Birth control pills

Any grills here on birth control pills?

I've never tried them but want to start, but I'm afraid of the consequences on my lifts. I know they often
- Make you gain more fat
- Harder to gain and retain muscle

But are these effects still small enough that it's worth it? What are your experiences with them? How did they affect your exercise?

Slut

Idk why I laughed so hard I should've expected this

They make your tits bigger, do it for the tit gains.

True story, tbqh senpai. baka. Take those loads raw.

Don't

They will totally fuck up your hormones, and give you constant headaches and acne.

do no sex
then you don't need pillz

are you a girl or a guy?
I feel like this is a legitimate question.

>these digits
>that comment

bretty gud

Get an IUD. the consequences are a lot less compared to pills

this, they last for ages and don't fuck you up.

IUD are better than pills. Getting my cervix clamped isn't something I'd like to experience again though

Fuck. Who could possibly not have sex for more than a week?

High t sufferer here

What can I do to raise estrogen levels?

lol I'm a girl. I AM interested in the tit gains, possibly even bootie gains.
Maybe a mild version doesn't have such bad consequences? Which brand/dose were you on?

every grown person that's not a slave to their animal instincts *insert fedora tip*

They fuck you up for good and they will fuck up your children and turn them into weak beta autists, just like antidepressants do.

You shouldn't be having sex unless you're ready to have children anyway.

I used to take pills, now I have an Implanon.
>swim on pills
>fat and slow
>Implanon
>Little less fat and slow
I lift now, but I felt pretty sluggish on pills and don't think I would do so good now on them.

>roasties in my Veeky Forums

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

REEEEEE

fuck off /r9k/

Honestly I don't get why girls keep using pills
They fuck you up and your kids so bad
It's like most girls don't care

go back to your containment board

All of that chemical bullshit are turning women into walking dysgenic bioweapons, and it's not enough to just stop taking them, that shit has epigenetic effects, like atomic radiation.

Also it encourages fornication which is literally one of the single worst things one can have in society.

They don't care about kids. All they care about is letting chad fuck them raw without the fear of having babies.

No you fuck off you gymcel roastie worshipper

There's been so many advances on the types of bc you can get, you'll want to have your hormone levels tested for a baseline (your gp or gyno should offer this, if they don't you may want to switch) then off that they can suggest dosages and how mild/potent the included dosage should be. Also, prior to accepting the brand of bc make sure you research it because there might be recalls.

Alternatively have you looked into getting a IUD?

So many virgins ITT. First thing I did when I got my gf was drive her to planned parenthood to get birth control so I could go balls deep raw.

Sources?

Is NuvaRing any better than the pill?

Strange, the pill has all kinds of different effects on different girls. My gf's acne cleared up 99% when she started the pill. Although, her sex drive went down a lot, but that might just be because she prefers Tyrone's cock to mine

Found the virgin. Kek

First thing I did when I got my new car was drive her to planned garagehood to get some new tires so I could go foot down raw.

You do realize if you just get pregnant and breastfeed your tits will get bigger, right?

Also, pill also shortened her period to 3-4 days instead of a week. Not that a little blood ever stopped me.

>Girls take hormonal pills/implants that greatly alter bodily functions
This is normal

>normal shots for male birth control
You can't inject hormones into men for birth control even one shot, it's unhealthy

Yeah no. The only reason there is no male birth control is because it would slash birth rates overnight as there won't be any more oopsie babies. Need to keep pumping out slaves senpai. Vasalgel will never be allowed. Not because pharma corps, but governments themselves will just ban it. Wear condoms always.

>"no u"
Classic

Because pills are cheap, but copper IUD's are the best(if you don't fuck big dicks). Of course they affect hormone levels, but how do they affect kids?
>citation needed

I don't have time to look it up, source?

maximum lean gains too, followed by extreme rapid weightloss

In order of best to worse
>Copper IUD(unless big dick)
>IUD(see above)
>Implanon
>NuvaRing(unless you like getting fingered)
>Shots
>Pills

I'm off of it now since I don't need it anymore, but when I was natty and on it it personally didn't affect me all that much. Even when I started taking gear and was on the pill it didn't affect my gains since I gained 25lbs of lean muscle in only a matter of 5 months. I think it all depends on everyone's body.

Gf has an IUD (Copper)
and it literally cannot get any better.
Sometimes I can feel the 'string' on my dick when we have sex a bit roughly, but other than that it's freeing as fuck and little to no side effects for her.

>Vasalgel will never be allowed
I subscribe to their email, they just proved 99% sperm reduction in rabbits, there is no way they will be able to keep it off the shelves since we know this.

it depends from person to person, but you can always change them if you notice some side effects.

I've never gained fat or anything like that, but after some time started being really sensitive and emotional, crying over sad movies and finding babies, kittens and puppies extremely cute.
oh, and my sex drive went down.

fuck that
I ain't sacrificing my gainz for my dick, what are you, gay?

cant fucking wait.

or for any male birth control for that matter.

Yeah of course it works. Similar systems have been thoroughly tested. It's never gonna be legal.

>Also it encourages fornication which is literally one of the single worst things one can have in society.

I bet you're really fucking nice to be around

Not sure if the thread is ruined yet, but I'll respond to OP anyway.
I've taken birth control pills for almost two years now, and I've maintained the same weight with moderate exercise and no caloric deficit. I haven't tried to cut since I'm happy where I am now, but it'd be pretty easy for me to lose some weight by limiting calories.
So, the pill hasn't made me gain weight or made it harder for me to work out. Instead, I've had some distinct benefits: no more acne (like one pimple a month, if that), and shorter periods with less bloating (which was my main issue on my period). Plus, no babies!
I've had an excellent experience, but everyone is different. I take daily hormonal birth control, but if you're seriously concerned, you can get a low dose hormonal implant or a no-hormone implant. Just ask your doctor about options. Good luck!

For the most part they are gonna fuck you up. Maybe just a little bit.

The only ones that are decent are the pill and Nuvaring. All the other shit (especially that uterine implant) will fuck you up so bad you may not ever be able to have a kid.

I highly recommend Nuvaring.

Common changes include
- increased appetite
- weight gain
- emotional changes
- period changes and irregularities
- Increased HR and Blood pressure (very common)
- Changes in sex drive, including vaginal dryness

but shits better than having a kid when you arent ready or having a kid with a man you dont love and then the kid grows up with no dad.

you're welcome.

First post=best post

Hi, OP! I used Microgynon Mild from Bayer for more than a year. I didn't exercised a that moment but didn't gained a single pound. My boobs grew a little bit (not really noticeable, like they just filled the bra better), never had acne (didn't really had acne before the pill, tho), no mood changes, etc. The only thing I had was spotting during the first month of using it. My periods were also more shorter and less intense (just 3 days of need of a tampon, 2 days with just spotting). Also, it was a perk to be able to "control" your period by not having a rest week.

i've been on bc longer than I've been lifting and it doesn't affect me at all.
different things work for different girls.
I've heard good and bad things, i might try one next time i go to the gyno instead of the pill
hmm how much was implanon?