Veeky Forums I'm sick and tired

Veeky Forums I'm sick and tired.

I'm sick of being a fucking pussy with girls, I'm sick of being a shy boring guy who can't flirt with girls. I see uglier and dyel guys getting laid while I never get any pussy because I'm an autist. All the gains in the world wont get you laid if you are shy and autistic. I've tried reading up on PUA and red pill, but nothing helps. I guess some of us are born to be shy beta guys

Fuck this shit

>mfw I realised that having game >>>>> gains

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>mfw I realised that having game >>>>> gains
then get game! imagine you having game AND gains

if you're serious about changing your life, OP, the first thing you would do is to stop visiting this site regularly. Start going out.

A worse feeling is when you get the confidence to talk to girls and then still don't get pussy

>oh sorry I have a boyfriend :(

Or when it's really fucking obvious a girl shows some interest in you and you choke, and then she's gone forever

>tfw you know that you should just ignore women and focus on yourself, but you can't shake your deep loneliness

How do I become emotionally self-sufficient

Maybe when you grow up pussyfart you'll finally learn that nothing matters and that doing what you want only takes switching your mindset/perspective.

read the Book of Pook and if that doesn't work, then literally nothing will

>living life for women

Op. Once you find something you care about more than the ego supplement that a gf brings you'll be happy and attract women. Get a hobby or career

>tfw you don't give a shit about women but society pressures you into it
ok dad, I'll pretend to give a shit, just stop asking me when I'll get a gf

living life for girls is pointless

a day is 24 hours

lets say you fuck a girl for a generous 30 minutes, what are you going to do for the other 23 hours and 30 minutes?

not to mention the nagging and pointless phone calls

Talking to girls is pretty much like everything else in life, if you do it enough you become proficient. Some guys are naturally athletic, other guys have to put in a ton of practice just to make a team. Some guys are naturally intelligent, other guys have to study hard just to pass. Generally if you're not proficient in something that interests you then you practice until you're able to participate.

I've been "obsessed" with a grill for almost a year, but she had a boyfriend. Now that she broke up, she started telling me how one night stands is the right thing to do, and how she thinks having one night stands with a friend is better etc. I think she wants the dick. How do I seal the deal? p-pls Veeky Forums

ask her to come over and watch a movie

you already fucked up, you never showed enough interest
you're just friends now

it's either
1. fuck them at first sight
2. wait for them to want babies and become their beta cuck
3. rape

>have oneitis as a HS freshman
>go through all of high school crushing hard on her
>the only exchange of words I ever had with her throughout those 4 years was once in the hallway when she tripped me and she said "oh I'm so sorry" and kept walking
>plenty of awkward encounters though, almost ran over her with my bike once because I saw her as I was leaving school and started daydreaming and I forgot that my bike was moving and I had to swerve to the side as to not hit her
>anyways, be in uni now and have been for almost a full year, and I'm over 1000 miles away from home
>still go through her facebook profile just to see her smile

how the FUCK do I get over my oneitis Veeky Forums I want off this ride pls I've had enough of this fucking bullshit I want to move on with my life

I kinda know that the answer is to fall in love with someone else but even at this huge uni I see and talk to tons of great girls but none of them can even compare to her in my head

I have noticed that she becomes friends with only guys she likes, and now that she is single she is looking for a new fuck buddy. I'm just too autistic to ask her for sex

I'd do that, but we usually meet out at bars, so I was thinking about an excuse to invite her to my home after a few drinks, any idea?

Stop putting women on a pedestal. Have opinions about things and reasons why don't just say shit to hear yourself speak. Whatever you do don't go out of your way for a chick and DO NOT miss out on unspoken signals for a kiss or flirtatious intentions. It's always better to make a move and get regected then not make a move and get friended. That's game in a nut shell master these things and you're player. But pussy will never make you happy

ask her if she wants to go back to your place so you can show her your anime collection

learn to emotionally disconnect yourself
she's just a another girl among millions, not all that special or important

google search 'how to talk to everyone you see'

>inb4redpillreddit

this article is pure GOLD. also reading 'awaken the giant within' by tony robbins is good. it goes to say how reading books/articles and how the information in them is meaningless unless YOU TAKE ACTION RIGHT NOW.

it's an obvious thing, but it's something that people fail to pound into their heads.

you can literally change your life at any second of the day. it's really just as simple as doing it.

