Lightning Network almost up

Lightning network is on the testnet. Transactions are superfast. The future of bitcoin. This will bring serious investors in.
BCH shills will be on suicide watch soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
github.com/ElementsProject/lightning
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there announcements on who will support Lightning wallets?

BCH likely to moon one last time to around 0.25 I think.

But I agree that it is useless.

(f)Litecoin when?

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

>Uhhh guys let's make shitcoin fast by deleting the one thing that makes it desirable (BEING DECENTRALISED)

Ok guys and I guess you're going to be using JP Morgan's datacentre to process 1 billion transactions per second next year too :^)

Keep this shit up and Bitcoin will just be another fiat currency owned by the US.

this is just embarrassing lmao

Even Vitalik disagreed with the article in the comment.

Got a source?

Lmao

Nice user

He did. It's on YouTube. One of the conferences over the last few weeks. Can't remember which one.

Even Lightning's own inventor don't give a shit about it anymore, he's busy now with OMG

>thatll be 0.000015 btc for your coffee sir, it should be ready by the time we receive your payment
>sir, you did send the payment?
>you arent using a lightning compatible wallet? oh boy...

>tfw too autistic for Vitalik

>it will be 2$ for your coffee
>here, i have 700 zimbabwe dollars
>you don't have any usd? oh boy....

>deleting

Pajeet stop trying to argue about stuff you don't understand.

>thatll be 3€ for your coffee sir, it should be ready by the time we receive your payment
>sir, you did send the payment?
>you just ordered a sepa deposit? oh boy...

I'm not paying extra to send fast bitcoin transactions. I'd rather use a different, cheaper coin. Fuck off.

Did u know both parties HAVE to be online to make a transaction on ln?

More like:

>thanks for your order sir will that be cash check charge or crypto?
>crypto? Sure thing let me just get your total
>that will be 0.0489273 btc
>no wait the market seems to have crashed. That will be 1.83838 btc
>no wait. Now it's going back up again. That will be 0.3037373 btc
>no wait....

Starting to get the picture?

>thatll be 3€ for your coffee sir
>please deposit 100$ in your bank.. ehhh >Lightning account and pay with your debit c.. eh.. wallet please..

retard

You have pricelocks already every 15 / 30 / 60 min while buying things with BTC.

btc works so well as a medium of exchange that in it's almost 10 years of existence it's accepted essentially NOWHERE.

Found the nocoiner

The code is actively developed
github.com/ElementsProject/lightning

Kek, this is why I laugh when Core cucks talk of BCC having no merchant support, what merchant support? Aside from a few major metropolitan cities, no brick and mortar stores accept Bitcoin anywhere. It is literally an internet currency for the most part. And it is nothing to an internet merchant to switch from BTC to BCC overnight if they have to, they are techy saavy enough.

>Keep this shit up and Bitcoin will just be another fiat currency owned by the US

I literally dont give a fuck as long as it means I can make money off of crypto. Which is why I am holding BTC instead of BCH because the jews are in BTC which means it will win. Never bet against the jews when it comes to finances, my whole life I simply follow the jews with my investments and it has always worked out.

This is the shittest bit most Corecucks ignore

And then grand wizard Back suggests we use a third party service. Greaaaaaat. 3rd party hosted wallet, just what I got into Bitcoin for, so somebody else can control my money.

You know, I really hope Lightning works out, for the sake of the whole crypto space, but you just can't trust those Core fuckers to do anything but fuck up and waste time

if you want to operate in regulated countries you have to accept some form of regulation or you will never appeal to the masses.

bitcoin can have two sides like cash. you can either use the regulated aspect of it for convenience or you can stay off the grid and use it without regulation. you are given a choice, it's not mutually exclusive.

this.
Also, even if BTC gets centralized, it's still a good store of value, unlike usd or any other fiat currency

lol the value will tank once people realize it's owned by corporations.

this is why the value of bch is so low, because stupid normies think it's owned by corporations.

Fuck you mother if you want fuck

He is correct user. BitcoinCash is the future.

Not Block stream Bitcoin.