Do you guys eat pineapples before cardio?

Do you guys eat pineapples before cardio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRo0AnR7wlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What fuck are you even asking retard?

i eat your mums puss before cardio actually

Chinese food has too much sodium

>implying sodium really matters

unless you're drinking salt, it doesn't matter

This.

My girlfriend swears that sodium is the worst thing imaginable that you can consume.

I told her sodium literally doesn't matter if you drink enough water.

She still doesn't believe me.

more like cottage cheese, am I right
youtube.com/watch?v=sRo0AnR7wlc

kill her

celery also helps with cum

>it's too late

Since this is a cardio-related thread, do you guys think five miles a day on bike is sufficient? The bike trail closest to me only goes up to that distance.

well memed guys

you enjoy your ridiculously high bp

definetley not

How much should it be, then? I still finish the day out with a calorie deficit with this distance, but I could do more.

is that what the op is?
pineapple makes semen sweet or something?

yeah it makes your cum taste better

He didn't' even tell what his goals were, yet here you are, jumping to your professional conclusion

Sounds like a meme to me. I went to a high fruit diet and have for this reason been eating a whole pineapple 4-5 times a week and i havent noticed any difference in the way my cum tastes.

No cause I don't give a shit how my cum taste. If the bitch wants my cum to taste good then she better buy me some pineapples cause I'm not wasting my cash on that sour ass shit tier meme fruit.

Thank you, haha. I'm 201 and I'm trying to drop ten more pounds. I'm currently on a 500 calorie cut.

do laps

This is one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen.

the cottage cheese bit is a bit yuck but man do I know that pussy smell

Yep, makes it sweet. Celery makes pearly white. There's also zinc and some amino acids that make you bust ridiculous amounts of cum.

Kek

You have to eat minimum 1kg

yeh I got zinc, dunno where the fuck you get the other things though, a chemist?

Fucking Europeans are disgusting

>relevant

Just gag her with built up cheese

Re: OP pic

That's a start. Also, celery, watermelon, and shellfish in copious amounts. Excessive hydration and kegels help too.

30-60 minutes 6 days a week with heart rate at 60-75% of max.

consuming pure sodium is probably not a good idea.
eat caesium instead

dude D:

>giving a shit about how it tastes to her
>going out of your way just to cater to her

KEK
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT
KYS BETA FAGGOTS

I love pineapple for itself but would never have it just for a bitch.
If I ever had a bitch coming over I would start chugging coffee and stuffing my face full of kimchi and rotten eggs. Teach her who's boss. Amirite guise?

How long does it take?
Like if I were buy pineapple juice, how long would it take for my jizz to taste better? How long do I have? How much do I have to drink?

nah i hate pineapple

Didn't they redo this? There was something swapped out with the L-arginine

How long does it take till the effects kick in? Is it only pineapple or any citrus fruit will do it? Because I eat a ton of organic oranges.

Damn, I keked way to hard at this

>bae

I hate that word so much

Good source of yeast to get them carbs bruv

The L-arginine breaks down in the stomach and very little is digested. L-citrulline is a precursor to L-arginine but doesn't get broken down in the stomach, so that actually increases your arginine more than straight up arginine does. Watermelon contains enormous levels of L-citrulline and eating one serving a day has been more effective for me than one 500mg pill per day of L-arginine.

>eating anything 6 hours before cardio

It's like you just want to waste your time...

>Not wanting her to snowball your cum back to you

A day to take effect if your diet isn't absolutely halal

This meme page wtf

My heart is broke. You can't trust high test bitches.

You have to cook

>taking a random cocktail of chemicals because a Veeky Forums infographic told you it would make your cum better

Enjoy dialysis