Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-couple-survive-haiti-destruction-1.914898
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

certainly not for a boney, no ass/no titties white bitch like Taylor Swift

for the coming race war

for trump

...Did she get botox? those lips look awfully stiff

I just want to be attractive and find a husbando tier bf.

I lift for my wifes son.

I don't understand.
Is this a Bernie or a Hillary family?

To keep me from killing myself.

Well the man is wearing a Hillary-button so it's pretty obvious

For the Don.

I lift for Doge, my wife's sons doge

Ultimate cuck

Delete this

To become a demigod of course

For my GF, who I hope to meet one day

For my dog, chewby

I always wonder, where does the breadth come from? Is it purely from the lats? What makes the difference between someone like Jeff Seid who is triangular with definition and this guy, who just seems big?

How many Muslim heads do you plan to take, user?

It is shoulder to waist ratio.

For myself to get over my ex. Doesn't seem to be working, but I sure am losing weight and getting huge so there's always that. Maybe one day I'll realize it's not really helping and face my problems, but for now, just more benchpress.

i can just smell that snout from here

Is that something that can be grown? I'm hitting the point where normies consider me to have a good body, but by Veeky Forums standards I'm sort of otterish. Not sure where to go from here except more of the same.

I relate to this.

edgy

Because I hated my old body. It doesn't matter that I'll never be Arnold or Klokov as long as I'm not the skinny fat numale I was.

>not wanting to kill myself
>edgy
pick one, user.

GTFO, commie.

Memes aside, I'm pretty sure he's adopted. He doesn't look like a half breed.

This guy was a 6'2'' blue eyed billionaire from new-york.

He's must have pulled like fuck back then.

Don't worry breh. You'll make it one day.

This. Whenever I lift I'm driven on by the though of a qt sleeping on my bare muscular chest.

So that I can lose my virginity. I'm wayyy to socially autistic to seduce anyone.

I have good genes, handsome face and a nice body. If I can capitalize on that maybe I'll fuck someone.

My wifes son is voting for Trump!!!!

ughhh how do i change him?

BEST SEX I'VE EVER HAD

Only acceptable answer is all of them user

I lift for myself and so I can defend myself against potential muslims, also known as refugees, coming into my country.

This.

Meine Gains have to grow.

Wouldn't buying a gun be more effective?

You have to be ready for most situations. What if I dont have a gun? I still need to be able to throw a punch and have the mass to not be knocked down and overwhelmed.

>rwby
HAHAHAHAHA

Ruined...
FUCKING RUINED

True that. Good news is that Muslims are like 5'6'' on average and they're all scrawny. And unlike the chink they have no martial arts culture.. They're easy to take down.

So I can be the most disgusting weeb without being disrespected.

>weeb who lifts
why not just call it what it is
autism

since they touched they must have fugged :^)

For what other reason?

>Implying she isn't taking a pic with her pet

Same, actually.

Judging from his marrying aging gold diggers I doubt it.

Checked.

And to help cope with the stress of work, grad school, being broke, and paying off as much of my student loans as I can, even if it's just $15 a month

Pic related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity

Oh I'm already beginning to, but had hoped to make it alongside a certain someone.
They'll realiz they goofed. Thanks tho!

I am gravely disappointing. You call yourselves gayboy-berserkers?

It's hard to bp our feels, user

this

nice

To get back at my ex for dumping me when I was at the lowest point of my life.

KEKED
UCKEDC
CKEDCU
KEDCUC
EDKEK
DKEKE

disgusting desu

I lift for Trump

wow man, ive been on this board for 8 years and not once i ever seen use those exact words because that is literally the reason i started lifting. word for word. i mean now i genuinely enjoy lifting and going to the gym but when i started boy that was my drive

My dad went to the store 20 years ago. I lift so that I will never be like my father a pathetic weakling who couldn't carry groceries back home. I'll find that store one day and lift all the groceries for him.

you're probably making fun of me, but it's true. I was completely stagnant as a human being and lacked any sense of purpose. Then she abandoned me and I woke up.

One of two acceptable answers

The other is to reach your body's maximum potential and see what you're fully capable of.

Lifting for any other reason is fucking gay and you should kill yourself.

>The only thing preventing you from becoming an hero is shuffling around weights

I mean you might as well do it since you're such a spineless faggot.

genuinely not making fun of you,
i was at my rock bottom, which is probably worst than some and better than others so no need for details, but, she told me she wasn't happy when i needed her the most and now 4 years later i still haven't even gone a date with another girl just because of how she ruined me.

we also dated for 6 years and was with me when my dad died from cancer. and she just up and left.

WOMEN NOT EVEN ONCE

I like to do exercise and can play footbal with my friends only onece a week

well...we were a couple for 8 years. plans of marriage and all. but then she moved to the uk while I finished my masters. because of huge lack of self discipline and probably depression, it took me over 2 years.

the long distance made her break it all up. 3 days later she admitted to already have feeling for someone else.

Now she's a vegan, has a huge fucking tattoo, dates a liberal hipster hippie faggot.(???).

I'll feel really fucking guilty if she fucks up her life even more from now on.

checked and you're a bigger man than me, i don't necessarily wish my ex and bad in her life but if some comes her way i would gladly throw out a chuckle or two.

we're both going to make it bruh.

>I want my country to be conquered
Kill yourself.

holy fuck she's going to develop that nigger-child into her own black cock slave for her own personal use! DEVILISH TACTICS!

both hilary pin and bernie print are shopped on
t reverse image search

Isn't she not just a race traitor, but also a massive SJW?

Your fucking gains are going to stop a bullet or protect you from a bomb...

My girlfriend because she's becoming a bonafide powerlifter. 335 DL at 150 for e.g. Don't need some bearmode brah stealing her

To fight crime

>Powerlifter
>Girlfriend
You're dating a man. Faggot

He still does.
With his hot daughter.

I lift for a drawn Chinese cartoon character

Lmao cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-couple-survive-haiti-destruction-1.914898

>BACK THEN

wait... did he die?

Indeed my brother

>your father didn't go out for milk and never come back

get with the times.

I thought I was the only one.

does trump lift?

11/10 dog bro, would cuddle for 8 hour arms workout

People here sometimes Really lack empathy .

rich piana on the left, has he lost some weight?

I lift because I started drinking coffee every morning and I get like real hyperactive and I need to unleash the rage

oh no

So I can defend my fellow Muslims from disgusting pagan racists and secure a future for the sons of true believers in Jesus Christ and Allah.

this is all the reason i need

What a trashy slut. Dress isn't even black...