I've had oneitis a few times. I don't know if there's a recipe to cure it. One day it goes, poof. No more oneitis. Sometimes you meet someone else, or meat someone else, and it goes away as well.

Talk to someone about it, a friend I mean. If you don't really have a social circle, join classes or stuff like that and get one.

I was a massive social spastic until my second year of uni. I could banter like nobody's business, but I was literally all talk. Some classmates pretty much dragged me out of class one day and we went for a drink. Cool people, we were a tight knit group and we looked out for eachother.

FF 3 years, and now I have tons of friends, a few very good friends, a qt 8/10 gf who lifts with me, and am getting fit for the first time in my life.

We can make it man, our social barriers are literaly in our heads.

On friends:
"If they matter they won't care,
If they care they won't matter."
Once you make friends, real friends, they'll help you through the shit.

also, she isn't real
you have oneitis for a mental image of what you think she is
your oneitis is no more real than some faggot's waifu

Move on to the next one

That's like applying for one job and they say no then you give up and get all butt hurt

It's an old meme but it checks out

Honestly I've only been going out and trying to get girls numbers for the past week

I'm gonna go into the city and try to meet some more today

Option 3 is always open.

>my sides
>their legs

want a shortcut, user? volunteer at old folks homes. nothing but old fucks and fat cunts roam those areas.
you can talk to almost any old person because all they want in their final days is someone to talk to. their families aren't talking to them, because they wouldn't be there if they did. they are tired of the ripplers talking about themselves and their problems and reminding them that they can still smell. that leaves you open to practice on people who won't be around long to tell your initial autism slips to anyone.
the fatties are a toss-up. it is a good warm-up to the trick of treating girls like "your sister's fat friend", but they will probably (likely) catch feelings like the crumbs out of a doritos bag. as long as you can lie about being gay and busy, you should be fine.

are you a chronic masturbator?
try nofap

what do you mean?

he hasn't heard of Option 3?

The problem isn't that you're shy, it's that you're boring. Being shy is a guise for people who have little interesting content to add to conversation. And getting fit won't help that.

When I got fit I also started doing other things. I got a computer science degree and started writing my own apps, got a job, did music stuff. All these hobbies are easy to talk about and make me more interesting. Veeky Forums does not.

Tldr: you're boring, go get some hobbies you can talk about, and get more than one so you aren't the guy who talks about your one hobby.

>you're boring

but the girl that only does instagram has SO MUCH to offer!

p-pls tell me

This is the only answer but op doesn't want to hear that

The problem is you faggots have never had to work for shit, so you think everything IAS suppose to be fast and easy. If you want to get better with women, keep at it until you succeed or give up and bitch about how life is hard

I'm serious when I say that you need to fake it. It's a skill like anything else and while it may come natural to others it requires practice for some.

Get on tinder and use that like training wheel bike to gain confidence. At the end it all comes down to not caring and being yourself

>be yourself

stop with this bad advice

yourself doesnt matter unless you look good or have money

just be honest.

>look good

>repeat step 1

that's it, that's the trick

Gotta just throw yourself in the mix! Worst thing they can say is no!

Be the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

why would I want to spend the rest of my life with 1 person

would you eat oatmeal all day, every day, for the rest of your life? imagine how bored with oatmeal you would get.

Yeah because oatmeal can talk, think, feel and change over the years. I can bond with oatmeal and have children with it. It can get a job and bring in money so we can buy a house together. Oatmeal is love, oatmeal is life.

> I've tried reading up on PUA and red pill, but nothing helps.

READING? READING?!?

