Any longhair fags over here?

Any longhair fags over here?

>pic related, its me

To keep it fitness related, how long did it take you to deadlift 4 plates?

I've been working out for 2 months, and on my first day doing deadlifts I got up to 3 plates, guessing if I continue maybe another 2-3 or so months till 4 plates?

stats?

up

>just reached end of my face again
I donate my long straight black hair to cancer patients who needs wigs.

DL 4 plates? 3 months from beginner. But to begin with I was able to do reps of 2.5 plates when I started

>feels good to have a strong back and legs to match

pic?

0 months

I was like a fucking paladin, but I shaved it off because of women and their vagina magic.

Prince of Persia

When I fight you, and I will. I will grab your pussy hair and drag your face faster into my fist.

I'll be sure to pull a good chunk of it out too. You fucking weak faggot.

Stay insecure, manlet skele

Do you straighten your hair or does it naturally look like that?

found the baldy

Reminder that whoever brags about lifts or aesthetics without proof should be either ignored or taken as a work of fiction.

how can you get this mad over a guys hair loool

Pretty much the same as that guy in OP pic right now but completely flat and thicker.

Mine is like that naturally. Great asian hair genes.

>i actually am quite scared
Yeah somebody did that to me a couple of times. Had to break their elbow after I took them down.

OP, how do you get your hair so sleek, silky and straight?

Did people ever diss it?

Would you recommend me to grow my hair out if I'm 110lbs?

only a baldy would get this mad over someone having long hair

Yeah it's just about down to my shoulders now. Feels gewd

Nice mane bro. You goin for that samurai look?

My god, that girl is perfect. Airbrushed and shopped to hell of course, but still.

>dat peachfuzz

>spotted the balding manlet

OP here, I have to straighten it because otherwise I look like Brave

yeah ok, what about talking about the topic?

ironing and silk drops
> diss it
whatcha mean?

mah nigga, pic?

>being a man with long hair

Grow the fuck up.

>being a bitter baldy

grow up

>not trying different styles to see what suits you better

let me guess, balding?

>implying

No, I'm not balding.

Let me take a guess, you fags have a cute little man bun or dreadlocks? Cuz it looks super cool huh?

went from 124 lb (56kg) little fuck to 165-166 lb (75-6kg) ya faggits like?
sick atm cant go to the jim

>not wearing whatever the fuck you like
>being this insecure

>implying

No, I don't.

Let me take a guess, you have a cute little buzzcut, or hitler youth style? Cuz it looks super cool huh?

>buzz cut
>implying

And you probably don't have blonde hair either I assume?

Nice try beta manlet bitch

I have straight hair too user and its pointless. It either looks great or awkward as fuck and in your case its looks fukt. When I had it long it would just get in the way of lifting and getting ready was fucking abysmal. Just get a buzz cut dude.

>buzz cut

just as bad, maybe even worse than "muh long viking hair".

>When I had it long it would just get in the way of lifting and getting ready was fucking abysmal

WHAT ARE RUBBER BANDS

what?? I've been deadlifting twice a week for a year and I can only do a bit more than one plate. Ok now I feel like I'm way behind. How much do you guys weigh? Your males I take it?

Actually I just realized I'm at 2 plates (my gym has a shitty setup so I had to convert the mass in my head)

But still... I'm lifting way less than either of you

Wish I could, too bad the military takes my precious hair gains every month. Don't want dreads, just longer hair. Patrick Bateman related, bout the length I'd like.

don't straighten it, curly hair is better

Nigga wat? Been deadlifting for a 3 months and progressed from 50kg to 100 for reps

huh... I wonder what's wrong with me then? I progress every time, but it's not by much (like 1-2 kg progression). Maybe I'm not pushing myself hard enough.

AND according to symmetric strength my DLs are "advanced"... so maybe Symmetric Strength is only a useful guide to progress for very early beginners?

