>Discord
discord.gg/Zwwk5uz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5FttQvnXIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking kill yourselves, shills.

>not climbing the walls and falling through the cracks while looking for Grims

>want to play shade for backstabs and dual dagger damage
>friends want me to play waystalker for the health regen aura and get huffy if I don't comply

Get fucked, Elf shit. You asked your this by not allowing Waystalker to be nerfed.

Okay bozos, would you rather have the elf become nerfed into the ground and still have THAT GUY in your group every game?

I'm just hoping for a kick button, the number of elf faggots should fall rather drastically after that

you hit a SLOW, LUMBERING target

Champion and above tips for playing Slayer and what to use?

Rolling 2 hand hammer and dual axes. Talents:
1. More crits & sometimes more health
2. Only take max 25 damage per hit
3. Faster special regen on hitting enemies
4. Temp hp on kill (not here yet)
5. Probably more movespeed when using special

I try to jump into waves when we group fight to keep as many down as possible while avoiding to get enemies behind me and keep my att.speed up. Also when rescuing people going down. Using it as frequently as possible really. Axes mostly used on slave rats as they get oneshot and the charge on armor enemies, hammer on everything.

When I got temp hp in closed beta I had the infinite pots trait and just chugged str pots to trivially wipe hordes forever and ever but if that's no longer viable I'm not sure what to do as hammer charge penetration is way too shallow on chaos enemies. Basically team fight with a exec sword Kruber, run away or die it seems.

health regen aura isn't even so hot, better off getting the increased health regen for yourself and letting others use healing supplies.

Don't listen to your dumb faggot friend, just play whatever you want. You can complete any difficulty with any profession as long as you aren't retarded. I've been playing Handmaiden mostly, profession is trash but it doesn't matter.

I have never disallowed the devs to do anything, though

axe and shield or hammer and shield for ironbreaker?

Just remove waystalker regen and give handmaiden the spear exclusively. I have had a lot of good shade players despite the class being not consistently useful. Seems like a fun subclass

> Not RIP Namdorf edition
fuck yourself OP.

the intro actually makes sense now

Drakefire guns are godtier

What happens with Elf personal health regen when downed once and on white HP? Does it negate the bleeding or what?

Just play her anyway, unless your team is stacked on curse resist or you're playing recruit the regen is completely negligible.

But shade is just purely unfun to play just because the way the game plays actively works against the kind of playstyle its trying to promote.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5FttQvnXIc

You get solid health back still but it doesn't reset your downed count until you properly heal.

the pistols or the flamethrower?

>No good pictures for OP Edition

I can post a few potentially good ones.

NERF
THE
ELF

You still die instantly after enough downs if you don't drink a tonic/patch up, it's just you heal over the bleeding if you give it enough time.

Flamethrower

Is the slayer shit?

I prefer axe and shield, it has better armor damage. Makes it more flexible. With hammer and shield you'll be plonking chaos warriors forever. But if you can trust your teammates to be on the ball for armored guys, hammer will give you better casual horde control.

It's good, it's not immortal Ironbreaker levels of broken, but it's not shitawful.

Haven't tried the class, but that parody pic is showing a proper slayer. They want to die in glorious battle.

>they made the charge attack where you bash with the shield actually do damage now

finally it's not useless

Hate to break this to you my man, but charged attack shield bashes were FAR from useless in VT1.

am I the only one who cant find a fov setting that doesnt feel awkward

I fucking loved the feeling when you knocked down a norscan with it and then finished him off with a second attack anyway. Good shit

I am actually glad they changed up the animations for shield and sword/hammer/axe. It was kinda silly how you used the shield more than the sword to kill skaven in vermintide 1

