docs.google.com/forms/d/18QBGN890IV1F0wZMJwO6L22FhQR9iUaPL95sorUGf5Q

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Feel like hanging around? Try these numbers first.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIMSbKU2oZM
youtube.com/watch?v=qEja72NSg5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kB6vN3VA_OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=52Y-MrWAfBM
youtu.be/-tPujjrq66o
youtube.com/watch?v=axBhgsXZsnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

first for tf2 engineer

first for reeeeee, avatarfags

reminder that avatarfagging is against the rules and anyone reporting you are in their right.

nothing personel

first for necroanon.

First for anime Korwin

Natsukifriends show some love!

false flagging avatar negro detected

take your (You) that you're so desperate for and go away please

Can we please leave the shit behind from last thread

Good luck with that, enjoy hitting your limit and accomplishing nothing anyway.

Goodnight ddlc
I hope pete finally kills me tonight

Just report anyone using an avatar, ignore them, and move on. Hopefully this thread won't be so plagued with avatars eating the image limit.

I love Yuri!

not false flagging, my friend, just tired of people shitting on each other instead of contributing to the thread and having fun

After adding events for the Rance characters I added to my Rance mod, I was thinking of doing a mini-route for Monika in it. Any suggestions?

good night user. I swear to god if pete lays a finger on you I'm going to kick his ass

So, how ‘bout that Doki Doki Literature Club?
I should get to bed.

Goodnight user
Pete's not very good at what he does so at least try to sleep comfortably in case you're in it for the long haul

I'm sorry that I'm not really in the mood to critique fics right now, guys. Between the bad hours (probably gonna call off work today ngl) and the depressive atmosphere of the last thread...plus I only remember one poem being written last thread anyway.

I do think the school festival/contest will inspire people to write more, though, so I'm looking forward to that once the voting starts. Not being able to help everyone with their submissions sucks, but I guess it'd be unfair; I'm participating too, after all!

Anyway, how are you guys? Does anyone still need to talk about anything?

Natsuki!

Sayori is cute! cute!!!

what was the creepiest/scariest part of the game for you guys? for me personally it has to be the eyes on the white background that appear if you don't click monikas name during the second act. not sure why but that part creeps me out like crazy.

Yeah, I could talk.

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad, teacheranon. I'm so glad that you have somebody in your life that gives you a reason to live.

I don't have anyone like that in my life at all. In the words of Yuri nobody would care if I killed myself.

keep posting your avatar, it will only feed them more.

>pretending to help people with cookie cutter advice to feed your ego is contributing

Don't let it get to you! These things come and go.

I'm okay. Pretty excited for the competition, I think the poem I wrote was one of my best yet.
Called in sick so I was pretty upset that the last thread was bad, but it's only 10am here. Still plenty of time for it to get better.

NAT SU KI !!!!

It was definitely the eyes or the music that plays when Sayori dies.

Monika teaching you how to code reality

Hey, /ddlc/! What are you listening to?

I'll start: youtube.com/watch?v=XIMSbKU2oZM

Stay well out there teacheranon. I'm sure the contest will get a lot of interesting work to liven up the place.

I used to hate avatarfags with a passion, but then I realized there was no sense getting uptight about it. The real issue with /ddlc/ nowdays in my opinion is the sheer speed of the threads making it difficult to acclimate newbies to the culture

The closet with Yuri, Monika made me snap my head back slightly

i'm more concerned about you teacheranon.

just try to break down the bad little by little.

you can beat this.

i believe in you.

I apologize for trying to help people with whatever ails them
I also apologize for giving people advice on how to start getting in shape
thank you for showing me the way, all I will do from now on is complain about people posting with pictures

nah, go fuck yourself

It's alright, we're all friends here. Ignore the one dingus who wishes to be the thorn in the flesh.

>it's a "either a avatarposter or one of his dicksuckers trying to make people that speak up against them look bad" episode

give me a fucking break

Erikas heartbeat

Unironically this. Everything they say is just shit anyone will tell you or something you'd have already heard, but it makes them feel good about themselves so they do it anyways.
Their post would be just as contributing if it was blank with nothing more than the avatar.

