Reminder that this is the founder of STRAT

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Do you really want to invest in this face?

idontknow
idontknow

As a white woman nothing makes me wetter than BBC , thats right, a Big Black CEO.

Dont believe me? I'll tell you in person, skype me: CryptoAnna

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

implying VB's appearance ever made ethereum hodlers confident

JunkTop
JunkTop

implying you aren't a kike and that I shouldn't invest in the best coin to moon after ETH because the founder is black

cum2soon
cum2soon

WOULD YOU TRUST THIS MAN WITH YOUR MONEY

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Just dumped everything into STRAT, thanks. Hopefully this moons so we can get to experience an era of gold-plated BBCs and flying pyramids.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Not anyone with a brain investing now.

RavySnake
RavySnake

WE

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

WUZ

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

CRYPTO

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

MILLIONAIRES FOR BUYING STRAT

SniperWish
SniperWish

AND SHIT

farquit
farquit

Investing in a hyper autistic prodigy makes me quite confident, actually. Stratis ceo looks like a normie cashing in on crypto hype while vitalik looks like someone who jerks off to improving the ethereum codebase

iluvmen
iluvmen

True. Regardless, STRAT is a better investment at this point than ETH.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Have to agree with this guy, I want a hyperfocused autist to take me to the moon, not some laid back normie. Strat CEO looks a little too well adjusted. Same reason I think SNAP's going down the shitter. Nothing to do with him being black, if he looked like Urkel I'd be more interested.
On a more reasoned level, I'm bothered that strat is PoS rather than PoW when even ETH and Vitalik are spending so much time perfecting their version. Shit, by the original timeline, ETH was supposed to be PoS already, but that doesn't seem to be happening yet. Ubiq which looks like a better project than both ETH and STRAT is also PoW and they've stated that they'll never switch to PoS until all the issues are worked out.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Buying ETH now thinking you'll make money.

eGremlin
eGremlin

He not only is the founder of Stratis, but the face of Nigger coin (NGR) as well

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

LMAO, he cant even pronounce the name of his own company properly. He pronounces it 'strat is', as opposed to 'strat tis', like any other sane person who speaks proper English would.

WebTool
WebTool

He misspelt something. Got him. It's all over now.

Techpill
Techpill

afaik he's a bong, ergo not your garden variety american

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Its not a mispelling. Its mis pronunciation.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit