General frugal thread

Things you do to save money. I wipe my ass with wash clothes so I don't have to pay for toilet paper

I would do anything for money, yes I would do anything for money, yes I would do anything for money but I won't do that, no I won't do that.

I shit on a street for the same reason

Then you.. wash and wear the clothes?

I roll my own cigarettes for 3 cents a piece

I've cut women entirely out of my life
Huge money drain

Pajeet spotted

Tipped you some Ethereum my good man.

i live with my parents even though im 29
i work for myself and dont pay taxes
i receive ebt and snap benefits that i sell for cash
i only fuck girls who work for my cock
i wear the same clothes for the last 5 years
i skip eating most meals then eat
i eat at a church soup kitchen thats in the neighborhood as often as i can
i could probably retire in a few years if i wanted to

live in a shit apartment
drive a shit car I paid off years ago
use computers from around 2008
don't have cable, have min cost cell phone and 5 yo android phone
don't have kids
never buy shit I don't need
never buy alcohol, coffee, or soda, only drink if its free
cook every meal, only go out if its for business and I calculate a ROI
never give gifts worth more than $20
never donate
shave with weeks old safety razers
never get roped into going to shit concerts with friends
never pay for public transport or parking, I walk or don't go
save half my gross income a year (around 120/y) before I even pay bills

Thanks, I hope you didn't send it to the above address because that's a chancoin addy.

i honestly cant remember the last frivolous item i bought.

Shave my head so I don't have to pay for shampoo/conditioner/haircuts.

only flush for fecal matter

only bathe/change clothes once coworkers mention body odor. usually 3 days. if they say nothing for 5 days, I assume this is because its not noticeable. eventually I may be able to bathe only once every 2 weeks, and put on clothes with no regard like the frenchman do

Stop smoking and start V A P I N G

and the prime of your life, your 20s, pass you by as you live like a pauper.

sad!

Sometimes i order chicken instead of steak.

added benefit of repelling the estrogen jew
that'll easily save you a cool million over your life time.

this is the most depressing thread on Veeky Forums

>spending $100 at a shit bar for $5 of alcohol to get drunk 2 days out of the week is what life is all about
>you're not living if you're not paying $50k for a BMW to make the 20min a day you spend in a car slightly more comfortable

Your life sounds miserable. I actually feel bad for you. Lighten up.

I couldn't agree more. This is the epitome of why people are poor.

>live with parents to save money
>cook in instant pot (10-15 minutes for 3 days worth of food)
>home gym ($400), don't have to pay $50+ a month, and drive 10+ minutes each way
>pay penalty on healthcare because it's cheaper
>use parents utilities to mine shitcoins on PCs I already have
>last time I went clothes shopping was 3 years ago (Junior year college)
>phone is release HTC ONE (~early 2013)
>phone bill paid by parents
>laundry done by mom

This lifestyle lets me work from 6AM to 8PM each day on my business and save/reinvest 95% of my earnings.

Ridiculous
As previous anons said... you'll realize all your money won't buy the time you wasted

Jesus christ what shitty, miserable existence. SAD. What's the point in even living at that stage?

what do you do with your weekends/spare time?

I save money when going out because I don't drink, I usually just take xanax instead (which I buy in bulk powdered form) which costs me

shit

I kekt

still a smoker/10

MGTOW/10

Waste if life/10

5/10, effective but possibly pointless? Spend maybe 20k more a year just on fun perhaps

Minimalist/10

currently Veeky Forums, out of 10

dumb and pointless and also stinky/10

Half of the human experience gone/10

accurate, 10/10

unequal comparison/10
buy better alcohol at least, and never from the bar

leech/10

Follow Hitler's advice then and meet the glorious struggle of life head on, live like a lion for day, you sheep cunt

kind of tip that belongs in a frugal thread/10

toilet paper is free if you steal it from public restrooms
replacing shitty smelling clothes isnt

theres a difference between wasting money and living in a way that isnt severely inconveniencing yourself
but hey dude, if youre fine with living like that then props. youre more of a kike than actual kikes

Honestly guys these threads are kind of cool whenever they pop up, but like any linearly progressing hobby or interest, there is group who is advanced far enough into the interest that they become tired of having succeeded in achieving near perfect frugality and begin to dive off the deep end into murkier pursuits and extreme minimalism, in this case a maximalism of frugalness.

Just like the guys on Veeky Forums who start dabbling in rick owens and $400 shoes, or the guys on Veeky Forums sucking cum to maintain gainz, the autismos of Veeky Forums's frugal threads share their wretched and inhospitable lifestyles lived in the name of accumulating money. And while money is a great thing, which I can attest to, what the frugalanons don't maximize is their own sum total share of value in this life.

Namely, the most valuable thing being TIME.

I shave with months old safety razors, but I don't have much facial hair, so they last longer for me.

Honestly going minimalism mode was the best choice for me. Life is so much simpler. I wish I had a picture of my old studio apartment to show you. All I had were
>an inflatable air mattress
>my desktop computer
>my guitar
It was comfy as hell. Now I got my own house because I wanted to start building some equity. But even then I paid less than 100k for this house. I just don't have any need for anything more especially because tfw no gf/wife.

THIS. Every man should switch to these. Bought a $15 safety razor and 100 blades off amazon for $10. I'm STILL going through them and it has been almost a year. Typically you can get 4 shaves off each blade (2 for each side of the blade). And honestly, it is just a much better shave although it took some getting used to.