Progress Thread

5'10 > 5'11 (posture gains)
153 > 160lbs
3.5 months with a PPL routine.

Decent progress for 3.5 months? I'm clean bulking slowly, 250 calorie surplus. protein intake is near .75g/lbs.

also, both pics are two hours after working out.

looks like you got some indian out of you in the process. dece progress too m80

>PPL is making you white

Literally the best gains I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Nice core and arms bro.

What's your diet and routine like tho?

Not indian, though......
thanks, dude.
Diet varies because my mom cooks for me, but I told her I'm trying to get Veeky Forums, so she makes everything nice and healthy. I tracked my calories for the first month, after that I got a good understanding of how it works. Routine is PPL 6 days a week. Usually in the gym for 1.5hrs, and I do abs every day.

Planks 3x90s
added Dragon flags 3x5 this month (I can only do negatives, though)

Damn man you're the same height and similar weight as me and you look way better after 2 months than I currently am after 8.

post a progress pic

Nice progress for 3.5 months.
Arms looking joocier
Shoulders and traps have more mass
That vascularity on shoulder holding the phone
Abs are slightly more visible.
Keep it up!

>that will be 5 dollars
>pls user
>the deal was i complement you on Veeky Forums
>and you'd paypal me 5 dahroo
>pls

Nice job OP. Here's mine

No point turning your body into a sculpture when you've covered it in bird poop. Kill the tattoos with fire before doing anything else.

real nice progress mate.
How long did it take for you? And any more information on diet/routine will be appreciated

nice Darwin tattoo you fucking idiotic atheist

Dirty bulked from May-april 10 off pizza 5 days a week usually.

Started cutting 2 weeks ago, down to 179. Started at 150, up to 184 at my highest. Goal is 170 by summer. Going to tan as well.

R8/h8?

This.
Pathetic manchild tattoo.

cmon man... bumper sticker tattoos?

I am posting here not because I've made amazing progress or anything, but rather because I am wondering about something, as I don't want to end up a complete fattie.

Right to left; 70kg to 75.5kg. Right is at the end of my diet (went down from 115kg obese mode to 70kg in 8 months time); left is 22 days of going to the gym, not long I know, but that's not the point.

What I'm wondering is, am I getting fat or fit? I am eating 2700 kcal a day, so then how the fuck did I put on 5.5kg in that short amount of time? I am taking creatine, but that can't amount to that much?

That Darwin fish is one of the worst tattoos I've ever seen.

how much do u lift

Let's put the ugly tattoos aside... How long did it take you?

not even religious, but that tattoo makes you look like a douche

We have a fish fan club gym here just for you, pls come

Did you really get a tattoo of the Iron Giant? Why? It's not even drawn well. Good progress but you're retarded

dont skip half your leg days

Tattoos aside, good work. You need to tighten up your core a bit, but you got some Chad gain to your face. How long liftan?

Ignoring obligatory leg-joke meme, what happened to your lats?
Post side-tattoo?

>May-April.

Just short of a year? Not gonna lie mate, for that much pizza, that's garbage progress. The least you could have done was get fat.

5'9
135 to 160
16 months

Did you have gyno surgery near to your before pic? They looks sore af.

Delts 9/10
Legs 1/2

Posture gains?

You been stretching? Routine?

>manlet
>ultra slow progress
At least you're trying(?)

man i am never getting tats no matter what. the possibility of regret is way too high. I went through a cringe-atheist phase too, and would hate myself for having a tattoo like that now.

I went from being a 90 lbs anorexic noodle to being just a normal skelly at 160lbs.
This took 17 months.
Still depressed though

how long to put on 10 kg / 22 lbs muscle

No squat rack or deadlift area in my gym. I supplement leg presses for squats and bent over rows for diddly.

OHP 70lbs > 140lbs 3x10
Bench 120lbs > 215lbs 3x5

Lifts went up quickly but I really lack form, so I'm focusing on that. Never really understood how to properly progressive overload but I know now. I think I'll hit 2pl8 bench by the end of this month.

First figure out what's wrong with your posture. I have a forward head posture and anterior pelvic tilt. I do exercises specifically to help with this. I also do starting stretch for a bit in the morning. I don't think I'll gain anymore height but I feel better throughout the day, like more energy, less aches, just feel better overall.

A journey is taken one step at a time. The time spent traveling depends on the swiftness of your feet.

very nice user

>OHP 140lbs3x10
What? How in the fuck have you upped your ohp that much?

^

210lbs to 175.

You were 210 in that first pic, 175 in the second? 35 pounds of fat between the two pics? uhh...

I'm not OP but you should know the illusion of bodybuilding. It's not weight that matters

in the first pic it doesnt look like you lift, second one pretty damn aesthetic.

diet since august 15, lifting since jan 16

>inb4 "why the long chest"

s-stop it guys

you have really great insertions bro, nice work

I use dumbbells, so that may be cheating. Form for the first set is solid, then it deteriorates big time. Last set I probably have 35% ROM. Focusing on form now.
Looking good brah, how long have you been lifting?

