/plg/

/plg/- powerlifting general

where competing powerlifters come to chat and also help out those new to the sport

helpful info :
pastebin.com/99cMvaQh

>sensible edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Un96H6XMmdQ
imgur.com/a/SKR7F
instagram.com/p/BElcQJjp6_l/
instagram.com/p/BEj2bkvgBcyYBIOOG3Ik9jHcmLgRbLyJGMRI0E0/
instagram.com/p/BEZy0D_ABdmBSNNM_mfsGTDuH5C1OxyOXLXXhk0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In for BG is a tool

Pointless thread.

First for trappy to stop attention whoring.

He just doesn't want anyone thinking he's gay.
BECAUSE HE IS CERTAINLY NOT GAY AND HE LIKES PUTTING HIS PENIS IN THE VAGINA VERY MUCH.

just report and ignore "her"

>help out those new to the sport
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

This very well may happen.

in for knee travel

I believe being transvestite is a mental illness but being homosexual is just hormone imbalances.

Am I hypocrite?

I hope that pic is for Boardie, seriously don't banter Rasputin so hard, from my understanding he's had a really, really shitty life

I started training a 55 years old woman in the gym today. She's not a fat slob though, she used to be very active and is decently in shape.
Starting her on SS.

She's starting with dumbbells though. She can deadlift the bar but can't squat (mostly technique) or press the bar.

I'll be starting her kinda like Sheiko does with his novices, with box squats first. I think that's gonna be very helpful since she has knee problems so can't simply start squatting deep on her own for now.

And of course I'm raising the bar +-20cm from the floor so that it's about standard height. It helps a lot with mitigating any knee pain as well (though she felt no pain in the training session).
She has a small issue though, in that she can't keep the bar very close to her when deadlift. She says it hurts if it bumps on her knees, even if slightly. So I'm thinking of maybe having her wear knee protection, the ones people use when skating and stuff. Not the thick bumpy ones, just the simplest and thinnest - so that she can keep the bar closer to her.

Yeah we don't have trap bars though. :/

She had her patela shattered, so even though it was long ago if the bar bumps on her knees it still hurts.
I was thinking of something like pic related.

its the best possible scenario.

But seriously, whatever it is, its disgusting. Cant believe people accept this pathetic shit

>report
>ignore
Done.

>from my understanding he's had a really, really shitty life
havent we all ffs

Pointless post. When ever you make stupid comments like this just remember your personality doesn't shine through in a black and white comment on the internet. You just look like a tool.

I can't believe user is STILL bh about trappy. Let's chill the autism guys

Kekked out loud
Seriously is he new to the internet? It's just a joke.

>shitty life
Wat
I don't follow his story

Eh fuck it he probably filtered me by now anyway

Keep in mind announcing or inciting reports is against the rules of Veeky Forums and leads to bans.

Just teach her to pull the bar vertically. It's very easy. If she has to move the bar forward you're compromising her strength and safety.

She's an old woman. Perhaps deadlifting isn't for her.

isnt it funny how aaron fischer thinks hes the boss around here ever since other tripfags stopped posting?

>She's an old woman. Perhaps deadlifting isn't for her.

pls no

>Just teach her to pull the bar vertically. It's very easy.

That's what I did. But it hurts on her knees if the bar brushes it.

Boss of what
The can't squat 2xbw brigade?

Tell her not to brush the bar on her damn knee.

Drank a bunch of cough syrup last night lads.

Feeling kind of slow, wobbly. dont know if i should do VD tomorrow or man up and do it today.

I am fine with all kinds of traps, just don't like such blatant attention whoring and acting like a fucking powerlifting coach while being weak as fuck "girl".

Dont fucking try to teach old women to squat and deadlift you retard.

You spelled my name wrong and other trips still post here

Still, why even be mad?

Squat and deadlift could work wonders for her joint health

When will people finally realize that trappy is not actually a trap?

The only evidence he ever tried giving were voice recordings where he had a free voice changer on "female" running.

It was so fucking blatant and obvious.

Are you sick or were you just fucking around? No judgement, just curious

But yeah don't do vd today

What about the pictures?

I am not even close to mad, I just want to have a healthy powerlifting related thread without much bullshit.

And the multiple timestamps.

Complaining about trappy far out weighs trappy's posts in terms of volume and content of shit

>we don't have trap bars though.

Then how about you stop shitposting about trappy, newfriend?

youtube.com/watch?v=Un96H6XMmdQ

DAILY REMINDER OMAR ISUF IS A RACIST SJW HYPOCRITE

I agree, it's actually my first time posting anything about trappy.

The fact that boardshorts is going out of his way everytime to defend trappy only proves how much of a homosexual freak fuck boardshorts really is
he most likely has twisted fantasies of sucking tranny dick

You mean the one where a internet troll posted pictures of him wearing girly clothes?

Wow.

There's only 2 things I've stopped caring about
>politics
>my future
But mainly politics.

this

plus he roided within like a year of training, the insecure spic lover

I guess its true what they say:

"Once you got Spanish, you subsequently start sucking tranny dick"

Fucking newfags

imgur.com/a/SKR7F

IS OMAR A TRANS???

"Once you got Hispanic, you subsequently start sucking tranny dick"

>FIFY

Is c6w going to fuck me up if I run it while cutting? Should I switch program?

instagram.com/p/BElcQJjp6_l/

everyone should tag bodorio here

same thing

why. It's norsie with the moose cock

I prefer using Hispanic to let them know they will never be considered European.

being considered a yuropean is the furthest thing from a compliment

European. Implying they will never be white and the race that built this world with the least resources.

