/bot/boys

How are my fellow botters doing? How have your returns been the past couple days? Using python or something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018259.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Teach me the ways of the bot, spaceman

Can I have a download? Ive been at .12 btc since june and I wanna play crypto on easy mode

Unless you're doing arbitrage/HFT you're just gambling.

Bots are just a legend

bot threads are /comfy/

using this one.. got some pretty good gains, but need to pull the trigger more often..still too carefull with my precious btc

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018259.0

I've been using BladeRunner on CryptoTrader and I'm not sure it's worth the $$$. I'll give the pump and dump bot a look.

desu works flawlessly but you need good info or get in early.. and you re in profits

Just buy one. They're not that expensive.

fucking idiot

been botting runescape for a few years, made $200k. Sold some of the rs gold for btc and held it, many another $200k form that

Anyone recommend Leonardo bot?

Portfolio is up 38% overall from last week and it's currently making a killing with the BCC dips so I can't complain.

t. buttmad nobotter
enjoy your manual trades, peasant

Can't think of an algorithm which would reliably predict these dips.

Generally people only sell crappy bots which give people just enough profit to jusify the fees.

If you want a real bot for real gains then make one yourself.

This

How do you normally predict if something goes up or down?

Translate that in code and add buy/sell/cancel function with a couple of failsafes.

If you don't know how to predict this then first do research before creating a bot.

100% this.
With the exchange APIs you have no excuse.

Show me your ways you botman my wallet is ready pump my gains with your "nwaaledgeh"

www.biznet . pw