The future of this board

This board has become nothing but crypto threads. There's no actual discussion about business and investing. How the hell do we fix this?

The crypto shit has just gotten out of control. It wasn't too bad at first but now it's just about every thread.

I'm not necessarily blaming crypto investors. I get it, the shit is skyrocketing right now and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think this was exciting too but this board has gone to shit.

I'd like to recommend a separate board for crypto discussion. I think this would be best for everyone. What does Veeky Forums think?

>What does Veeky Forums think?

i honestly think im going to have to check into a hospital for this ETH gainz erection

What would you talk about? Your burrito stand idea? Stocks with 3% annual returns?

Veeky Forums is for guys who actually want to get rich while they're still under 40, sorry. Crypto is the best way to do that right now.

Veeky Forums has always worked best when users dictate the content. Guess what? If people wanted to discuss the things you want to discuss, your threads would be popular and stay on the first page.

>Veeky Forums wants to become rich
>board used to be a bunch of "hurr durr i've 10 dollars how can make it 10 billion in 1 month"
>"Original idea donut steel"
>"How can i profit from my kebab smuggling shitshow?"
>Suddenly crypto allow these very same retards actually profit big time by just being autists
>"Remove cryptos reeee!"
Fuck off

KILL YOURSELF

kys gramp

This. Newfags coming in here looking to discuss stocks and mutal funds is tolerated, but man when they think they can take OUR board away from US.

Pro tip: BIZ is all about crypto and will always be, Veeky Forums is an ecosystem for expression of whatever the collective niche is. If you don't liek this you have to go back.

Veeky Forums was always a containment board for the cryptofags that were shitting up /g/. At the time, it made /g/ marginally less shit.

And now /g/ stays poor while pretty much everyone who has been on Veeky Forums for a month has a couple of 10k's

>"Original idea donut steel"
>"donut steel"

>buy memes on robinhood and make -1000$ in three months of misery
>buy 50 eth and makes $5000

no coiners out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

Im okay with it. Veeky Forums finally found a way to make serious money.

I support a /crypto/ board, but desu Veeky Forums is always just going to talk about what's most profitable, and for the moment that's cryptos. Who knows what it'll be in a few months? a year?

Go away pls I'm actually having fun and making money

I think we should keep Veeky Forums the way it is, and make a section called /nocoiner/ for all you fucks who keep complaining.

Lmao

well, start a forex general or a stock game or just fuck off nocoiner

reddit pls leave