Natsuki!

youtube.com/watch?v=qEja72NSg5Q
This song always gives me those rose tinted goggles

>everyone who disagrees with me is an avatarfag
You sound retarded

>someone saved my oc

>Sayori's coping mechanism is her being hungry and trying to look like a dunce
Too true to life

t.user who used to have a friend like Sayori

>or one of his dicksuckers
Nice reading comprehension.

post cute dokis!!!

Or maybe this general had a sense of community and friendship until a bunch of newfags barged in and tried to assert themselves? Maybe the problem is you?

>avatarfag's cronies defending him
It's against the rules to avatarfag, newfags.

I want to buy that friend from you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kB6vN3VA_OQ
I'm corny I know

What a coincidence that the sense of community started to degrade around the same time an influx of avatarfags showed up.

THEN FUCKING BAN ME!
God, I don't give a fuck anymore! Just mass report me!

The weekend with what's left of Yuri. That tapped into a very personal phobia of mine, and was effectively a second Sayori death for me. like I failed another girl I should've kept an eye out for.

that's just you man

post cute dokis!!!

Except thats not when it went to shit
They've been here for a long time
It went to shit when you showed up

Uh, like who?

Yes, it COINCIDENTALLY happened around the time people started whining about the avatarfriends! Forget about the fact that they were here before youHMMMM! FUNNY THAT!

You could use any longing to duck out of the thread as an opportunity to try writing something. Something to bring back and share to kickstart the thread later.
Just saying, since some people here are taking the usual doomposting pretty seriously.
Channel your frustration into a fic or something. I don't think we have a fic that puts a spin on doomposting yet, for example.

I've been here since the beginning so I guess it's just always been shit then.

Doing fine. Tried to help a few last thread, I hope it was positive in some way. Didn't use an avatar as the image count was quite high, don't you dare think otherwise!

What you said last thread was pretty depressing. I hope you're doing well and can overcome any of your current issues. You're very important to us, ya know?

Lots of music sharing these past few hours, eh?
youtube.com/watch?v=52Y-MrWAfBM

Can't tell if this is serious or bait anymore.

You should take your pet to the vet if it want to kill you, user

you're really clueless, it's not about stopping people from using pictures, it's about the consequences of it and it's already happening yet blaming the consequences for something that is first and foremost; a rule violation and second; the direct cause.
Avatarfags attract anti-avatar fags naturally, this was even more prominent thanks to the implementation of the rule against it, the worst part is that you can't stop them since they're speaking against rule violation even if they're shitposting or asking politely. This as a whole degrades discussion and set generals in fire sometimes even terminating them, people don't exaggerate when talking about this, you were warned and you didn't listen, i assume you're really new to not know this.

>bait
check the rules faggot

Good, then leave. Oh wait, you probably weren't here since the beginning. You probably just came here from /v/.

>pet
user...

If you're so fucking desperate for attention, use a tripcode. You can put your fingers in your ears and cry all you want, but there IS a problem when a large portion of the thread is off-topic avatarposting.

No you haven't

youtu.be/-tPujjrq66o

You're right, I did come here from /v/. Since that's where these threads started before it got a general.

Just for the record, but if you ever feel this place is too toxic, you can ask me to do something to distract you or be hilariously stupid.

.t Comrade

There weren't nearly as many back then as there are now. Most of them are even using unrelated games. Like GTFO

I've been on this site for 10 years and never understood the hate for avatarfags, my dude

those that shitpost and contribute nothing to the thread, sure, but those that do - I love them

Does this game have autosave
This is some memorycard-needs-formatting shit right now

>[Yes.]

>You walk into the club room to see the Vice President.She smiles at you and picks up her pen, tapping it against her notebook in a rhythm.

Good morning! Welcome back. Now, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Relief"! Is it a calm before the storm? A lull in the waves battering against you? A reward, hard earned? It's all up to you.

Alternatives are "Sunrise", "Redemption", "Breeze" and "Time".

>She puts her pen down and clasps her hand, running her fingers along her knuckles.

Now, you already know the deal, so... Enough rambling about it. Let me remind you we have a poetry contest coming up, and there's a book club meeting down the hall that is gonna discuss what they've read soon! I encourage you to give those a shot as well, it always livens up the place when you do.