:)

yuropean*

pretty sure he doesn't want people knowing the specifics becasue he posted about it years ago and then stopped mentioning it, but I really hope he's lying or else people need to go to jail for what they did to him in highschool, or at least moved far, far away from anything resembling children

If you're beginner you should be fine, provided you aren't cutting harshly

The fuck are you talking about?

yuropean*

sorry for the error.

but in conclusion

>trappychan is disgusting
>boardshorts is a roiding, insecure spic lover
>hispanics will never be white

Cheers!

boardie are you an expert on max grip bench now?

I'm having troubles converting.

I was just fucking around...meh.

how has your day been, Aaron?

Actually I'm moving grip back in substantially
>tfw I had a dream I bench an easy set of 4 at 3pl8 narrow grip
Why does my brain torture me so?

ayyy

damn this blue singlet + being fatter back then made me look groce

how narrow are you transitioning from?

how long have you been doing the transition?

how fast have you been transitioning?

you forgot
>boardshorts likes tranny dick inside of his mouth

forgot picture...

this might be my new favorite meme

I'm still really partial to "There's no _______ in the jungle" though

please stop making these cringy images, you are killing my meme

You can tell so easily you have a tick cock with a big head.

So a single time stamp on a completely hidden face along a couple more, random photos that also allow absolutely no connection other than black, long hair.

Yea ...

Pointless post. When ever you make stupid comments like this just remember your personality doesn't shine through in a black and white comment on the internet. You just look like a tool.

It could be worse.

You could be a drug user.

I moved from ring finger on the line to thumb on the line in literally one day. I heard best was to move a finger out every training cycle, but fuck what ever.

My wrists are fine and I'm arching pretty hard. I'm just wondering the specs of the lift like where to touch and trying to keep a grove of having my elbows under the bar.

I have a video but it's pretty shit. It's my last set of 5x3 and I ended up failing the second rep. Every other set before that went flawlessly. I also have a 1RM video.

instagram.com/p/BEj2bkvgBcyYBIOOG3Ik9jHcmLgRbLyJGMRI0E0/

instagram.com/p/BEZy0D_ABdmBSNNM_mfsGTDuH5C1OxyOXLXXhk0/

Also I found out last night that arching your lumbar is shit and I should stop. Feels pretty good though.

I can see in the "work set" video that the bar isn't over my elbow, it's in front of it a bit. That's what I assume is the reason making the lift a struggle and a failure.

I also had a thought of just pressing it straight above my shoulder. Not sure how substantial that will be considering it basically negates my arching and introduces a ton more ROM.

Can you?

thats for me to know and you to never find out :^ )

I do feel bad about Brett gibbs getting molested when he was younger but this meme is too good.

I don't really care about finding out, I'm not a faggot. These singlets are just really weird to me, people can clearly see that huge as fuck dick.

Mirin hard, esp arms and facial hair.

Can someone explain the story behind this please ?

user just wanted to know who was the little spoon and who was the big spoon.

.......that's al he wanted to know

tfw lockout at balls

BG got molested for 3 years by a group of highschool kids, and BG made that post

>brett gibbs does ama
>is a complete aspie

>my meme

I dont understand how this is a big dick
if you look at the wrist wraps for scale, you can clearly see its a tiny penis

When running C6W do you add any volume to benching? I've heard a bunch of people complain about not making bench progress from lack of volume.

where does he say this.

Yes it is my meme then your faggot ass started making stupid fucking images out of it and ruined everything
like some fucking reddit child or something

He's a big guy
He's a grower not a shower

If u were in the tress house you'd have seen his dick by now, guess your not ;^)

pointless post

he said it years ago

Are you retarded? It's clearly flaccid and he also has huge fucking forearms and quads. Personally my dick is super small when flaccid, but I have 6 inches and decent girth. I can only imagine what monster he has in there.

Two time stamps (she has posted a couple more on Veeky Forums back in the day)
Full body picture in the same bathroom wearing the same dress

What else do you want? Trappy to show up in your house and say hi?

does babby want his bottle?

norsefat you're really cute when you take your trip off

Well I guess someone with a tiny penis like you would think thats a big dick but its pretty clear that its fucking tiny

again you can use the wrist wraps for scale, since theyre the same length regardless of your forearm and quad size

>back in the day
probably like a month ago lol

if i were you I would spend 1 week to move one finger out. it just makes things click better. and do super low weight, super slow reps at like 50%

pin presses are equally as good for teaching you where everything needs to be

1 finger a week yo. there's a reason every one recommends it

eh, pretty fat in that picture tbqh

facial hair isn't as gnarly these days but muh arms are

My dick looks literally half the size when flaccid. If it can get to 6 inches when hard, he can theoretically have 12. Not really, but realistically that could be a fat 8 incher.

Mines 24"

> but realistically that could be a fat 8 incher.
A) No it couldn't
B) That's not even a "big" dick, more like average or not especially tiny

>1 finger a week yo
meh. Maybe I'll switch back then till after provincials. No use cutting the programming just to switch grip this close to competition.

I was IRONICALLY browsing /hm/ ONCE, and I saw they had a Veeky Forums guys thread, and you were the star of the thread at that time, alongside isley with that old picture of him between the door frame. How does that make you feel? They literally browse /plg/ to snipe the images you post and cum buckets over your solid rock hard bear bod.

>Actually I'm moving grip back in substantially

He is going to catch up to you and surpass you, I hope you know this.

What will you do then, when le no bench man outbenches several people. Despite spending literally half his time stuffed into tight stiff NXG material.

fergot trep :^)