That's your fucking problem. You need some real, meatspace, PRACTICE. You need to implement this shit, not just read up about it, don't do it, and then complain that it doesn't work.

It's like reading Starting Strength and knowing all how to squat but still can't do lmao1plate because you've never had the bar on your fucking back.

Do it. Do it. Do it.

(Not to say PUA/red pill are actually good. They're largely rooted in misogyny. Suggest How to Win Friends and Influence People. You need to start with basic social skills.)

How? What do you say? How do you meet them during the day?

>meatspace
Watch your ammo, famalam.
You know whom to never trust.

What you need to do is this:

1. Go to a place where there are women, this can be fucking anywhere, but use your fucking brain and avoid picking up girls at strange places. Good places to find grills? Bars, sporting events, hobby clubs, pools, parks, beaches. Go somewhere where people expect a certain level of social interaction.

2. Get a wingman. Think of your wingman like your spotter. Flying solo is fucking hard, and requires a fuck ton of confidence (more than I know you have OP). Wingmen are great because they will keep the conversation train rolling if you start spilling your spaghetti. Also, train your wingman to lead you and the grill into conversations together. Eg. The wingman can ask shit like "So what do you do for hobbies?", when the grill answers that she does X, a good wingman will reply "Oh! My buddy here user loves X!"

3. Get ready for rejection/failure. Understand that not every grill you approach is going to respond in a way that you want her to. Failing is important, because if you use your fucking brain for 2 seconds you can look back on the interaction and see what you fucked up at. This is another reason having a wingman is great, because they can help you by pointing out what awkward or autistic shit you said that ruined your chances.

Now keep doing this over and over. Think of this period like "working on your form". The goal isn't to lift as heavy as you can (approaching your oneitis), it's to get you in proper understanding of working form. And having a buddy to spot you is going to help immensely.

You can read every book under the sun on how to pick up girls, but at the end of the day, there's no substitute for real experience.

how boring

underrated

What is this fucking book that everyone keep mentioning. Is it some redpill shit? I tried looking for it, but it just directs me to redpill.

Literally google result number 1.

bookofpook.neocities.org/

It's more just a mass of short stories and lessons than a cohesive progression.

no book is going to do shit if you are ugly or poor

work on those things, they are all that matter socially

Lifting makes you good to look at and touch, it doesn't make you an interesting human being or a good one for that matter.

If you are the type who does nothing but lift and browse Veeky Forums you'll hardly be an attractive person in general.

It gets thrown around a bunch in redpill, MRA, and PUA circles, but in many ways it repudiates a lot of their nonsense.

iirc Pook was a dude who gave advice on a PUA forum. The book starts out basically just How to Bang Sloots, but it goes deeper into general life advice (It's been a while since I've read it, so I might be mistaken) You should read it. I'm gonna reread it now, actually

>tfw I have nothing to offer
Why would a girl like someone like me?
I am not pretty, I am not tall nor charimatic.

>Oatmeal is love, oatmeal is life

kek'd

So work on it. You already lift; you know that you have to improve areas that are weak, and you can find the willpower to make it happen

Lmao that's all you can say? Just cause by far most girls are boring doesn't mean all are. On a side note guys are just as boring.

im saying you falling out of love with your gf/wife is inevitable

millions of married couples with a dead bedroom would agree: why will you be any different? married people only stay together out of convenience, or for tax purposes, or kids.

you're going to get bored of her. everyone does.

My whole fucking body is a weak area, thats the problem.
Literally everything about me is subpar

>what are you going to do for the other 23 hours and 30 minutes?

reminisce about those glorious 30minutes.

dealing with an annoying cunt for most of the day is worth 30 minutes of sex?

nah.

meanwhile if you are single

>fuck girl

>leave

>do things you want to do

>start reading Book of Pook
>ultrafedora /pol/shit 20 lines in

Guys I kind of asked a girl out at my work but I'm confused now. She's very touchy, talks to me a lot, you know the drill.
Basically it went like this:

>hey X, what's your number?
>*gives her number*
>Cool, I'll call you the following week to do something together.
>"Okay it's also handy in case I need you"

... what did she mean by that?

