High test? :(

>start working out, hitting the gym atleast ~3 times a week
>trying to lose fat, haven't weighed myself in a month but i've been eating clean with minimal cheat meals & maintaining my cut
> start seeing stretchmarks disappear, pants get looser, girls slightly check me out more now
>still fat but feelsgood.gif
>I'm doing cardio and blood flow/endurance are getting back to where they used to be
>This means more frequent boners
>that means i'm hornier than usual
>every time I jerk off though, i can only get hard to this kind of shit
>other chicks turn me on but fatties make my dick diamonds

whats wrong with me Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131024220916.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice blog post

if you were a fat chick i'd probably tell you to eat my dick

U dont think ur good enough for the non fatties

cause i'm still fat though, haven't lose enough fat to be able to hit on non-fatties yet

im skinny but fuck me i have the same issue.
it really goes into overdrive mode if i havent wanked in a couple of days, and come home from leg day or deadlift day, i just get this unreal desire to impregnate H I G H T E S T chick.

Well, this guy nailed it: self-confidence issue. Not much to do about that, unless you start trying to think better about yourself.

source?

Chubby girls tend to bear healthier children, your subconscious mind making decisions for you.

They are not though. Healthier women bear healthier children. Extra body fat does not mean health, it may make a woman look more feminine though (curves and shit).

No they don't, stop with the bro science.

Fit, active, HEALTHY mothers produce the best babies:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131024220916.htm

they said CHUBBY, not overweight

To be fair, chubby depends wildly on who is saying it.

Your test is increasing and you're transforming from a buttery ball of feminine butter into a man who is carved from stone and oak. Simply put, women store more fat and men desire women with a bit of chub. It shows they are healthy. Conversely men who are fat have higher estrogen levels, bitch tits, and are generally weak, all feminine qualities. You're shedding them and becoming the man you were always supposed to be. Stop worrying about it and embrace it. Worrying about it is what a bitch would do after all. Might as well get a more masculine mind set to go with your new masculine physicality.

Exactly, OP's pic is fucking obese

chubby should be a girl about 5-10lb overweight

She's the one that started it all off for me. Not this pic though, it was the one were she's facing the camera.

true

i thought that person was just talking about chubby people in general, not ops pic

Pic related is fucking obese you degenerate.

I would pork her so hard

Nothing wrong with thickness sickness

Has anyone got this? /r/ing it pls.

> high test

a lot of bodyfat is high estrogen, both in male and female

Ha im this guy.one of the best HIGTEST pics around imo. also got that front picture.
i prefer the sideways one though.

that's plain fat you degenerate faggot

that is NOT HIGH TEST
THAT IS SIMPLY FAT. THERES FUCKING STRETCH MARKS ON HER GUT

if your test levels are high stretch marks won't even register.

NNNNGHHHHHHHH

Love a women with some nice belly fat and love handles. Love grabbing that shit when fucking them.

Are y'all fucking serious with this shit? You prefer a lazy fatass girl with rolls and stretchmarks to a girl who actually works hard and trains her body for fitness?

I have an irrational hatred towards fat people, but this one at least seems like she's started to lose weight, with all that hideously flabby skin.

FUUUUUUUARK

Bruhs

who is this