I want to grow my hair out but I get so annoyed by it when it's around 4-5 inches that I end up just cutting it down. Three years now this has happened. What do

no nigga it totally becomes a mess everyday, I'd rather iron it every 5-6 days and have it less fluffy on a regular basis

Wear a hat

stop being a little bitch 1xF

srs

I have long curly hair, straightened it for a bit until I realized it is goat

are you a girl?

if you're a guy you should add 5~10lb a week until you stall then move back and start the progression again. basically with all of your lifts until you're past being a beginner.

this works, or a beanie.

Wash your hair more often, faggot

i have hair a little bit higher than my shoulder, but i don't know how i want to style it, or even how TO style it
help

What do you mean style it
I wash it every other day

my hair is shit and doesn't look good unless i make it fluffy as fuck and do the retarded high school skater hair
idk how to make it look like OP's or something better

>idk how to make it look like OP's or something better

see
>ironing and silk drops

Growing mine right now, it's been 4 months since it was cut fairly short and it's at about 2 and a half inches now. Really happy with how fast it's growing but fucking hell it looks shit at the moment, hoping it will start being worth it in a few more months.

Ironic that someone made this thread, considering recently I was harassed 3 times in the gym because someone complained that long hair on a man made them feel uncomfortable

wait this is considered long now? wtf

maybe it was this guy

Yeah my hair is down to my ass. I'm a dude that can deadlift over 5pl8

no way this happened

I'm dead serious. I live in an area where it's extremely rare for men to have long hair, and someone was literally triggered enough to complain to the staff on three separate occasions

Do you know what 1plate means?

>being this insecure
lmao at this faggot judging others for THEIR FUCKING HAIR

>pic?
u-uh n-no camera on me

kek baldy is so mad

I dont really know man, Im just letting it grow and see what happens

what shit country do you live in where someone was triggered by a man with long hair?

Isn't one plate the red 25 kg weight? So one plate means you have one on either side, therefore that plus the bar is 70 kg?

Florida

land of the free and get shit for having long hair. Jesus

nice trips but why not untie it?

Plz. That shits medium length. Come back when you have lono hair op.

im working on it..

ayy.

I want my hair to look like yours and I'm fucking a white male

how do i get hair like yours

Like 9 months, but I was a rower for a few years before hand. No weight training but a lot of ergos and time in boat

sup faggots

>Don't cut your hair for 3~4 years
But it's a high maintenance hair, takes me 20 mins to dry it, have to carry blow dryer in my gym bag, is heavy since I have thick hair, and get sweaty in this. But I got used to it that I probably won't cut it soon though

>blow dryer
>healthy hair

Sure thing, OP. Pic is me

nigga I ain't gonna walk out with wet hair

Why not? You walk wet down there already.

I do that all the time. I dry it as much as I can with a towel and walk out with damp hair. I comb it at home because I don't want to leave hairs in the gym's sink. That'd be nasty for others to find.

dyel

Long hair fag here.

I still can't :c

>And you probably don't have blonde hair either I assume?

no idea what you're getting at here, but no.

Personally I don't think long hair's high maintenance at all. The only shitty part is sweat , buying expensive ass conditioner, and getting called a girl for the first 15 years of your life.

You work out, get sweaty, take a shower, part it how ever you want it, braid it/bun it, go to bed, wake up, have sexy hair, repeat.

Source: White fucking male with long hair since the 1st grade.

everyday
I really hate doing that, back of my tank top gets soggy even if I put them up in a bun, I could probably do that in a hot steamy summer but not in my depressing Alberta weather. I pay to go to my gym, I'll drop a hair when ever I want lol
Yeah I agree with you, I am sure that if I worked a bit more on my hair and figured out a way to make it easier to handle I shouldn't be having trouble. I just over all suck at taking care of my hurr

What my hair looks like from the back as I browse Veeky Forums

time for a new camera

>deadlifting twice a week

What are your stats?

P H I L L Y
H
I
L
L
Y

T A M P I C O
A
M
P
I
C
O

lol

I have a pretty curly jewfro that I would probably trade for straight locks. But the manbun is really cringy imo. It really just implies the person is a trendy faggot. If they're still repping it in 5 years, kudos.

long hair really is masterrace and anyone who disagrees can fight me