragon cock because her lips have plenty of it

>thhe panties on the eniripsa
>that eca going commando
This pic was made by Anakam, wasn't it?

Or someone who knows the style of each race and it's not afraid of backlash?

It was retweeted by Ankama user. Even artists like Xa and the others complemented him on the post.

>so she is in a really good spot right now.
No she's not. Even the devs said she hasn't been rebalanced for the recent expansions. Just look at her Piercing Arrow, 3AP for 2 damage that ignores armor and compare it to a similar Feca spell, Break or something. 2AP for 2 damage and it destroys the armor.