.tv/TenuousZealousTermiteUncleNox

clips.twitch
.tv/AntsyUglyWatercressWholeWheat

clips.twitch
.tv/ConcernedUnsightlyCodOSkomodo

clips.twitch
.tv/CleverMoldyMomTheTarFu

>accidentally the new lucio and pharah skin
I was away for a while, the update is tomorrow? Already love the new skins.

New leaked Reaper

No, Fareeha has no substitute

SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUP

>ordeurs a replica of your beloved fareeha and defiles her then uploads movie to /owg/
Hon hon hon

>Jump in spamming "how embarrassing"
>Kill some faggot support/sniper shitter while spamming how embarrassing
>Fly off spamming "how embarrassing"

Who here, /hot monkey dick/?

Can I be a big streamer as a gay furry? :3

>bought Delphine
I'm a NEET, so I can't afford her ;_;

Surprised how no one still picks him. I mean winning is in his name: WINston

I'll take this one

I use the "OH YEAH" voice line, been considering switching to how embarrassing or natural selection

/v/ shitters please leave

I'd fucking kill you if I had the chance

>player death
you what?

I've had people unironically sperg out in chat over me spamming it, it's definitely worth it.
Honestly I think it's part of monkeys playstyle, it's to trigger one player so much that they play like shit for the rest of the match.

InternetHulk

it's a great way to enrage the supports or get the enemy team to turn on their widowmaker

Honestly if I took playing monkey seriously I'd start every engagement off with "the power of science" spam "how embarrassing" throughout the fight and finish it off with "sorry about that"

22nd for reaper is a pedophile

Less gay than his default.

how do you deal with this playful motherfucker, /owg/?

What's up with the corruption and sweatshop conditions?

>passive aggressive Twitter bullshit
That's not exclusive to Blizzard. I don't get why companies don't police the social media usage of their employees.

Reminder that Lena Oxton is small, and cute.

the chinks dont treat their players as human
which is unsurprising

Why are people so desperate and eager to suck Blizzard's dick and defend all of their bad game design decisions in this? Say anything negative about Mercy or Junkrat or Hanzo's Scatter Arrow in a match and everyone jumps up your ass screeching about how they're perfectly balanced and Blizzard is amazing and "WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THIS GAME IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH!?!?!".

But why are you playing the game if you hate it so much?

Probably because you are autistically screeching about it and people don't want to hear that shit. Nothing worse than 2 seconds after seeing someone pick hanzo ingame you hear someone else lose their shit.

Probably Mercy mains and friends.
I've been in a lot of games recently where I complained about Mercy ruining the game (which she did) and people seemed to agree and were looking forward to the patch

I don't, but I can still point out the flaws.

>hurr autism xD
Maybe if Blizzard would stop sucking ass and make the game better I wouldn't be pointing out their stupidity.

>think I'm beyond being angry in ranked
>5 minutes later rage like a maniac
I want to play ranked but it makes me so mad.

Maybe quit being autistic?

I love this skin.

The little series of pictures of xQc's face is pretty great.

>accept that I'll never climb out of Gold solo
>play for fun
>throw matches when teammates antagonize me
>most of the time still win

only not being toxic isn't enough to not get that mad in ranked, you have to be positive. you can do it, user!

yeah adn that's blizzards fault. manchildren yelling into the mic pisses everyone off.

esports when

we need more

>projecting
Calmly typing is not yelling into mics.

I want to fill luluco with my toxic load

like half of these issues are complaining that xqc got suspended for being a retard

Is there a software i can install on my xbox that will spam voicelines for me automatically?

I swear i always encounter faggot hanzos who are just constantly saying shit no matter how hard theyre playing.

You can keybind voicelines on your buttons.

>facebook meme
>xbox
please leave

thanks actually i never knew that. Ill definitely try it. but is there actual software?