Now please, try to contain yourselves? I didn't want to mention it, but the student council is breathing down me and the Presidents necks over "Cults of personality" and "Disruption of activities in your club and others". I really don't want to have to enforce such things, so I'm asking you to do your part in making the club a better place for everyone, alright? Thanks for listening. Truly.
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=axBhgsXZsnE

I'm just gonna go. This isn't going to get any better.
I love you guys, but this is too draining. I might just jump off of my roof or something, I don't know.

You still here? Can we talk if you got time, um... I just kinda want to tie up loose ends.

give it a day user I promise you everything will be back to normally by then. it's happened before and everything ended up being fine.

I don't blame you
I might just join you

Maybe you should became bully

No! Never forget Erika!

>Erika

user what gets you through a day?
What's our 'normal' that keeps you going?

Uhh, E-Erika-chan?

Hey, if this place becomes trash, come talk to me. Prole Confederation#1966.

Pillsposter is funposter.

I know, I know. I just feel that avtarfagging here is a bit more acceptable than other generals. Take Teach for example, he knows his shit when it comes to critiques, so it's good that he can put on an identity when he wants to since you know the quality of said critic. Same goes with Gutsanon, he's extremely supportive and knows what to say to people that feel down so you know what you're getting into when talking to him.

Same can be said for Critiqueanon and Erika. Like, most who post avatars bring something positive to the thread.

I know this will be ignored or responded with "hurr durr image limit dou" or something else, but in case your post is genuine I just wanted to inform you.

Sure, go ahead.

Do it. Fucking do it.
You won't. I know you won't. Because you're not actually depressed. You just want (you)'s.

You people are worse than tumblr, you know that?

I don't like avatarfaggotry but you know what I like less? Whining about avatarfaggotry. Stop actively shitting up the thread already.

become*

it's unnecessary, deviates discussion almost all of the time on pretentious blogposters, even more apparent as more join in and start faking stories for attention. Wanna talk about your issues? sure, but you don't need to portray yourself as some character either, you will lure the shitposters in and drag everything with you.

You know, it was really surprising for me as well. Guts revealed some deep, personal stuff, too, but in a way it makes me happy. The "cult of personality," if there is one, is scarcely more than a mirage. Knowing that the "avatarfags" have problems of their own should hopefully prove that we're not here just to cultivate these perfect images of ourselves and bask in all the glory that that sort of godhood would entail. We're still Anonymous. You don't know my name, my address, hell, not even my hair color. And ultimately, if we weren't a special kind of deranged then we wouldn't be up at 5AM on a Taiwanese spear-fishing forum to talk about cute 2D girls.

I just like cute lolis, man. And I admit I've gone too far at this point, but at the beginning, I really did use the avatars only while posting my critiques. I'll rethink which contexts are acceptable for them in the near future.

But you're wrong about one thing, . Even if I give up the avatars you still have me; I'm not going anywhere. More importantly, you have us. Through all the bullies and shitposting in the last thread I hope you also saw the overwhelming support that Anons offered each other. You don't have to focus on all the bad, all the time.

Yuri lookin kinda like a big adorable dork

You too, huh? On both counts. How many submissions do you think there will be? (Either per girl, or as a whole)

What's funny is that by /ddlc/ standards the post and image counts synched up pretty well. That was actually a SLOW thread for images by our standards. We wouldn't have even hit the image limit without avatars. I just found it funny that the bitter newfag showed his true colors so easily.

People like you are the ones that make the bad times worth enduring.

I'm not jumping ship. I love you guys.

Does anyone have any one-off enemies of user from greentexts?
I know it's a strange question but I though it might be fun to compile a list of outrageous and intolerable people user knows that the dokis grant him solace from

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE COMFY HOURS

>the avatar whining shitposters wouldn't exist if the rule breaking avatarfags didn't exist either

You sound like that guy who hates all wojaks. The cancerous ones that /v/ and /pol/ use I can understand, but the original that was about the feels should not also be blamed for the actions of his unfortunate descendants.

GODDAMMIT ERIKA