Casting call for a diet tv show... Fat Hate Thread

This was in South Carolina...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y85KiFhc7eE
soundcloud.com/skonis-1/faha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So these people want to lose weight, but only if they can be on tv to do it, makes sense to me

>I really want to lose weight, but only if the whole country watches me do it.

Fatlogic: not even once.

I think there's more to it than that, a lot of them really think they can't do it on their own and are hoping the coaches will "force" them to lose weight.

Anyone going to the douchehouse later?

whatever gets them motivated

My favorite thing about this type of fatty's attitude is how they think:

>they're not worth of love
>they are worthy of love
>it's someone else's fault that there unhappy with their life
>people who have what they want are douchebags/sluts
>they still want it ^

And they think all these things at the same time. My favorite one is the whole "working out/talking about healthy/being healthy close to me to make me feel bad" like anyone would take the time out of their day to do that because they SOOO important. It's such a selfish delusional attitude rooted in their belief that society's stacked the deck against "people like them" like the test of us play by different riles or something. Such entitled spoiled children

> putting the chairs that close together.
> laughing laborers

They could get a personal trainer on their own time and not seek attention for doing so, then.

I posted this literally years ago and saw some user using it in a /fps/ thread several months ago.

>choo choo, make way you skinny privileged fuck

I'd probably sue the U.S.P.S. if I caught that on camera, to be honest.

Fucking Christ she makes the entire truck shake.

holy shit im mad

"A catch"

home douchehouse master race here

That guy is not fat enough to warrant a scooter.

But he's trying!

they probably can't do it on their own, Veeky Forums is full of people with borderline autism who have a huge amount of drive when they manage to put their mind to something. most people simply can't do that, that's why motivational videos and channels are such a big thing now.

he's taking two carts tho. Soon he'll be able to use it without looking suspicios.

why do people encourage this?

SJW

>tfw never been fat
>tfw always been target weight or under

I honestly feel like its genetics. My sister is thinner than me and she spends entire weeks in bed eating junk food. Granted neither of us ever finish our food but there has to be some reason why people who actually try to eat healthy and exercise still reach this point of obesity while my sister and I are always dyel skelly mode despite eating like shit and sitting on our bony asses constantly.

they dont actually try senpai

Holy fuck. It made my blood boil

Wait, then what are they complaining about?

how old both of you?

I think it's hormones

Even so, do they want them to die? It still jars in my mind, cognitive dissonance that it is now unnacceptable to tell people when they are doing something wrong.

their own lack of willpower

youtube.com/watch?v=Y85KiFhc7eE

they don't do it for HER to feel good. Less for her to be good.

They do it for dem intrenet bonus points
>I'm so tolerant
>everyone see me I'm so progresist
>I'm such a nice guy/gal. Hope someone not-fat-as-fuark see this comment and gets interested on me

I'm 24 she's 22.

oh

I thought you two could be younger. I know plenty of cases of thins that ballon after their 20s when hormone levels cool down.

mad

It still bothers me. Social standing is important, we are social. But what you describe is nothing more than faking, to seem, to appear. If they were nice people, they wouldn't need someone to see the comment and be deceived, someone would have noticed.

I'm aware that I'm no saint, but I do what I can to help people, even on a Burmese stick sharpening radio station, because I think it's the right thing to do.

I feel naïve as fuck, but I guess it's because I let my guard down around the chon.

>But what you describe is nothing more than faking, to seem, to appear.
yes and that's the whole point

Have you seen those fb captures of a blonde girl unfortunately ugly and misshaped?
All those sluts writing
"you're beautiful hope I was beautiful like you"

It's the same thing

Fuck my life, we are the greeks. We lift, we feel, we talk. We are the new cynics.

>anecdote
>its janetics

post discarded

How would you want to help those people

You know, that actually made me feel kind of special.

In some sort of autistic way.

>there comes the short bus with the motivated people

>can't
They can do it, they're just lazy. Stop making excuses for these fat fucks.

Like I do my mother. It's taken me 5 years, but I managed to get her to stop dieting and to start changing her lifestyle.
No more fads, she's now eating well, no mad deficits, calorie counting, macro counting.
It's a long road ahead, but now she knows how to walk.

Most of these people don't. They don't know, they don't care. It's not anyone's responsability but theirs, but if they realize there is a problem then they can start to fix it.

If you tell the morbidly obese they are doin' fine, they'll never think there's a problem, even if you do tell them they might go into denial, but you have to fucking try.

>I'm a great catch
>I'm fat
>I refuse to improve myself
never ending delusions

assuming you are king of manlets you have to eat 2200kcal to maintain your weight.

did you consider that it just SEEMS that you eat a lot? and never go above 2200kcal though?

happens alot to those skellies

>I'm eating a lot. more than everyone else.

but they don't if you count calories

She's a living eggplant.

>Drives on a person's lawn getting as close to the front door as possible.
>Still just throws the package up the steps onto the porch.

THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE YOU ALREADY TOOK A SHORTCUT YOU FAT FUCK WHAT WAS THE POINT OF DESTROYING THAT PERSON'S LAWN IF YOU WERE JUST GONNA HALF ASS IT ANYWAY YOU FAT FUCK?

Surprised she didn't throw the parcel from the truck instead of getting out

>calorie counting
>a fad

pls

>she's now eating well, no mad deficits, calorie counting, macro counting.
>she's now eating well, no mad deficits, no calorie counting, no macro counting.

