What the fuck is happening?

What the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/897729664579506179
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I talked to my pump circle.

We decided to dildo ourselves instead of beginning the pump.

Sorry!

pls don't make fun of me

DIONS

Buy buy buy

Best price you are going to see right now

>bear trap
>low volume
>people selll to buy other coins at a low price
DIONS isn't for another few weeks so it's not surpri9sing

DIONS will literally turn the entire crypto world on its head.

it won't.

All these staking shitcoin wallets are not different from each other.

Look at this coin's wallet and bitbean's...there's literally no difference except their websites and marketing.

this is the worst FUD Ive ever seen
what comparisons are you even using to say BTB and IOC are similar?

come on man, are you seriously this technologically retarded?

Look at both their wallets...in fact throw in, DGB and XVG wallets in there too. Their interface and functionality all match each other, because they're not doing much with the original source code.

The only difference is how the network is being supported and supply limit. None of these shitcoins will survive. All these shitcoins have nice websites and concepts, but I doubt any of them will reach real world use.

>come on man, are you seriously this technologically retarded?
said the guy who compared IOC to fucking bitbean, lol

twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/897729664579506179

At least try a little bit harder...

yeah and? Have you seen Obsidian?

>I haven't done my research: the post

>yeah and? Have you seen Obsidian?
> DGB and XVG wallets in there too
You start by comparing it to these piece of shit wallets
When confronted, you talk about Obsidian, a fucking vaporware counterpart that's based on hype with little to no use-value
Why are you doin this? If you want to have more time to accumulate we're not gonna have DIONS for another 2-3 weeks :)

it's ok dude DIONS not for awile. just keep on 'ccumulatin. soon we'll have DIONS :)

I literally feel like I'm in a gang rape right now lol.

Have fun holding those bags with your 21btc and trading volume.

did you guys forget the "team" is two developers and one pr rep?

lol he doesn't know abou DIONS

>Not including Derek
>Utren
>etc

Come on bro

What did you expect? You're talking shit about a coin you know nothing about and comparing it to shitcoin vaporware, of course IOC holders would reply.

Here is a quick rundown of what this tech does:
>low supply
>can stake coins
>wallet becomes a messaging app
>clean website

we IOC holders are fuckin hardcore you attack one YOU ATTACK ALL

this is literally about 1/3 of what IOC has going for it
Either you're intentionally FUDding to drop the price so you can buy low, or you're genuinely retarded and bashing a coin you haven't done research on

yeah I can see that, and I love it when bagholders are a flock of sheep.

Then you will all be lemmings instead. following each other off a cliff.

so green text it. If mine was only a 1/3rd, which was 4 lines, you can add 8 or 9 more-- so it should be simple, right?

or you can go shove it up your ass, hows that

how much did you "invest"? sounds like your fucked.

well that's pretty easy I have one copied already
>No ICO, POW to POS
>No premine, project is 100% funded from the developers of IOC
>Volume is naturally low given 53% of coins in wallets are staking, thus securing the network.
>Very good distribution, top wallet owns 3.24% of total circulating supply
>Has a established foundation with reputable advisors (ex Mexico IBM CEO, KPMG global alliance partner.)
>Included in IBM's hyperledger project, with potential to use blockchain over API.
>Two or three VC groups have established relationships with IO foundation
>One is Stokens, a VC group that specializes in crypto-currencies meeting the highest level of legality to provide clients a gateway into digital assets without the legal grey area.
>Project Sunrise: Not disclosed but some form of collaboration to facilitate the adoption of and usage of the IO blockchain.
>It is a currency, plain and simple, no sugar coating, exactly what a crypto CURRENCY should be.
>DIONS: Fully fledged enterprise suite for storing secure documents, encrypted messaging and more
>User friendly wallet ecosystem in which people other than speculative neck beards see use in.
>Chameleon: Sidechain project after Dions which will allow for a greater degree of usage among private and public use. 100k tx/ps has been estimated.
>Technology before marketing: Developers are marketing for enterprise grade adoption, not for traders speculative pleasure.
>However marketing is going to ramp up post DIONS release
>DIONS likely being released in 2-3 weeks, definitely by Q4, with finalization and bugtesting all that's left for development
>All in all DIONS has been a LONG anticipated release for those who have stuck around, this will be huge step for the foundation and a charter into new, brighter seas.

