>not wingardium leviosa the weights

Had fun doing this ;p

classic white kid music taste

>(You)

rate, h8, masturbate

pure Cinema

All these faggots without MGS3 as their #1

>reading the foundation trilogy right now
I'm towards the end of the first book where the 3rd seldon crisis is about to take place. It's not bad so far, but when does this shit pick up again? Hardin was a beast.

By all accounts you've hit all the markers of good taste in a broad range. Your choices aren't particularly "deep" into any of the mediums and some would hesitate to call you a patrician because of it, but that's all a bunch of silly business. You've clearly followed the recommendations of those who are deeply involved to bordering on expert (read: autist) on these subjects, and have achieved well rounded and well respected good taste. Nice work user.

*kino :^)

Representing myself

>animal farm
>good
Are you retarded, that book was trash.
TTTC tho, good taste.

Last 50 pages of the first book are dope.

Animal Farm was a great book what the fuck are talking about?

Tops are the best, bottoms are second best. I don't have the mental fortitude to dig any deeper than my top 2 favorites in any category. I also don't listen to enough music to have any favorite albums.

>animal farm
>sublime
>black keys

someone fucking ban this underage kid

>the final cut
I thought I was the only one who loved this album.

>Just fuck my quadrants up

Were you bros as bummed as I was that Roger Waters didn't sit in on The Endless River? I know there's beef between him and Gilmore, but it would have been awesome to hear the band playing together.

>be me
>George Orwell
"How do I write a cunning and subtle critique of soviet russia? I want it to be moving, with realistic characters, and a dark but disturbing message that only the most attentive of readers will catch on too..."
>do none of these things and instead go on a thinly disguised rant, label it "commentary", sell as Animal Farm

I'm waiting for him to release his next solo album. "Heartland", I believe it's called

I don't really care about albums

Never been a big Kirby fan, but I like your books and movies.

Magical.

The Bible AND Foundation? You're a complicated mother fucker.

Books are way over my head, but the games are great.

Not familiar with most of this, but Winnie the Pooh and Ayn Rand? Zootopia and The Godfather? You strange.

>Interstellar
>Bhagavad Gita
Wow, real pick me up here.

Fighting choreography in Winter Soldier was amazing. Questionable around the rest of it.

Bullshit on literally all of this.

They let 12 year olds on Veeky Forums?

>Bullshit on literally all of this.
What did he mean by this?

Fuck you, Sorcerer's Stone and Prisoner of Azkaban were the two best movies.

It's hard picking "favorites". Fountainhead was great book back from 12th grade. Winnie the Pooh is just comfy/10, etc.

That level of autism shouldn't exist.

You need to read more, lad.

Where do you think you are exactly?

Shit, am I on /r9k/ again? I thought I clicked the right link.

>you need to read more
Says the guy that lists nothing but fiction

>hurr autism
>scared of what he doesn't understand
You sure belong there.

I've read a bit of all genres, I just prefer the worlds, magic and characters in fiction.

You're right. I definitely don't understand, it just doesn't seem terribly enjoyable that these would rise to the top of your favorites.

Want me to explain why to you then?

Well you have to consider that Winter Soldier is not only a sequel to First Avenger, but also the ninth movie in the MCU. It's unreasonable to expect it to be a good standalone film. As a sequel and further installment though, it was great. It dove deeper into the characters than previous directors were willing to go. It added a darker tone to the universe that wasn't present for the previous five years. All the actions that the characters took had weight; they didn't just do things for cheap gags and forget about it ten minutes later.

I'm also a sucker for good action and Captain America. Putting the two together really sold me.

I enjoyed everything the most when I was a kid, so it makes sense that all my favorite shit is from my childhood.

Not really. I think our mindsets are way too vastly different for me to properly relate or fully comprehend where you're coming from. Appreciate the offer though.

Valid.

So you dismiss anything different as bullshit? Sounds pretty autistic mate.

Literally cannot fucking motivate myself to read that book. It's been staring at me for months now

>I don't really care about albums

That's because your taste in music is shit

>Spin
Goood
>Forever war
Beetttteeerrr
>Sanderson
You were so close to having good taste in sf/fantasy, senpai

Mistborn is my shit, blood. Love that series beyond words.

I shant ever apologize for such

I freely admit my taste in music is autistic.
Second book is where it peaks, third is still good tho.
I like the first book but it lacks cohesiveness from its origins as a series of serialised short stories. Also it does drag towards the end.

