youtu.be/odVlWjWUsKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you dont need that pen. give it to me.

Put it in your but
Make a video
Profit

>the oracle problem
it solves it

Legally I cannot sell you that pen. That pen is not mine to sell. You should talk to the real owner. I'm not dealing any stolen merch.

this pen solves the crypto complication

post timestamp pic of pen in pooper for 1 ETH

>Mfw almost got hired at a bank but didn't pass this test one on one. Yet I passed it in the group interview.

I had passed the one on one before and then they called me back for a second one on one with the head honcho.

>sell me this pen.
REEEEEE

pen's ain't got no owners, only writers

I have a famous youtube channel and if you watch a couple of the episodes you can see that I can sell anything.
youtu.be/odVlWjWUsKc
Now try to sell me the idea that you should be allowed in my discord.

>decentralized
>stable volume
>Egypcian's true vision
>solid factory team

DO YOU HATE MONEY???

>famous
>44 scrubs

fucking normie outta my board REEEEE

pen........ is
hehehe penis

this

Hi OP, I've got 100 envelopes here, one has a check in it for $1,000 with your name on it, the others have nothing in them. Give me $2 for this pen, then pick an envelope and sign your name on it. Good luck....

damn Im up!!!! hell yeaaaaaaa
My moms going to be so proud!!! Cant wait to tell her!

Look at this pen. I've had it for years, it's an heirloom. I hate to part with it but it can be yours for the right price. As a bonus, I give you my personal guarantee that it has never been up my butt.

>Hi OP, I've got 100 bitcoin packages here, one has a money tree in it with your name on it, the others have nothing in them. Give me $2 for this pen, then pick an bitcoin package and sign your name on it. Good luck....

Sold

Feels great in my asshole.

Clearly not the same pen

It was made by solid dev team

Well now it's covered in your shit, which is probably AIDs contaminated shit...
SOLD!

That pen is clearly 50% oversold. Going to the moon soon lad. Have you performed any TA on it?

Kek

thanks just bought 100k

hey have you heard of uhhh digibyte or some shit idk

DIGIBYTE??? SELL SELL SELL

>Please buy this pen, user, you won't be sorry.

THIS IS MY FUCKING PEN AND I AINT SELLING IT

Why would you pay for this pen when you can get a lifetime of pens for free? Sign up for my classes and I'll show you how.

She's not Asian. For that reason, I'm out.

I know if you're like me, then anytime you have to write something longer than your name your hand starts to cramp up. This pen has been specifically designed to reduce discomfort and increase productivity. In fact, I am so confident it will improve your quality of life that I'm willing to let you try it free for 30 days. If you don't like it, you can get a full refund (shipping, service fees, expenses not included).

This pen is free of kike control.

This pen is more than just a pen. It's a metaphor. A metaphor for life. This pen will eventually lose all of its ink, it may crack, collect dust, and be forgotten by everyone. The truth is, it's not special in anyway.

But just like you user, this pen is in the prime of its life right now. This pen is trying to prove itself to be more than just an ordinary pen. Together with this pen, user, you can both write your legacy.

What kinda pen you want? I got all kinds of pens.

Red pens
Blue pens
Pens that give you blowjobs

Fuggetaboutit

it fixes the oracle problem

No shit, that was actually pretty cool. I'd buy that pen.

On the fence, i I'll wait for reviewguy to tell me if it's good.

This is good, instills value in the pen.
You never sell an object, you sell the value that object will bring into someones life.

Real answer, as I see it is,
"What is it that you look for in a pen?"

"Oh, I agree, X is an important feature to have in a pen, I'm sure a lot of people, myself included can agree"

"Is there anything about your current pen that irks or bothers you? Some of my previous clients had a common complaint about their old pens running out of ink in only a few weeks, have you had issues with that as well?

"Yes, Y is an issue with many pens"

"Well, Mr. Faggot, I honestly feel like I can help you in this position, my exclusive line of pens i've designed feature X without the drawback of Y. They come for a low price of 2.99 each in a range of colours, although I'm sure a professional like you is only interested in the black ink variety, and I wouldnt want to waste your time with the others, correct?"

"fantastic, I'll give you this one to hold onto for now, take good care of it. How many of my pens were you looking to acquire?"

This Pen can be mined and used as a digital currency and stored in a paper pocket protector. It was created by mexican genie only known as "carne mano". It is a currency in which 10 gorrillion "pequenos" (the smllest unit of pens) equal one pen. It can be used to purchase certain products or be traded for pig pens so people on a nigerian dirt raking forum can try to lose money which will provide inspiration for the creation of rosado senores memes.

SOLD. and how much for the girl?

Phenomenal post user. You may be one of the few lads on this portugese pen importing forum with any actual knowledge of sales. Well done and kudos to you my friend.

This only works for inbound sales if they have already expressed interest in talking to you about the pen. It's ezmode when they already are at that stage in the buying process. Cold calls and door to door when you have to pitch are hard mode! I guess no parameters were given though lol

This is the new tactical pens that will soon replace Muhreens Crayola, proudly made in America, I know you wanna support our troops

Sold!

My father got this pen from Barack Obama. I don't like the guy, so I'll give it to you for $5.

Unverifiable claim. I'll cheat when I can.