Alright guys listen to me. Quick money guaranteed. Here is the clue. Jubi, Etherdelta tomorrow

Alright guys listen to me. Quick money guaranteed. Here is the clue. Jubi, Etherdelta tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SnFPVQryg3g
blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jubi?

Chinks exchange

Great. No English ui

Ofcourse it is gonna hit all the major english exchanges. But if you want it cheap it is gonna be listed in jubi tomorrow.

I got in at the ICO.

Price predictions? Hitbtc obviously unreliable

How much will this coin go for and why the fuck should i buy it

$5-$10 range.

This is the "Legal Zoom" of crypto.

Normal Legal Zoom contracts are like $300 on avg, $100 min, +$1000 for complicated legal docs.

Do you really see them charging even 20 tokens for a simple doc? No. 1 to 5 tokens.

Also, the people drafting these legal doc templates are lawyers and paralegals. Do you think their time is cheap? Because they get paid in tokens for templates.

This token will eventually be worth in the $50-$100 range based on it's use case.

what time is it listed on etherdelta? what the coin code?

Ok im in after researching the devleopers this is a moon mission

Fucking holding. Glad I got in the ICO

I literally cannot wait for this to hit exchanges

Probably going to be 10-20k richer by Monday morning

Total moon mission.

This is THE smart contract coin. Professional, legally binding, notorized smart contracts

Also due to KYC most of the whales missed it. Do your research. And ofcourse no altcoin is exempt from pump and dump. Know when to sell.

Worst UI ever. I'd have more luck using the Chinese one

WIll it trade at HITBTC? Cant read no chinese

Where the fuck do I buy it.

Looks pretty awesome, imo, for their first MVP display.

youtu.be/SnFPVQryg3g

participated in the agrello ico with 2 ethereum...

should i hodl or sell instantly when it hits etherdelta?

also can i withraw it to etherdelta or should if i first withraw it to myetherwallet?

Don't know the time user. Should be listed as DLT or DELTA. Delta is the name of the token.

I am selling my LTC tonight after this pump is complete and transferring all my shit to etherdelta to load up on this tomorrow.

Agrello is easily a $5 coin.

Wtf is this? It's completely slipped under my radar. I'm researching it now. Is it an ERC20?

>mfw grello literally means "clit" in portuguese

Yes m8

Legally binding smart contracts for normies and commercial use

> gains

Easily. Especially because the ICO went unnoticed with all the other crap out there, they didn't even hit their hard cap (about 79% afaik) so there will be less tokens overall now.

Fine i will be the first DeltaMarine. HODL and sell when it hits 10-20x and buy low. If you are using etherdelta, you can import your myetherwallet there. Look it up.

ICO was about $0.35 - $0.50 range.

It'll 10x right out the gate (~$5) -- HitBTC futures are legitimately up to $27 right now, so it could moon much much higher than $5.

Somebody said that chinks are very interested in this coin (Jubi ex. as first mover) , if it's true. its gonna be big.
time to leave pajeet status

This is legit lambo status coin

Agrello announced a few weeks ago that its network would be used by top estonian legal firms. blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab

where do i buy this?

read the thread idiot

This is why i come to Veeky Forums. To find gems like this in this trash. Thanks OP.

You are welcome user. Wait a min...

Also, they partnered with NEO too.
Top legal lawfirms already signed on board.
First mover advantage.
Solid team of lawyers with tech backgrounds behind project.
Good token economy.
KYC prevented a lot of whales.

Moonbound.

Why samefag though?

LOL KYS FUCKING SHILL

OP is talking to himself like a faggot

Yep. Weak hands will fail soon.

Two new coins have a very strong possibility in topping Agrello in terms of gains, ChainLink and Kyber but Agrello is also solid. All 3 are Lambo coins.

You mean you're not in on all 3?

I'm not able to withdraw my delta from my agrello account, are they STILL doing kyc?

I am.

not available for withdraw yet. You only have to do KYC for 2+btc worth of Delta.

Soon

damnit, now i regret not buying more than 615 DELTAs

atleast im in though

ah, yes, I forgot about that.

isnt etherparty obviously better than agrello?

Only 1100 here. You should be able to acquire more at a good price right away.

Crazy how this only hit 80% of ICO cap. So happy the rest will get burned now.

HAHAHAHA i posted about the ICO minimum 3 times here
All i heard from you faggots was "buh estonians" and shit
you deserve to be poor .i bought in with 3 btc

etherparty has a billion coin supply, with one token costing 0.10$, which means the marketcap is 100 million dollars from the get go

Agrello's coin supply is like 7 million, so the marketcap is probably well below 4-5 million dollars, lots of room to grow

You guys say tommorow, I'm in a different time zone. Please give a date and Timezone? And a source too please this is very important. I can't find it anywhere. I am going to buy shitloads when it hits the exchange I don't want to miss this please.

But I did buy

Thanks user

nice to hear that giving some proper tips here also lead to that.
Most topics i created about icos were like "buh faggot scam shiller blabla"

keep up the good work
best of luck
i actually got in thanks to you

Its appreciated my man

People think they don't need to do their DD; its just the start here ya know?

Only got 125. This is a HODL for sure. I don't be surprised to see $10 first day, $20 at the end of the week with long potential.

Guys date and time please I don't want to miss this I'm going to pump the shit out of it.