Those are some high school English books, man

I'm bad at books

>Sleeping dogs
My nigga

>books
I literally don't know, I should read though

>vidya
Metal gear solid 3
Dark Souls 1
Street fighter

>Movies
Chungking Express
The Tribe
The act of killing

>Albums
The Glow pt 2
Drukqs
To record water for ten days

KOTOR I & II are goat. Too bad KOTOR I crashes just before the final fight for me... steam version. :/

Muh niggas

Trash taste in movies and music

Tool really?

>kerbal space program
mah nigga

couldn't really think of a third album that I'd consider a favourite.

wat up bois

noticeably more in line with my tastes than most. chill.

patrician taste in books and games there.
Although to be honest I only saw the movie to All Quiet on the Western Front.

I haven't seen the movie, but I will at some point.

>not TPAB

I'm bad at reading books so these three are pretty much the only ones I've finished and liked at all.

+Mario world, snatch
+goodfellas, tree of life, kid a, vespertine
-WoW
+UT2k4
~dungeon of the endless
-League of Legends
+2001, dark souls
~interstellar
-League
-skyrim, captain america
+Empire strikes back, 10k days, oldboy, dark souls
~morrowind, ark
+dr strangelove, in bruges
-wow
+dark souls, Moon
What would be a good entry-game to grand strategy?

>What would be a good entry-game to grand strategy?
Either Crusader Kings 2 or Europa Universalis 4 are considered the easiest to get into.
Ck2 plays a bit different from most others though in that you play more as the actual leader and not the country itself.

CK2 and EU4 are both good starter games, although it still takes a couple of hours before you figure out how to play them. Watching someone play the game might be really beneficial before you start, just so you get an idea of what your aims should be. When you first start playing it's easy to not really know how to achieve anything, so you put it on speed 5 and just wait until your country collapses.

you wish you had my taste

The first book is Täällä pohjantähden alla (Under the North Star), a historical trilogy about the history of Finland spanning from 1880's to 1950's. Should you be interested in the history of Finland, give it a read. The first album is Tämän maailman ruhtinaan hovi by Mokoma and the second one is Raja by Stam1na.

Posting mine because I wanted to comment on these 3.

Neuromancer and the rest of the trilogy is excellent.
Also I've been wanting to play Totori for a while but somehow never got around to it.

TAAB is probably my one favorite album.

Interesting choices here.
I thought Love Exposure was quite a mess, but somehow strangely enjoyable as well. The acting, while extremely sketchy at times, felt fresh compared to the (Hollywood) stuff I was watching at the time.
Dao De Jing is a fun book. I read it in the loo every now and then. It's interesting you'd list it as your favorite because I've not managed to get very much out of it yet.

>Dao De Jing is a fun book. I read it in the loo every now and then. It's interesting you'd list it as your favorite because I've not managed to get very much out of it yet.
as I mentioned, I barely read any books but I quite enjoyed it as a loobook too, not sure if I get what I'm supposed to get out of it or if I'm just taking away what I "want" from it, I'd say try reading different translations of it, they can be interpreted quite differently.

> laozi daodejing

currently reading translation from edmund ryden

gg guys, mental and spiritual gainz

>Russian and pinoy harassment simulator
No I dont

nice
Freespace and WoW, we would be buds
Good everything
Love Lao Tzu, Starcraft and Quake
Good everything
The Village is underrated
Diablo 2 master race
Good everything

russian or pinoy detected

>taste this bad

mirin

I don't read a lot.

r8, h8, coagul8

+art of the deal
+toe
+gybe, aphex
>tfw bought outlast but too spooked to play it

I don't wanna make the chart.
>BOOKS
Jitterbug Perfume
Fight Club
The Dark Tower : The Gunslinger
>VIDYA
Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube
Pokemon Blue
Banjo Kazooie
>MOVIES
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Truman Show
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
>ALBUMS
The Mountain Goats - Sunset Tree
Foxy Shazam - Foxy Shazam
Arrogant Sons of Bitches - Three Cheers for Disappointment

>Godspeed

Mah nigga

no bully

Tr4sh faggot

listen to lots of Underworld, MDE artists (Orangy), Venetian Snares sparingly, Goldie

only game I enjoyed recently is Rocket League and MGS:V