/cut/ting general

How's that cut coming, Veeky Forums?

Down from 205 at ~25% to about 17%bf at 185 over about 8 months from permabulk. I'm seeing abs for the first time in my life.

I feel like I'm starting to stall in my weight loss, but I shouldn't be at 17% bf. I think my nutrition is to blame. What's the ideal macro split?

Also doing PPL and 2300 kCal a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

liftmode.com/baicalin-powder-50-grams-1-76-oz-95-pure-fblm.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How bad is an EC stack on adderall? I started my stack yesterday but I've been on addy for a couple months. I haven't taken adderall since a couple days before popping the EC but if I can take adderall on it that would be awesome

i keep on meaning to weigh myself but keep on forgetting, i've been cutting for about a month now so i probably should.

i've been working out almost every day because otherwise it's absolute hell trying to get through the day on under 2000 cals, i don't know how skeletons manage it

Addy is more potent than an EC stack TBQH family. Be careful with that shit.

Caffeine and casein help kill the hunger. Also leafy greens, and food with lots of fiber like broccoli.

first ever cut with ec stack. can't believe i haven't tried this sooner. its basically dieting on easy mode.

Help I'm 200 at ~20% bf trying to get to what u got. Howd you do this?

terrible

binged yesterday like a fat faggot fuck and I hate myself for it

want to try DNP but too chickenshit

Really? Well shit, I thought the ec altered your metabolism in some way too though? If all the ec stack does is app supression why doesn't everyone just get addy instead?

I usually do dnp once every winter but this winter I got scammed with a fake email bc pastebin wasn't being posted in the threads. I'm still relatively upset about that even tho it was only like 60 bucks. Now I'm scared to take it bc my doc will take me off addy if I lose too much weight too fast and bc I'm super active at work and work pretty hard roughly 60-70 hrs/week and I'm scared of the summer heat already without dnp

Doing alright. Shaved my chest today which made it look like I instantly lost 2% bodyfat - it's a good motivation boost. I'll go for a couple more weeks.

failed cut two days into cut. started bulking again. Feels good/bad man?

depends on your stats tbhq

It happens breh. Keep at it. I'm doing my first cut and I've fucked up hard 4 this month but finally got a handle on everything. We're all gunna make it grab.

Brah*

So far so good.
still deciding if today I should repeat yesterday or do the same as the 22nd.
probably repeat yesterday for a couple of days till I get my metabolism boosted up a bit and then cut calories a bit.
Roller-coasters are awesome

Started cutting on Feb 25th, was 166 lb around 18% bf (5"7 Manlet). Weighed in today at 152 lb.
Slow but decent progress as I don't want to risk losing too much muscle mass.

just up your addy intake and forget about ec stack, addy itself will slim the fuck out of you

are you retarded? just keep trying to cut and get a hang of this shit blud

>mfw I can see a six pack hiding under a small layer of fat
>cant cut since I just started and cutting now would seriously empair my progression
The right choices are the hardest to make

>111.5 lbs
S P O O K Y
P
O
O
K
Y

Cool stuff thanks for info

What do you guys snack on?
I feel like I'm eating too much fruit because of the convenience/lack of knowledge.

6" 187 here

cutting at ~1100 calories, huge cravings for fast food but drinking a shaker of prots and cravings go.

>150lbs for 5'9
>used to be 200
>trying to reach 130 ~ 125 lbs
>750cal deficit per day

inb4 london, I just wanna be lean

Because not everyone has quick access to Addy and EC (at least in the US) is dirt cheap and legal. Addy also alters your metabolism and is much more potent than EC, combine the two and you're likely to have a heart attack or stroke user, don't do it.

cut down to 1800 calories now.

Also, my cut is going so so. Last weekend I had the flu, which prevented me from eating, and this weekend I drank a ton of booze and had a couple burgers. It was fun but I ended up spending all of Sunday on the toilet and even this Monday morning with shitting water and fecal matter. Finally the stools are starting to get a bit tougher and my tummies not rumbling so much. Who honestly knows how many calories I absorbed considering how fast all of that came out of me.

down from 240 to 216

>tfw doing pretty okay for a bit
>moved back in with mom and sister 4 weeks ago
>start drinking regularly and eating whatever is in the fridge
>slack off with routine and cardio
>gaining weight and getting a fucking belly like a motherfucker

im weak willed Veeky Forums :^(

>lower ab/back fat only thing left

when does it go away

>125
>LEAN

Good thanks senpai. Down just over 100lbs.