I'd say 2~3 years of on and off. I only recently started taking nutrition and consistency seriously.

Need to fill out my chest more so I can cosplay hestia again.

I'm down 17 pounds, got 63 pounds left to go before I even bother building some muscle.
I didn't really watch what I ate last month very well, and it's hard to get motivated to doing it again.

How disappointed are your parents and peers? Like I straight up feel bad for them.

Sickening

My dad lost sleep the first time he caught me crossplaying but he talks to me now and just pretends it never happened but the rest of my family and friends seem to understand it.

Lord help me, all I ever wanted to be was wealthy or
somebody to tell me that they felt me
I tried to play the hand you dealt me

underrated kek

at least my body isn't as gross as it use to be.

>dad lost sleep the first time he caught me crossplaying
He's dead inside bro
>the rest of my family and friends seem to understand it.
No they don't, frankly I don't understand it.

Not even him but, what's there to understand?
He's just dressing up for fun.

>tfw can't post my progress anymore without everyone calling me a roiding piece of shit

I got a few of my friends to do a full crossplay group of madoka magica once and as for my family is concerned, they know that I only crossplay for conventions and don't do it for any weird fetishy reason.

>do it for conventions
>not a weird fetishy reason

Just stop

>I only crossplay for conventions and don't do it for any weird fetishy reason.
Alright then.

5'9
110-147 lbs

Sorry for the faggy pose, I had no other before pictures and this is right when the "zyzz is cool I wanna be cool too I'll lift" phase hit. So I replicated it

should have kept it from them man.....you know it's weird....why put your own father through that shame.

Great work bud

>tfw girl I've been crushing on for a long time flaked out on our date today
>ran 6.5miles to kill the sadness
>trying to eat to maintenance but all this food just makes me feel gross

Please, fellow Swahili bead-counting appreciation board visitors, give me some positive affirmation.

>this is right when the "zyzz is cool I wanna be cool too I'll lift" phase hit. So I replicated it
Why would you post 4 year old progress pics?

I don't think I'm gonna make it lads. At least I tried

You're a grown man and you can't even cook your own shit?!

Good job, user. How long?

Good progress. Keep it up.

Keep it up bud. You're gonna make it.

9 months
>inb4 no change

About a year. Left pic is July '14, right pic is today. It was my second attempt at weight loss.

n-natty?

You're either 3 feet tall or lying

The point of taking steroids is to grow your muscles, not your fucking nipples, god damnit.

The fucking facial and body hair, oh God what the fucking shit...

Sorry, the first one is when I discovered zyzz and the misc, so I went full fag mode. The second picture is the other day just because progress pics are shit if they're not the same pose. That way you can see exactly what changed

All my old mirror before photos were on a phone that got stolen so I can't get them back, this is the best I got

Post cycle

Holy fuck dem nipples.

Looks like Test and EQ desu

>n-natty?
ya

>3 feet tall or lying
u wot

Yeah, you're fucking natty. Fuck off you stupid cunt. You're bigger than I am. Stop fucking misleading the natty dyels you cuck

Your delts grew crazy for 9 months so you're either a midget and its really like an inch of growth (but looks like more because youre tiny) or you're lying. So which is it

He's like 5'5''.

>Look like I have wide hips
>Actually have extremely narrow hips (last belt hole, stores often don't have pants with long enough legs and narrow enough hips for me)

OH GOD MY SHOULDERS MUST BE SO MINISCULE

>tfw HEIGHT and FACE, but no FRAME

>>n-natty?
>ya
no

- /fraud/

Umm no, I can cook but I have a loving mother who cares for me deeply. She cooks me lovely home cooked meals.

what kind of moron would /fraud/ from day 1 of their lifting journey?

i've posted all my data here over the last 9 months, cbts, my weight plots, dxa scans, pictures of my diet, my routine

>Yeah, you're fucking natty. Fuck off you stupid cunt. You're bigger than I am
bigger than you? who the fuck are you?

i'm 5'5, currently 169 lbs

Has anyone done smolov jr bench routine before?

Even if you are a 5'5 dwarf, that pic would literally have to be taken with pump. Give a pic of another angle because right now I'm seriously doubting you're natty

>Give a pic of another angle

fuck you

>illusion of bodybuilding

I'm currently 5'8'' and I weigh 150 pounds. I'm skinny fat and trying to clean bulk myself to 160, but my belly fat is constantly teetering.

So strategy wise, how do you guys bulk? Do you go all in until you get to your desired weight, and THEN cut fat? Or do you bulk and cut in cycles?

I did SS+GOMAD for 5 months. Currently at my goal of 200lbs, started at 165.

What do you guys think?

are you for real?