>ask grill to movie, projector screen breaks and we go out for ice cream instead
>she asks if I want to invite our other fiends
>friend reunion ensues

I guess this was her way of telling me she just wanted to be friends. Fuck

NOTHING. Seriously, I cannot stress this enough. Treat everything a grill says with no imagination whatsoever. Don't read into that shit, because sometimes it means one thing, sometimes another, sometimes nothing and they're messing with you.

Trust me, don't think about it. Make your own plans, call her, if she's into it she won't make up a bullshit excuse.

Handy for when she needs a good dicking from you user

This. My ex broke up with me because I was "boring"
After going out with a few other girls that had heard why my ex broke up with me, none of them understood. They all said I was fun to be with.
The reason my ex thought I was boring, was because SHE was boring. I emulate the personalities of the people I'm around. If you're boring I'll be boring, and vise versa.

Great. I'll call / message her in about 3 days. That's the thumb rule right?

I wish tbqh, she was wearing tight yoga pants today. With an ass like that you don't need another.

hope u didnt pay for anything

I worked hard to get respect and alpha status. Got bullied in my youngster days even cried many times in public and even on teammates eyes cuz of my mistakes in sports(baseball) everyone was laughing I was so emotional.. So got a fuckin strike-out again cuz pussy so much to not hit the ball, everybody was gettin ready to see my tears again but this time one older guy from other team, a captain, I would say the real alpha at heart took me away from my team for a few meters, dunno why he done that, maybe he saw my potential. He explained that crying didnt helped me much and I understood what he meant. Cant remember now word for word but you must deal with it, dont give a fuck and just try better next time for yourself, prove that you are good for yourself. In that moment Ive changed, felt something inside. Suppressed my fears and went stronger than ever. Few weeks later got my first homerun aged 14 (now 24, today is birthday), hit hardest and farthest in my team, defended without mistakes. Time passed got respect from team and from older guys even their parents, all knew that I played good, all knew my name. Got my confidence up. Went back stronger than ever in all ways from sports, school and social activities. I felt who I was from core, stood up for weaker ones. Didnt let them get bullied cuz I knew them inside, I was one of them. After some time, I was kind of bad boy, was fighting a lot with other alphas, sometimes got beaten sometimes I won but I stood for good things, girls digged dat. Still have big social circle and a few friends, many ppl know me and respect years after I graduated school and stopped playing baseball. Still have many insecurities now but dealing with it. At times I am feeling very beta and start acting that I am not, but always try to be myself and try to understand my feelings and emotions, never turn away from myself just deal with it and if other got problems, I dont give a fuck, cuz its me. so my few cents

BTFO

nope, in fact she bought me my ice cream. Maybe this was a W after all

not really

he thinks he will get married and be happy forever, reality is going to hit him in the face really, really hard.

but hey, ignorance is bliss, right?

Don't wait three days just text her if you want to

Yeah but comparing a human being to oatmeal is fucking stupid

This is the best strategy imo

Get a prostitute if all you want is to get laid.

>be 26kv 5'6 with some gains
>message almost every single girl in my area (3-4months)
>no one is interested
>lower standards to landwhales
>one wants to fuck
>get disgusted upon actually seeing her naked
>make excuse why i cant eat her out
>my dick doesnt even get hard
>say this isnt happening
>on the way back she says send me a pic when you get it hard
>delete my account when i get home

if this is the best i can do, i might as well just end it

I have no game, listen to Veeky Forums for once
>thanks fit

happy birthday, nice digits

nah I'm gonna text her in 3 days since that also happens to be the day I'm free.
Thanks a lot for the advice tho, I'll see if I can work something out.

God no shit man. I only come to Veeky Forums when I've hit rock bottom. Like recently I got laid off and now here I am. This site is incredibly unhealthy.

Godspeed user, be yourself.