Just started my cut today

I'm gonna make it!

Oh come on don't tell me I'll have to cut to 100 lbs I'm skinny but I'm not a grill

Well my "cut" has been okay but I strained my pec today benching 275 soo it looks like my cut is in full swing now

Wish me luck BREHS
>tfw was 290 around this time last year
>cut to 190 at 6'4 then bulked to 240
>currently cutting I'm 230 now
Wanna be like 210-215ish around July

Currently I am eating 1 cup of oats in the morning, and some chicken, rice, and broccoli 12 hours later. I want to look into pairing yohimbine HCL with this, am I fasting enough to get results here? should i take it ~6 hours post breakfast, or try and do away with breakfast altogether? I also run a generic EC stack.

I've been on this for three days even added Yohimbine HCL yesterday 10mg twice after a thirty minute interval with 25 mg Ephedrine HCL from Primatene black coffee and aspirin.

I literally feel zero loss of abdominal blubber.. .

Gone through two bottle of 2.5 mg Yohimbine HCL caps x 90 and was seeing some reduction but seems to have stopped..

gonna keep with the EC for a while .

I have found using Baicalin from Liftmode

liftmode.com/baicalin-powder-50-grams-1-76-oz-95-pure-fblm.html

with Taurine has put me to sleep even with taking a 12.5 mg Primatene

you arent

So somebody tell me if this math is right. Today I weighed 216.7 pounds at approximately 18% bf. That means I have about 39 pounds of fat. If I lose 10 pounds that means I will have 29 pounds of fat at 206 pounds. That would make my bf 14%. That seems like a big jump for just 10 lbs. Is it unrealistic to expect close to 100% loss from fat? If so can somebody give me a better estimate for 10 pounds from now?

Cruising strong but I have a lot of ground to cover. Down 40 pounds since December but I'm a pig so I have another 40 to go.

5'11 315 -> 268 on the way to 220. I feel the second half of this cut isn't gonna be as easy as the first

I've tried cutting a few times before, but never done it properly. The previous times I was doing limited cardio but allowing myself to overeat, messing my diet up and miscounting calories, or giving up entirely after a week.

I'm doing better now though. Been doing my cardio at least 5 times a week for the last four weeks, and I've been keeping my diet in check (I'm especially proud of this cos I work in an office now and holy shit it is easy to eat out of boredom/temptation). It's nice not spending every Sunday evening feeling guilty and disgusted with myself, and cutting is starting to feel like part of my routine now. I really wanna make it.

Good job bro. A couple of pointers though:
1. Generally losing a lot of weight is not cutting. Cutting is when you put on a bunch of muscle and some fat with bulking and then want to lower your body fat % again to see your abs and be more aesthetic. From what I can tell you're trying to lose weight, which is kind of different. Doesn't really matter desu, just thought you should know.

2. Doing cardio is great, but if you've read the sticky you know you should be lifting weights as well for weight loss. Not only does it burn way more calories, but it will help you not lose all your muscle while losing weight so you'll not end up skinnyfat, but instead lean and muscular.

3. Try to incorporate some HIIT in your cardio. HIIT means High Intensity Interval Training, basically instead of for example jogging for 5 minutes you sprint and push yourself to the limit for 30 seconds and then rest for 30 seconds, and doing it all over again. If you're too fat you might injure yourself running, so maybe do this on a bike uphill or swimming or something. This also burns more calories than jogging, but it also burns calories even after you stop for a few hours. Because it's high intensity, it actually builds muscle too (compare a marathon runner to a 100m sprinter and you'll notice that).

Remember, diet is 90% if not more of weight loss. Lifting, cardio and macro percentages/quality of food are what will make you stronger, faster, more aesthetic, with higher energy and overall healthier.

I can help you get started on this shit if you decide to follow my advice.

6'3 250 out of shape piece of shit with little to know muscle.
I'm going back to the gym and I'm wondering should I be cutting if I'm trying to build muscle? Is it simply cutting while retaining a high protein intake? Sorry for being dumb af

TEN POUNDS TO GO
Cheated a little bit as a reward by having a bag of cracker jacks, still way under my calorie goal regardless. It'd been a long time since my last cheat "meal," after a certain period of time it's really easy just to choose not to eat shitty food.