Is Monster a good (and cheap) pre-workout?

Is Monster a good (and cheap) pre-workout?

Please don't drink energy drinks or take pre-workout stimulants

>Your future heart.

I didn't know BIaha had his own energy drink

>Is Monster a good (and cheap) pre-workout?

Fuck no they're not cheap. They're like two or three bucks a can! You can buy a big bag of bulk creatine and a bottle of caffeine tablets and that shit will not only work better than monster but will be a hundred times less expensive.

Shame on me, I just realized that the OP can't be serious and is probably trolling and I fell for it.

good? the 0 calorie ones
cheap? hell no

i just take like 2 or 3 scoops of sugar before i leave to gym lol

Yeah pw works out to be like a dollar a scoop this would be at least rwice that whenever you workout (idk the price)

i'm a noob and i heard that this shit is good as pre-workout

it's good but not natty

I drink around 3 a day
One of them for preworkout
It feels good man, especially when it's ice cold

Ha

i know but i can have it for one and a half euro per can so is pretty worth

also is the "heart disease caused by energy drink" a meme?

Yeah but male sure not to inject more than 20ml pre workout, it's easy to overdose on Taurin

No.
The only thing you should be drinking apart from water is an isotonic sports drink, and that's only if you're exercising for over an hour.

idk

>3 of them a day

good luck with your not dying goals of 2016

you don't drink any fruit juice?

that's a sad life

I do, just not right before a workout or during.

It's probably the most white trash drink ever created. Have some pride and at least drink red bull.

Had one professor who did tests with red bull on heart tissue and said it did jack shit. Almost no effect with huge doses. Other one said it is the worst thing ever because of caffeine.
I would go for the middle ground and drink a 250 ml can on ocasion.
That is something like 70-80 mg of caffeine which is like two cups of coffee. Nothing too much and gets you going when you need it.

shit ... I drink 4-5 a day. Guys, am I going to die? I weight 88kg

>70-80 mg of caffeine
>gets you going when you need it

that's barely one cup of coffee

how about coffee?

Don't know what it is with the mentally morose mouth-breathing zilches on this board & their desperation to drink poison. Also, the zero calorie version is not a healthy alternative.

Just have a caffeine pill, some beta alanine if you want that's all you need

the essential parts of preworkout are: caffeine for stimulation, beta alanine for reduced muscle fatigue and arginine which is a precursor for nitric oxide (vasodilator). creatine is not essential, but it does provide a shit ton of quick energy to white fibers.

if you attempting to get cancer, go for it

ITT: retards

also Monster tastes like shit

t. energy drink addict

yes you ded

It isn't good or cheap.

I weight 45 kg and used to drink between 6-8 a day (got them from work free of charge) for the longest time. If it didn't kill me it won't kill you.

>caffeine isn't natty

bottom up and the devil laughs

Disgusting, don't litter my monitor space with this trash ever again.

try to stop me, u lil bitch

creatine as a preworkout? wat? youre prob the kid that thinks creatine is a stimulant

>Over $1 a can
>Cheap

Just get pic related

If you want the best bang for your buck, get either caffeine powder, or caffeine pills.

Seriously. Go to the nearest walmart, get the equate "Stay Awake" caffeine pills. It's something like $4 for 80 pills at 200mg doses.

>"cheap"

Monster is mostly caffeine with some other bullshit. The only pre workouts worth getting are ones with DMAA or vasodilators like agmatine, the rest are expensive koolaid. The former is god tier.

more user

It's not cheap, pre workouts are like a dollar a scoop and some have more caffeine

But it works as a pre workout, it's not healthy, but if you want to drink it do it anyways the world is your oyster user

oh fuck off.