>be positive
>start search for comp
>match loads there are "visible" differences between the team
>still positive
>team comp is utter shit
>still positive (actually won a lot of match despite the team comp)
>get rekt 3 times in a row
>still "positive"
>team scatters and trickles for the rest of the match
>still POSITIVERARUGH
>lose badly, lose a lot of SR
>calm down, maybe the next one
>keep losing another 3 matches in the same manner

>Hey what's up you guys today I'm going to be showing you guys how to HACK your xbox to spam voicelines in overwatch and troll your team

>he doesnt use facebook

Shut-in detected

>>Xbox
>implying xbox is in anyway inferior

the door is in the top left corner of your browser, if you click the red cross, you will leave. Try it out!

You can remap your pad in the xbox settings menu and yes you can button bind pretty much anything in the game. One voice line and emote is just holding down on the d-pad and using the analog but most spammers bind those to rarely used button, B (crouch) for example.

And many people using KBM converters, they can bind anything to keyboard buttons.

What if you feel the same problems occur each match instead of blaming the team you face reality and accept that you are the problem friend

Most cosplayers I've seen don't have the muscle tone to wear skin-tight spandex light that.

thanks. appreciate the help

Is Tracer a midget?

she smol

>he doesnt refute that hes a shut in

given up have we? at least try to give the illusion that you dont live in your moms basement.

>matchmaking is your fault
I don't have problems if people at least try, but people running around like headless chickens in your team a lot of times brings up some questions.

You are retarded.

Well if you put it like that I'm just a cunt. What you say is true, sorry, think I misunderstood your post completely.

bully the cunt

Very nice

No, she's just really small. She's a about 162 cm tall.
Yes, Lena is nicely toned.

How tall is Widowmaker? She seems really tall

173 cm/5'8" + high heels.

Taller than Mercy, shorter than Pharah

hey ebabs
isn't shadder2k one of the best ow players in the world? why haven't I seen him in the OWL?

I don't get why him, Wraxu and Calvin weren't called up, they probably decided that streaming is more profitable that OWL

not even close

Or they know that getting into a contract with a shit league will fuck them up big time.

No, it's either Wraxu or Dafran. Wraxu didnt want to play in OWL and Dafran is banned for autism.

>second(?) day of xQc just unironically playing Fortnite

The absolutely fucking state of memewatch/owl.

This objective has my name written all over it!

>dies alone two seconds later

well, at this point you'll get angry no matter the outcome, so it's better just to give it some time. i'm trying not to be cheesy here, but if you let blizz disappoint you, it's guaranteed that you'll get mad, because fair balance isn't even blizz's priority for this game. I used to get mad with matchmakings like this, but it's because the game and community aren't fair or honest that you can't let it reach you and take an extra-care of yourself. I don't know how far I'm going to convince you, but don't let the lack of will get you and you should be fine!

What, they're still mad he threw a few comp games? While Taimou #freebreivik is allowed to play?
lmao

>at 2400+
>inexplicably grouped with assholes

pat

>they're still mad he threw a few comp games
IIRC Blizzard banned Dafran from professional OW forever, so guess it's not "owl teams don't want him" but rather "owl teams are not allowed to hire him".

Who was streamsniping who?

>Throw one comp game and tell a gay person to suck a dick in friendly banter
>This guy needs mandatory therapy
These reddit doctors are cringe

>report someone for throwing
>teamed with them a few games later
>still throwing
thanks blizzard

>tfw you get two games in a row with a shit cunt try to queue dodge twice and get get games with them twice again anyway

4 games with that fucking hanzo yesterday i was beyond mad

>in friendly banter
If you have to differentiate it, you've lost. Either it's universally understood as banter, or you have assburgers.

>pre-owl the thread is alive and well
>post owl the thread is ded af anytime games aren't on in which case memes skyrocket and for a few hours after it ends waifuposters try to assert dominance before leaving as well
>all that's left is salty goldfags whinging

>not watching owl with your daughter

got whinge somewhere

how I picture myself when playing dva btw desu

What if Junker Queen has voice lines where she mocks the rest of the chestlet female cast?

How would Tracer react?

Oi, thats not fair! / Atleast I dont have to wear a bra!

>banning the word Free
Literally can't make this shit up

dafran first started throwing in an actual tournament