Alan Thrall / Untamed Fitness

So then Veeky Forums what do you think about Alan Thrall?
Seems (to a noob like me) to be straight talking, no bullshit, teaching good form and promoting his business without shoving it down your throat.

Or am I completely wrong?

>Tfw i used to live one street down from his gym and didn't know he existed

Now I live like 30 minutes away. Kicking myself in the ass. Would love to train with him.

Just bought his intermediate program and its good. He doesn't take any supps though, he could benefit from them

Seems like a cool guy.
Saw him in person at my local target, wouldve said hey but I didn't remember his name at the time. Dudes got massive quads

He's cool

His cooking videos are comfy as fuck

Certainly seems damn strong and an alright guy!

He has some good videos, he has some bad videos.
He teaches good form sometimes, he teaches bad form or memes sometimes.

It's good and entertaining, but not good if it's your only source of material to learn from.

Where you at in sac? Am the poster below you

Near Sac City now. Land Park area just south of Sprouts, you?

Example of bad form video?

Yeah not my only source. I'm going to a local gym with some ace instructors but like to look at other strong lifters for tips etc.

I would disagree I think his form is nearly perfect in almost everything he does, and he goes out of his way to show what bad form is and how to avoid it. He has a number of videos on how to do the lift correctly, and what not to do in the lift videos where he gives examples of good form and bad form in each

Snatch video is a trainwreck.

His old squat video isn't the best either, but his newer stuff on squats is getting better.

Pic.

Ew yeah I admit that is ugly.

Compare his old lowbar squat to his new lowbar squat too. wew
At least he improved on that one.

i hate that because he's strong and can therefore snatch a lot he thinks he can put up a video on how to snatch
and the comments section is full of ignorants sucking his dick
REEEEE

Beard/hair is cringe as fuck, personality too
Some of his videos are alright. All in all, there are better youtubers out there

So what are your credentials in giving advice besides being a 50Kg transexual mentally ill anime faggot who has all his knowledge from reading 2 books and shitpost on Veeky Forums?

Do you even lift?

an attention whoring boy with mental issues who has novice lifts should not really be criticizing form videos regardless of how much textbook knowledge they think they have

This. He needs to cook more.

Hahaha holy fuck... this is so rich coming from the king of skellies. He's form is very good. Holy fuark kill yourself already

Are you serious? At the start of that video he states he's a newbie and that he hasnt perfected it.

So?
Doesn't make the video good or his form good.

It seems like he just started showing up in my recommended videos like, a week or two ago, despite me having never heard of the guy before.

It's hard to say if his form videos are good or bad, because there are always so many contradicting methods as far as the more technical lifts go that I basically just watch a bunch of people and try to take whatever works for me/my routine rather than trying to emulate exactly what I see in every video.

All that being said: I like his shit, I thought he was kind of a goofy retard at first, almost like some fucking weeb decided he wanted to become a strong man and decided to start lifting and eating like a crazy person, then I realized that he's basically Veeky Forums personified.

>bashing a mentally ill degenerate faggot is '''''''''''reddit'''''''''''

this meme needs to die

You are fucking funny. You are that guy who calls people who shits on trappy for a redditor. You need to stop that shit you fucking newfag