>Get off the internet
>Do shit outside, even if it's a bike ride by yourself
>Walk around and see stuff in your city, even if it's by yourself
>Take a trip somewhere fun by yourself and stay in hostels, it's great for social gains
>Develop a skill and get paid for it

You just need to get out of your room OP. I've been where you are before, it's not so much you as the environment you find yourself in.

GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING. No one cares and no one is judging you but yourself. If you want to fast track this shit, do what I did. Save up a couple thousand, buy a ticket to somewhere you want to go, and explore in europe for a couple of weeks. It'll change your life, I guarantee it. Now vidya games bore me and I'm getting dates left and right using the Tinder. I'm 28, this is the first time I'm really dating, so I'm learning the hard way but it's been fun so far, and I'm no longer afraid of failure and everything that used to bug me before now seems so small in comparison.

Extending on my own blog post: don't worry about game, the red pill, alpha/beta shit. The number one key is to have fun and to let go of all attachments. Like I said, take a trip somewhere, you will be so wowed by your new environment that it'll expand you and open you up like nothing ever before. Try Amsterdam, or Spain, on anywhere really. The best investment you can ever make.

>tfw started lifting too late to dodge the "girls with girls" meme

See I want to believe in the optimism that this board sometimes spouts for self improvement but as a 5'6" 20y/o KV when I see stuff like this I just kind of revert into that down to earth state where I see my future as barely having any positive prospects in terms of women, friends or other relationships.

it really doesnt get better my man. your only option is to somehow land an attractive girl or you might as well check out of life. oh ya and the landwhale even called me underage probably because 5'6 is a midget

How old are you since you're so wise you apparently figured out the whole world and can tell other people what their life is gonna look like

requesting boringwhenitakeoffthemask.jpeg

I guess you'd better get started, then

how're your stretch marks doing

I don't know if it's unversial, but for me and people I've known, the standard cat-and-mouse dating game gets old by your late 20s. Even if you're interested in women a few years younger, if you can't attract women who can make a fucking decision (pun intended) in her mid-20s, then the problem is you and your inability to spark the interest of mentally mature, capable women.

So I should become Jessica Alba you say?
Interdasting.jpg

best post in this entire shit-filled thread

Just got back from innacity

Racked up a grand total of zero phone numbers. Didn't actually talk to a single girl.

I did get a phone call from a girl that I really like that lives 500 miles away from me, to be her emotional support for the drama in her life. Fuck that shit.

>What do you say?

Well I was at a book store, and if I had some balls I would go up to a girl that's by herself and say something like "Hey, what're ya lookin at?" and then go on from there. Ask why she's interested in that book, what she usually likes to read, etc, until the convo goes for like 2-3 minutes of getting to know each other a little bit and then I ask her what she's doing later. If she accepts then I set something up.

I'm just winging this shit. I have no idea what I'm doing.

>The best analogy.

just start off with talking to the ugly women for a confidence build, and then work your way up to the woman of your dreams. Women deal most in the matters of communication, so you have to read in between the lines, doesn't matter what you are or who you are. It matters on what words you express to a woman, how you say them and why you say them (with boldness), aka pure manipulation.

Ask for pride to enter you and be bold. Take 20 seconds of courage and talk to a woman, but be in the same situation or affiliation that she's in for relation, women love things that relate most to them. Ask questions about her day and how she's doing and what she's going to do, lest you run out of ideas to relate with her.

Honestly the only reason i was ever able to get over confrontation was mephedrone (i basically non existent club drug now). Its similar to x but Better in every way. Either way i went from afraid of dancing and looking awkward to dancing with 13 girls. You're able to be outside of your realm and experience what it takes to be awesome and that's just be confident and friendly and if you can turn your spergings into being animated then you will forever be in a river of vagina. I left my awkward melancholic self at the club that night over 3 years ago and my life has never been better since. All the social interaction that stuff led me into made me a chad over time. Now I wake up to texts about how I'm in my gfs dreams' and how I'm always protecting her in them. You'll gladly eat the same bowl of cereal every morning if you perfect it to your liking