>Tfw no backstabbing Skaven that joins the humans for reasons of his own
>Tfw no rat catcher
>Tfw no Ogre mercenary
>Tfw no Orc dungseeker
>Tfw no crazy Norscan that joins the wrong team
>Tfw no High Elf slut that always gets scolded by Kerillian for being so promiscuous
>Tfw no Vampire Lord that wants to build a wall to keep the Chaos out
>Tfw no captured Beastman forced to fight by the other heroes' side
>Tfw no tomb kang
>Tfw no dark elf slut that constantly fools around with the high elf slut
>Tfw no loremaster of Hoeth
>Tfw no strong and stout lizardman with a skimpy loincloth
>Tfw no Bretonnian peasant that sucks ass at everything but increases loot payout and buffs everyone else
>Tfw no Chaos spellcaster of Tzeentch that hates Nurgle so much he outright allies with the humans (for now)
>Tfw no Nippon samurai
>Tfw no Cathay gay
>Tfw no Bretonnian knight that has a Bretonnian flag that doubles as a spear
>Tfw no Marienburg sailor that's always drunk and sings songs and has an eyepatch and a peg leg and a hook hand
>Tfw no Border Prince that's used to fighting undead, Orcs, Skaven, Norscan raiders, Dwarves, Goblins and Wood Elves
>Tfw no Chaos Dwarf that joined the good guys in an effort to find a way to reverse his stone-ifying
>Tfw no Steam Tank commander that lost his vehicle and is now forced to fight on foot
>Tfw no Branchwraith
>Tfw no Goblin trying to backstab the dwarf at every opportunity
>Tfw no skink-croxigor combo

Huntsman active ability raw damage multiplier set to 1.5 for the duration of the ability (instead of 5)

NERFED. HAHA

what exactly is an illusion? is it like a skin?

>dorf fighting shirtless and without any ranged weaponry is worse than a dorf clad head to foot in best armour in the world fighting with literal flamethrowers

Wow fatshark pls our shirtless maniac needs to be tanky pls

>mfw filthy Skaven drinks my healing potion

yes its like a skin
you gotta extract it from a weapon that has an illusion first though, costs 20 scrap

>health regen aura isn't even so hot, better off getting the increased health regen for yourself and letting others use healing supplies.
wrong
you combine health regen aura with an amulet that gives you health regen

Where am I supposed to aim with the rapier pistol? The reticle jumps up right before it fires, like the recoil doesn't synch up with the firing animation

That destroys the weapon?

Dont fall for it.
He posts this shit every thread for (you)s

No one sane is upset over this. I don't think anyone would play for long if all characters were able to do something similarly broken. In my view the gameplay is too repetitive to be fun if it's effortless. Like on Recruit.

>The reticle jumps up right before it fires
gee maybe you should then aim slightly below

How do I git gud with Saltzpeyer?

Everyone seems to be doing better everything than me at the end on the scoreboard.

so if I apply the illusion to another weapon (not the same kind) the weapon will look like the illusion but handle like the original weapon?

I'm wondering if it's JUST an animation desynch or if it actually affects the bullet. Don't be a dick.

>huntsman Kruber is ded
Is BH Bantzpyre or new lord and savior now?

I wish we had some edgy classes as well. Chaos spellcaster would be fun as fuck.

You can only apply illusions to weapons if the same kind.

Everything in this list sucks, i want my warhammer games to remain loreful and not becoming some shit wow clone

fuck you retard

Play Zealot

>mfw nobody wants to play with me
I bet Great Horned Rat did this

what's the best way to use the fireball staff?

is the game also filled with angry redditors or is it just this place?
13 mins and my dl is ready

Step 1: get a legendary that refunds ammo on either crit or headshot

Step 2: be bounty hunter

Step 3: use the repeater pistol right click, and have the trait so that when you passive activates it doesn't consume ammo

Step 4: melee kill something to refresh the passive

Repeat

How fucking hard is it to just to add another line saying "Blocking Consumes Overcharge" rather than his awkwardly phrased sentence

Why can't I see my crit chance, why is so many important details obfuscated or poorly explained to the player?

I like the game but it's stupid how much you're expected to infer

Stuff like Huntsman Kruber's Career Skill etc.

90% of being good at the game right now is figuring out shit like that you don't need to charge fireballs and can block while rezzing players

>HM Kruber DESTROYED
>Dwarves with their little flamethrowers got put in their place

Beg me to help you lumbahfats.

No thanks, instead I'll kick you from my lobbies once the inevitable mod adding it comes out, which will probably be after you've been nerfed into the ground.

>meanwhile yfw woodcuck gets well deserved nerfs

That's not hardcarry Sienna tho.

It's the game. The whole genre attracts inordinate amounts of human scum

stop playing recruit

it actually just extracts the skin, you get to keep the skin and weapon separately.