Those are not the same thing, mane

"Calories in calories out" is a myth invented by the right wing media and oppressive skinnykin. In reality, your weight is determined strictly by your genetics. If you are fat, there is nothing you can do to reverse this. Likewise, if you're skinny, you cannot gain more weight. Give a skinny person a 2000 calorie shake and they'll burn it off right away because they have a high metabolism. It's simple fucking math, you fucking piece of shit. I was born fat, and am fucking proud of it. It's 2016 and it's time we start accepting that all people are beautiful, regardless of an arbitrary number we call "weight". Fucking stop fat shaming innocent people and learn to mind your own business, you pieces of shit.

another sparrow who eats way less than tehy think

>glad to hear you're enjoying IIFYM

Have another scoop

>I can't even finish a bag of chips
>why am I not fat must be genetics
go back to your crypt skeleton

>being a skeleton is bad

this is sort of a problem with the comma in English. Chinese handles this a big more elegantly by having two separate commas, one of which works to separate sentences/partial sentences, the other works to separate things on a list. Japanese has something similar, although it's not used as universally

English punctuation could use some work desu senpai

better than fat, worse than fit.

Your illiteracy isn't a fault of the language

I realised after I posted it, I can see how that can be confusing, sorry mane.

Sadly, I am a native speaker.

right, he's just a lazy piece of shit which makes him even worse. A woman in her 80's might come in to try and buy canned soups and some stuff to make little salads with and she'll have to push herself around with a big heavy cart because these two fucks intent on eating themselves to immobility took the mobility scooters.

Like Moby Dick

MAKE WAY

This.

Fuckin' blaming the most superior language on the planet.
Typical gook. Your race was almost tolerable when you were all doped up on opium thanks to the british

>people who actually try to eat healthy and exercise still reach this point of obesity
literally no one ever, you fat sack of shit

MAKE WAY

heading there now, thanks

A colon is the piece of punctuation that should have replaced the first comma

I understood it fine the first time, but the use of commas in English can lead to multiple meanings of the same sentence. This "No X, Y, Z" case is an example; it can mean X, Y, and Z are all unacceptable, or X is unacceptable with Y and Z as sentence fragments.

I'm white and American, but thanks for playing. Commas aren't part of the language, they're part of the orthography, and can easily change. For example, many languages which were classically written without punctuation (at least as we would recognize it) have adopted western punctuation over the years as part of their orthographies. In the process of doing this, some of those languages either improved on the western marks, or adopted marks used in other western languages that aren't used in English (with German being another major influence). Orthography differs not just between English and Eastern languages, but English and other European languages.

Come on guise, stop derailing, we are here to hate the overweight.

>what is a semicolon
Most commonly, the semicolon is used between two independent clauses (i.e., clauses that could stand alone as separate sentences) when a coordinating conjunction (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so) is omitted.

>No more fads, she's now eating well, no mad deficits; calorie counting, macro counting.

You are not educated or literate enough to comment on this issue. English has 14 punctuation marks, including three types of commas, and two full sets of rules for proper usage, the grammatical and the phonological.

>she's now eating well; no mad deficits, calorie counting, macro counting.

This doesn't solve the ambiguity. Maybe you meant the second comma, which could have worked, yes.

>the most superior

Fuck me, the autism.

>current year
>thinking English has rules
shiggy mate.

how fat do you have to be before your body thinks it's a good idea to relocate it all to your hands?

God rested on Sunday and so do I

>Come on guise, puh puh please stop okay? this was m-my thread, waah

Veeky Forums bro
>or sis
>w/e- not sexist

>not sexist
>Veeky Forums

You. I like you.

About the same time you start on the forehead.

Not OP, just concerned Veeky Forumsizen

Every time I see that picture I'm reminded of the bagelhead fad from Japan

Idk but I have a fat friend who does this same thing on jewbook. She does fat fashion shows and has her own fat instagram.

She calls herself an actress, dancer and model. Thing is she does well for herself for being fat. She's cute if she lost a few stones too.

But she'll get 100s of likes for "honoring her curves." And shit like that.

My mind says no, but my boner says foreheadfuck.

I find it very fucking sad, desu famalam.

>Be me
>Fat friend visits and is staying in my house
>sees me doing pushups on the floor (gym was closed)
>"I could do that too, you know"
>pic related
>She lays down on the floor
>Can't do a single pushup
>"I'm too top-heavy!"
>Yeah, blame your boobs
>She sticks her feet under my table to keep them down
>Tries again
>She's too fat
>Abort mission
>She flips the fucking table with her legs trying to do a single pushup

i hope you made that fat bitch pay for everything on your table
goddamn

I just realized most of these people are taking up 2+ chairs.

I see the patriarchy arranged for chairs that were too small

Genetics only goes so far.
I don't have the frame for a thin&tight figure, but I can bulk up easily. I know guys who can't bulk up, but they can stay lean and trim year 'round.

wtf is that picture from? I love me some Ice T comedy.

Fucking kek. Laughed pretty fucking hard at this.

>weighed 125lbs at 6'0
>decided to eat breakfast every day instead of skipping
>gain 25lbs in less than two months

damn son, I didn't know I was non-human

jej

soundcloud.com/skonis-1/faha

This guy literally farts on the flag and the eagle.

Why do fat chicks always dye their hair strange colors?