>No ICO, POW to POS

>No premine, project is 100% funded from the developers of IOC
Volume is naturally low given 53% of coins in wallets are staking, thus securing the network.

>Very good distribution, top wallet owns 3.24% of total circulating supply

>Has a established foundation with reputable advisors (ex Mexico IBM CEO, KPMG global alliance partner.)

>Included in IBM's hyperledger project, with potential to use blockchain over API.

>Two or three VC groups have established relationships with IO foundation

>One is Stokens, a VC group that specializes in crypto-currencies meeting the highest level of legality to provide clients a gateway into digital assets without the legal grey area.

>Project Sunrise: Not disclosed but some form of collaboration to facilitate the adoption of and usage of the IO blockchain.

>It is a currency, plain and simple, no sugar coating, exactly what a crypto CURRENCY should be.

>DIONS: Fully fledged enterprise suite for storing secure documents, encrypted messaging and more

>User friendly wallet ecosystem in which people other than speculative neck beards see use in.

>Chameleon: Sidechain project after Dions which will allow for a greater degree of usage among private and public use. 100k tx/ps has been estimated.

>Technology before marketing: Developers are marketing for enterprise grade adoption, not for traders speculative pleasure.

>However marketing is going to ramp up post DIONS release

>All in all DIONS has been a LONG anticipated release for those who have stuck around, this will be huge step for the foundation and a charter into new, brighter seas.

You're welcome.

legit asking:

If they want it to be a form of currency, why low coin supply? If it gets fully adopted would normies really want to fuck around with 8 decimal places for valuation?

The same could be said of bitcoin.

The problem with fiat is you can the smaller denominations and have a infinite supply.

Low supply helps with keeping inflation low, the POS system helps with keeping supply stable

exactly. we want our IOCs to be worth something, not inflated into shit.

Wow the fud in here is real. Do your own research people. I won't attempt persuade you one way or the other, but the proof is in the pudding.

Feels good to be early, doesn't it?

This coin is actually going to be massive. I'm going to watch for a few days and try and hit a low point.

This is literally like getting in ETH with a $30m market cap.

The I/O posters on this board are an interesting group. I love studying them. They have very little sense and are almost guaranteed to be incel betas. To support their investment they post absolutely gibberish, most of which is nonsense that they are parroting from other incel losers. Coin supply somehow effects investment? Have you never heard of percentages? Have you ever looked at the top 50 coins? Most have very large supplies. It's sad to see such underachieving losers all rally around a single coin. Maybe it's because it reminds them of themselves? Unnoticed, unvalued, and ignored. No one expects anything from the coin and yet it still disappoints. The only thing that keeps them going is the typical Veeky Forums autism dweller hope that some deux ex machina will spontaneously save them from their drudgery. Sorry, guys. There will never be a mooning. Not for I/O and certainly not for your life. Cut your losses and string up the rope now. There is only pain and suffering from here on out.

I fuck mad boypussy on the reg thank you very much

you got that straight, bro

This shit is high tech
I'm getting worried it won't deliver all of its promises
Hoe does it store data without the network growing?

do you know about DIONS?

Yes, apparently will also have a chat system in place in V2, and a Twitterkiller. Other than that, I don't know the technical aspects.
Also nevermind, it's a staking coin, the network grows by staking.

I mean, if it delivers, this will be the most impressive and functional coin I've ever seen

now you're getting it, bro

If you aren't completely retarded you should be going all in right now, especially that it's under $2