Would you date a strong woman?

Would you date a strong woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/paigehathaway/?hl=en
instagram.com/alyssaloughran/?hl=en
instagram.com/yeonwoojhi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The real question is, would she date me?

A couple that pins together stays together

i like feminine gf's so not a chance. if i wanted to date that creature i'd be a faggot like half of you on this board.

No, you're a faggot. Dominating a strong woman just makes me feel even more manly. I just want a strong woman to pin me down and ride me.

Yes

So hard

Cant overpower the willing.

Strong but feminine is my favourite type

>butterface
>no waist
>fridge mode
not her

I want my wife to be 6ft+ and naturally strong so we can breed superchildren that I can force into being pro athletes and fulfil my crippling dream.

No but I'd date a strongman

i guess so, but if i had to choose between a girl not on juice and a girl on juice i would choose the natty one, the mood swings and shaving must be a turn-off. not to mention that a 'strong' girl is still far weaker than any guy who has been lifting for a few months.

>biggest bull dyke at our gym acts like she's hot shit because she can bench 1pl8 for reps

kek

>implying natty girls dont have mood swings

Estrogen is the biggest contribution to mood swings on gear and chicks are already fucking swimming in the shit so there's no difference. Source: gf uses deca and anavar

Whats her dose? How do you prevent bacne?

40mg/wk deca 10mg/day anavar.
She isn't prone I guess. Gets some mildly oily skin but face scrub works fine.

Lucky.
I put mine on 10mg anavar and she broke out on her back

Accutane works pretty well if she can handle the sides.

Yes as long as she has a pretty face and isn't permanently aggro dom outside the gym and more of a motherly gentle giant who would keep me safe.

I just want to experience gender role reversal.

I'm no lesbian but I want to get stepped on by Yeon woo, she is so beautiful

She cant handle anything.
I cant even put her on albuterol 2mg without her complaining

Her arms look like blobs. Worst insertions ever.

>>no waist
look another fag that doesn't know what a waist is.

Yeah, but would never date a "strong independent womyn"

It looks alright to me?

Decent roid chicks incoming

wow
source ?

I'd want nothing more.

But strong girls don't like traps

Got a little something hanging from your nose

Who are you talking to?

You think you're being funny but you look like a moron.
>implying she posted that pic of herself on here

My gf used to be into powerlifting, except she stopped for a while and now she seems pretty weak. I don't lift at all and i'm still stronger than her. She gets really mad when I call her weak though

>she

>tfw no dominant gf who playfully wrestles you, but shes just too strong and easily overpowers you and takes you right there while you moan like a little girl from sexual pleasure

This

>half

No, it's extremely unattractive to me.

>BOOTIFUL AT ENY SAIZ

Why not just get a bf to do that to you?

>tfw gf has a great ass and great tits
>tfw everything looks great on her except for her stomach
>bellyfat getting more and more so it seems
>everytime I tell her to work out she tells me she already does sports at the university twice a week

I don't even know what the fuck to do anymore. she's angry everytime I mention slimming down even though she wants to do it

I'm good with women like a motherfucker but when it comes to my girlfriend and talking about problems regarding her body, I feel like I'm in a fucking landmine

Im already dating a strong woman. Being a single mother for the past 3 years (until she met me) was harder for her than any of you could even imagine. So yeah she is a strong woman both mentally and phisically (she squats her bodyweight (85kg for reps)) and is probably stronger than most people on Veeky Forums

I'm completely in love with Julia. I wouldn't even care if she had a cock. I'd happily let her pound my asshole as hard as she could with her steel hard rod. I'd let her totally destroy my insides, forcing me to wear a diaper just to keep crap from falling out from my gaping hole. I'd suck on her cum covered nipples and call her mommy while he rubbed my diapered ass. The thing I'd led Julian do to me are unending.

> bodyweight
> 85kg

Nice try boy-o

Hahaha that's what I want! I'd force them to play sports

Legs need work but 9/10 would fuck.

Already do m8

who is dis semen demon

instagram.com/paigehathaway/?hl=en
instagram.com/alyssaloughran/?hl=en

thanks user!

Hey user, I remember that pic from another thread. That's the mama bear mode grill you started dating after a bad breakup right?

Yeah man

small chon

Truly.

Or maybe we're both just on here too much

Yeah but I'd get her a strapon and be the man of the relationship.

A little defensive? I think that nose ring looks like shit myself

If she would let me.

>a strong woman

Oxymoron.

welp looks like I'm jacking it.

if he has tits and can slide my cock in his wet pussy hook me up.

Hell yes. I'd love to date a woman stronger than me.

yes

not going to lie, I laughed at the photo

instagram.com/yeonwoojhi/

Too bad she is from ching chong land

damn im mirin hard, will sauce ever be found??

why would you lie in the first place?

That's all I want in life but I live in Michigan and every chick here is fat.

>not wanting a fit partner

For what reason?

user pls tell us more.

Im sorry but if you are into this sort of thing on females you have some latent homosexual tendencies

idk m8. I saved it from here and nobody gave source

>I don't lift
Why are you here then

Since it's my story I'll tell you

Her and I were lifting and drinking buddies down at a naval base in florida, strictly platonic.

We both started dating people, and it was all good for a bit. Fast forward like 9 months we both got cheated on and we went back to talking like we used to.

We were best friends for a while, attached at the hip and all that. Then shit happened. And now we're dating.

It's a trip when you're doing burnout sets of 315 lb diddly lifts and when it's her time to come onto the bar all I have to do is take off a plate and put on a 25.

As long as she doesn't roid (oxa included) - yeah.

I'll slap you. You might lose some teeth in the process tho.

>a gf who is also your drinking and lifting buddy
M8, you have made it.

what he meant was "too much waist" and he is right.

It has a purpose. They do that to pigs so they don't dig in the ground with their snout.

thanks bud.

Military life is making it hard though. She's going somewhere else here soon and I'm going on deployment.

We'll see how it goes, but for now, I'll just enjoy it.

>We'll see how it goes, but for now, I'll just enjoy it
Although I have no clue how to behave in a proper relationship, that's what I would have recommended to you.
That's all you can do and it would be stupid to ruin that over things you have no control about yet.

Yeah, she'll be getting out here in a year or two, and if it stays good during my deployment and the distance, I may have a keeper.

Good luck.
Also nice to see gondola here.

Yeah m8.

Going to be making a short video with gondola on my deployment. Lots of shots of the open sea, the shooting stars at night, blah blah blah.

But anyways dude. Have a good one.

Same for you, take care.