Moonfags Go Home

JunkTop
JunkTop

Fuck off moonfags. It's a scam and anyone who is stupid enough to buy into it deserves their losses. Literally 25% of the coins are owned by 2 wallets. Top 100 wallets own 86% of all coins. You are being played. Poorly. I don't mind a little shilling here and there but important shit is happening and I want to discuss real coins in peace.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Do you even research? Those 2 wallets are FROZEN and cannot be accessed

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I could tell it was a sham just by all the images and all the people shilling it the same way

thank god.. I almost bought it too

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Yup. Makes me happy knowing that they probably spent weeks preparing their shilling campaign and they won't get over 3 satoshis.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Top two address are frozen and can never be used. They forked a couple of months ago to make sure there are no transactions available to or from those two

Methnerd
Methnerd

This. I have 13 fucking threads hidden in the catalog and they're all mooncoin bullshit.

TreeEater
TreeEater

their plan wasn't to get over 3, their plan was to get to 2

but they underestimated the number of autists that would climb on-board and start recursively shilling, now they're raking in the dough

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Umm...isn't it true that Satoshi Nakamoto also mined a significant % of the blockchain before releasing Bitcoin?

Emberfire
Emberfire

"Mooncoin" advertised to people that relate"moon" to gains....too obvious of a scam

JunkTop
JunkTop

I guess. The volume is so low though. If there are a couple of Prajeets out there dancing over their 10btc gain, well, then whatever. Just stop the shilling please.

Techpill
Techpill

"frozen"
on a coin that doesn't support smart contracts

MPmaster
MPmaster

They need funds for their NatSoc army, come on help them a little.

TreeEater
TreeEater

you fucking retard those wallets aren't useable/accessible they went down with cryptsy, do your research before posting

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

weeks
This started with 6 of us ragtag idiots and a discord

One dude made some memes. We broke one wall and everyone jumped in.

It was spontaneous due to the fact there was one thread about 36 hours ago discussing it.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

implying you are privy to a plan
implying there's a plan at all

Must feel amazing being this ignorant.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Can confirm; I dropped 3btc on the final bits of the 1 sat wall.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

There's still a ridiculous amount of coin for few people though, more than normal because of the insane volume of the coin. That said, i suppose any random superwhale can crash 98% of crypto's at any time anyway, it's just even more likely with mooncoin.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Totally agreed. Coordinated shilling is plain obvious in this case. It's amazing that there still are newfags willing to buy this crap for 3 and more satoshi. They're just asking to be scammed.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

take a look at any other shitcoin wealth distribution. it looks exactly the same way

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

yes yes mister fud more

farquit
farquit

he mined a little bit before release, iirc he continued mining after release, even tho it was released, still nobody knew about it so a good portion went to his wallet

I would fucking love it to see just 1 satoshi moved from the wallet

Snarelure
Snarelure

bought at 2
sold at 3
I mean its no lambo but I'm happy, good qiuck thing to take advantage ove. People who bought at 1 are fucking lucky desu

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit