Fuck you shillers who shilled this coin

Fuck you shillers who shilled this coin

Other urls found in this thread:

espers.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Terminal-Velocity-RateX.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats wrong op

RElax you weak handed pussy, patience............ eth went from 20 - 5 before bitcoin from 1200 to 200 ...... wait

Bought this last week ATH at 17 sats.
Where is the fucking moon mission?
You guys did it again :^)

>you actually bought this meme
HAHAHAHahahaha, you need to cut your losses mate. this coin is NEVER going to do anything. Blatant pnd if ive ever seen one.

have you read the whitepaper? you're legit an idiot.
wouldnt be surprised if you're a DGB investor lmao

wait there's a whitepaper for this coin? I've been following it for a few weeks and havent found a whitepapaer for it. Please do user a favor and link it.

This

here's a >blue/ one

espers.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Terminal-Velocity-RateX.pdf

What? its 15 sats.
Weak hand faggot

alright i read both the whitepapers on the cryptocoderz website already. those are about 2 specific protocols the coin has running on it, not what the coin is attempting to do or already has implemented.

What does this coin have oven BITB besides ESP being an obvious PnD and having a broken wallet?

what part of the wallet is broken?

If you cant wait a week for a coin to moon, you're not for crypto. Come back in a month or two faggot.

hahaha I'm so sorry I didn't mention you have to hold to make profits... also didn't mention to do you f* research.
This is 15 sats. And can explode any minute. This week, next, or in a month, or two..

cya there ;)

I was trying to use it and then it got all glitchy. I restarted the thing and when it came back up it said I had 4294967296 tokens so I started selling them on coinexchange not sure if that's how it's supposed to work but seems broken if someone can just get more tokens free

>having 4.2 billion tokens
anyone who knows how to use a blockchain explorer doesnt believe this shit.

ok lol don't know what that is I'm new. do you want the tokens? I'm not gonna use them i guess you can have them

yes, please gimme

This is ridiculously under priced you fucking cuck.

I am sure glad I spent all the ETH I cashed out in BTC on FCT

ok whats ur wallet address

I've got 10 million of this.

Everyone who invests 1 BTC at this stage will be a whale in 3 months time.

I'm very willing to help you lift this burden of your shoulders: ERAB3VX7xskDK1F8pYexzHuSc2WjUyyZ3F

sanks

ELeAAGXsH89shUkQENq6tkDNST36Co9uAx

Send me some ESP2 pretty please?
EX1CH2S4X6DGnAeMYDkex8MJEswWmdyDYL

EYiXjjDFWeSVqSE7basXFBEZwntoiB8KNd

Please give me some ESPERS.

Im a good sire

ELjKeP4y9qKvtWv74YCdVgMMHrfU9yLhDe
Well, if you're willing to part with them, I will greatly accept.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS
have used the wallet :/

EZXX2VgkqacscB7SUYooRyVGT1qRP8sdiA

prove me wrong user :)

EPNKRDgS8wxQU45dZGrxnpRaNNuN6U1Ai1

Gimme some fucker, prove that 4channers arent LARPers.

>broken english from an actual pajeet is proof that the developers are scammers
try harder

>bought at ATH
>can't hold for the real moon mission
???

this just went from a consistent 4-5 sats to 15 sats twice. was being held down by whales but its going up in future as others have said.. (l2hodl)

Share the love brother
0x23A5B45738b2fd00eBF02879fB86DBD830911B66

EP91SPgMyCJmBYvVApd1LvoJLY1usVTvTB

Bought 50000 of this coin for 20 bucks. Not even gonna touch it for a year, maybe one day I'll look and it'll be a dollar. I see it as a lottery ticket. Essentially worthless, but a small chance of being worth thousands.