This, /v/ related boards are a cancer and should be destroyed

Why does the witch live like a tramp jesus christ.

I found her level 10 room yesterday and it's a fucking sty.

i keep having to do the prologue after each mission, do i need to reinstall wtf is going on

Because she's the magic equivalent of a meth junkie

>tfw no haughty knight errant character
>all the other character will treat him like a FNG and call him kid/child all the time

Would be hard to make him have different enough weapons though, which is probably why it is a bad idea.

>Spear + shield
>Pike
>Bastard sword that can switch between 1h and 2h
>Tower shield

Done.

Estailians amiright

is there any benefit from buying the CE edition from steam?

He would have to get off his literal high horse before even accepting to fight beside commoners

You can show off that you are rich and like the game to the max.

Tourney lance or some shit
Dunno what a good alt weapon type would be since bretbottles don't like ranged weapons

I never noticed from her name that she's Estalian, me stoopid

>melee weapons with different mode/stances
Could compensate for no ranged.

He is a young(and stupid) knight eager for glory like all knight errant. He will manage.

Those are peasants weapons, the only thing worth a damn in a knight's mind is the cavalry lance

>people saying Huntsman is shit now

Instead of 3 shotting bosses on champion he now 8 shots them. It's still fucking ridiculous.

You clearly underestimate the autism of bretonnians user

what do you expect from steam forum recruit shitters

An inbred bretonnian peasant is where it's at, complete with pitchfork and manure bucket.

the problem with a lot of the character ideas people have is that they don't think of the different career options, like what other options could a bret knight even have?
they refuse to use ranged weapons
due to the lady's magic they're tanky as fuck even withought their gear
like the cost and effort foe finding a new VA to record loads of lines bringing back the others to do some more lines with him for a single cereer is a huge effort for very little payoff

yes but what could his careers be?

peasant, crossbowman, foot soldier? but kruber already has foot soldier down

Lumberjack, Shepherd and Farmer

this could work refreshingly different.

Here's how I think it could work:
>Can use any Weapon in combination with a Tower Shield
>Tower Shield replaces Ranged Weapon

>pitchfork with poison damage
>rusty broken sword with serrating bleeding damage
>wheat flail with shieldbreaking
>THE PEASANTS DUTY, can use the Ultimate to get up by itself when downed
>THE PEASANTS OTHER DUTY, teammates can carry twice as much ammo and access their inventory by interacting with the Peasants huge backpack
>huge backpack protects from backstabbing attacks

>THE PEASANT'S DUTY
>THE PEASANT'S OTHER DUTY

kek

They could make him hail from Montfort(which is close to Helmgart across the border) and give him a Montfort themed subclass that makes him able to use certain peasant weapons.

Even bretonnians are a varied bunch 2bh, but I might be straining it a bit.

>Say Pate, what brings a Bretonnian all the way to the Empire?
>t'was not intentional m'Lord, me swears, been chasin' t' Lords' pigs that ran off last fortnight, ne'er been round these parts fore, s'true m'Lord.

Shade is fun as fuck with backstab damage and an ability that has a lot of different uses.
>kite boss and go invis
>pelt it in the back with repeater bolts while it charges the party
>invis ends as it reaches party, regain aggro and kite again
>mr. dumbfuck aggros a stormvermin/CW patrol
>go invis and wait for them to engage
>STAB STAB STAB THEIR BACKS, GENTLY IN THE SPINE
>the director goes batshit insane and spawns a bunch of bullshit
>three people down
>go invis and revive them all
>push while still invis to give room for them to get up

Only thing I would want for Shade is a more reliable way to regain ammo since the repeater eats through 15/15 like it's nothing. 1 ammo on headshot kill or something similar would be fine (on backstab crit kill is fucking shit).

Do you lose the illusion when you apply it? Or is it permanently unlocked?

>hating on the rat catcher

So bots use the loadout and talents you have on that character? Do they use sub-classes?

Does every game have a Loot Rat in it or is it chance2spawn?

fuck repeater, longbow is where its at
her infiltration should give a movements speed buff, not slow you down

>chasing a pig through axe bite pass alone and survives
>ends up in Helmgart

That would be a great backstory