Why isn't this guy dead already

Why isn't this guy dead already

He is. On the inside.

he's a lich, the remains of a powerful wizard who cheated death with alchemical potion or spell

juiced up manlets are scared to try

LOL he's such a faggot.

All vegans are really. They all have chronic superiority complex.

all he literally does is play dress up and flame juiced up nattys because hes insecure about his sexual orientation. im surprised someone hasn't murdered him in his sleep yet

>mfw just described whole of Veeky Forums

Why would he be? He's on a diet that is excellent for sports performance as well as proven to reduce all cause mortality including our #1 killer, heart disease. Veganism not only promotes immortality, it also makes you able to fly. If you combine it with weed consumption, you not only have the recipe to beat cancer, but you will realize that Bernie in fact is the last hope that remains for America.
The executive officer of the american college for cardiology, Dr. Kim A. Williams is a stoner and recommends that everyone should smoke weed everyday.

Don't worry, he's vegan. If he catches the flu, he's finished.

He is lucky that he lives in USA :),
cuz here in eastern europe we would terrorize him every fucking day until the guy would commit suicide :^)

Last weekend we took on faggot out of his home, brought him behinde the lake and beat him up pretty nicely and peed on him :)
told him if he calls the cops , then he never walks again :^)

Somehow, there are people who think slavs are better than niggers and sandniggers when they're actually just frostniggers

Should've forced him to suck your dicks and cummed all over him.

That would teach him not being a fag.

He's Canadian

are you the town rapist?

>a crazy guy who has threatened to kill you approaches you staring at you with his crazy eyes

Yea I would back away too. VG is legitimately a psychopath

>8 years lifting

Aye lol, i always thought "russians are assholes" is just a meme but a few years ago when i went there i saw it all.
The people were so fucking degenerate, unfriendly and stubborn.

Walking through the street and see 2 young gopniks beating up another guy. I walk past, they look at me angry and shout some bullshit.

The woman are all sluts. Literally. You can make any girl fuck you for money, even if she initially wasnt a prostitute.

And disgusting stuff like peeing on people like this obnoxious tool said seems like a pretty normal thing to do.

And these constant retarded smileys

> :))))))))))))))

Oh god it just makes it worse. I imagine a bald gopnik with adidas clothes sitting infront of his 50$ pc with windows 95 typing up this bullshit

Uff guys, by faggot i didnt mean a homosexual :) not that.
He was actually the guy who scammed old people. So thats why we did this.

Nothing against homosexuals, vegans or jews or whatsoever.

U see everyone can be whatever they like, until they show respect to others and behave. But one mistake and we .... :^)

who the fuck is that

>that one guy that wants to fight
Perfectly describes all slavic countries(including mine)

Oh no no mate, totally not the case, we are not some crazy semi-homeless ppl who beat up someone for no reason. It was street-justice.

But what u said about russian people that they are aggressive and degenerate, and women are sluts is all sadly true :(

What's his real name?

Where are you from?

topkek, that webm is perfect

He's from /pol/.

Wait. Has he really been lifting for 8 years? Vegan confirmed perma-skelly?

is there a more cringe face in any kind of fitness sphere

wow, that is a green person