Pectus excavatum

Thoughts?

Emergency nacho dip holder

This. I've got it and it has proved surprisingly useful over the years. Fucks up my aesthetics though.

/this
I have it and some times I put whipped cream on it and my gf suck it off

unlimited keks

good for body shots.

Can I develop a nice chest if I got this shit?
Keep in mind mine is not as fucked up as pic related

Gain vacuum

did goku punch you?

could put a phone in it and amplify the sound

I have a mild one. Makes my chest look even better. Right babe?

I got a moderate version of this, anyone got an operation for this and can tell me about it?

I guess i'll contribute.

I think i have a rather severe case of this, (not as bad as in OP's pic though).
I was very self conscious about it just some time ago, i can tell you though that lifting will improve it.

Pic related is currently how i look like, lifting since 9 months now.

I know this is a front view, but just a few years ago it even looked bad from the front, and now most people dont even notice it.

It still somehow fucks up my chest asthetics. Not that my chest looks bad, but it would look better without that shit.
For example people have pointed out that i have gyno, even though i dont have it all, not even a tiny bit.

For everyone who wants to fix this shit. I would advice you to FIRST build a goody body and THEN get the surgery. If you do the surgery, you cant lift for months or even years.

Also when you have a good body, girls dont care that much either. The girls i've been with noticed it and asked about it, but there was no big deal, because i still look good.

That shit sucks hard when you are skinny.
Unless you have it as bad as op's pic, i would just lift and you will reach a point where you dont even think about it anymore.

Im still going to get it fixed though at some point. Just gotta convince my insurance to cover the costs.

You dont have a severe case at all imo m8. Also nice progress for 9 months.

You'll have to really develop chest, but the bigger your pecs are the less noticeable it is.

Good

Mirin. Stats?

Thanks bro, it doesnt look severe anymore because i worked my chest a lot as you can see. I would even say its overdeveloped he. (twink arms and shoulders).

hmm thanks fampai.

5'11" , 185 lbs and started out 167lbs 9 months. Gained quite some fat the last few months (permabulk mode here).
Arms are 16 inch and still looking skelly (fuck my genetics).

Bench is 180.
I dont do the others.

All of you fags don't have pectus. I have a 3 inch deep hole and across where my chest caves in which makes my chest look like perm saggy tits. I'm 9% body fat. Consider yourselves lucky

Mine is probably worse that yours but can confirm lifting helps. Does chest hair help? >tfw almost none

It doesn't. I'm that guy above you. It looks like utter shit. I've learnt to not really care anymore though. I hate wearing shirts. My chew is big and you can see I have a big hole in my chest through my shirt.

i have it worst than you
>9%
dont be stupid user

I don't have this, but sort of the opposite. My sternum protrudes out slightly on its left side, so when I look down my torso it looks like I have rib out of place beneath the center of my chest.

There is literally nothing wrong. You don't have pectus. Fuck off normie. You're also weak as shit

I bet your Iron Man cosplay is on point though.

Dude my gap goes across 3 inches and it's 3 inches deep. It can't get much worse than that. My gap also goes 4 inches upwards

Post non shit angle pls

Got my surgery done 3 weeks ago
I can feel the bar inside , and the way my body feels is so unnatural and painful
Robots, if you decide to go the NUSS way be aware of the insane pain and uncomfort
(sorry for cyka blja English)
Pic related not me but pretty close
That shit was deep

Also
The worst part is
My body still looks like shit
I have flared ribs and it makes by upper body look really bloated
For me, it was kinda worth it
Cant tell for sure since I cant work out yet

Well i view this as proof that lifting has kinda "fixed" my pectus. People dont even believe me anymore.

>weak as shit

How much am i supposed to bench after just lmao9 months of lifting.

That shit is so easy to fix, consider yourself lucky.
I literally know someone in my friends cricle who had this.
Believe me or not, but this fucker tied a fucking belt around his chest, and after 1 year it was basically gone.

What did the doc say about lifting?
How long do you have to abstain from all kinds of exercises.
When you are allowed to lift again, is it ok to go full beast mode?

I got mine fixed 4 weeks ago.
6 weeks to lift, no beast mode for a little bit
6 months for any contact sports
I hate not being able to lift, I feel so weak

Yeah, my chest was one of my main insecurities as a teenager. I had to really push myself to take off my shirt, and even then it was only around friends.

Joining the swim team did wonders for me. I wasn't the best, but I learned that appearance is meaningless as long as you can perform. Even now that I've started lifting, I'm more focused on building strength, with looks as my secondary goal.

I never wanna get surgery, cause I still don't think there's enough support for young boys dealing with body image. I think I'm conventionally attractive, but I'll never look EXACTLY like the men on the magazine covers. Young men need to learn to be the best version of themselves, use their strengths rather than aim for a single look that's been defined as attractive by the media.

Do I have this??? Anyone??

I want to fill it with water and play with a toy boat inside. then I want to jerk off while standing over you and try to hit the little boat splashing around in your chest with my cannon rifle shots of cum.

hmmm maybe, I see a little dip around the area, but you may just have an undeveloped chest.

yes you do, but maybe surgery can fix it

You look like a yugioh character.

yes you have, not too bad

I hope that's all it is.
RIP,
lol

I have it pretty bad but I don't mind it anymore. Nobody has ever said anything negative about it, in fact almost every girl I've been with has said they like it (if they say anything about it at all). I don't know why, it makes no sense to me, but it makes it really comfy for them to lay on my chest, I think.

Just grow your shoulders and lats and realize you'll always have a shit chest and just accept it.

Also, low bf% is key

Pic related but not me (notice the flared ribs also, which comes with PE).

Saying nothing doesnt mean they like it but you look handsome

Gotta Confuse the body.
Always gotta overdo everything.

No I'm saying they've either straight up say they like it or they don't say anything at all.

How much do you lift for bench press? Looks good I have pectus excavatum too. Do you think it makes your chest weaker?

>it makes it really comfy for them to lay on my chest, I think.

A girl once told me she loved how her head "fit perfectly in my chest". Good feels

You can, i think. You just need to build it extra, though.

I'm in the same boat

I'm so glad I don't have this

build mid chest

fuck u

How do you build mid chest?

I dont think it makes it weaker but it makes your shoulders rotate forward making it very difficult to use your chest effectively. I rarely barbell bench anymore because of this. The combination of my weird angles and being 6'4" just makes it strain my shoulders ALOT. However, I tried barbell for the first time in months and months a couple weeks ago and repped out 265 for a few reps.

I highly recommend switching to DB pressing. You get much better ROM and much less stress on your shoulders. I'm up to 130lbs each hand now.

Yes, this exactly.

There are much worse things.
>manlet
>bald
>acne
>wide hips
>ugly face
>etc

I'd take a small chest gap/hole and some pointy ribs any day. Like I said, if you actually have muscle and grow your back/shoulders a lot of people don't even notice.

Normies anyways... obviously I'd never win a fitness model contest.

Looks like you got your shit pushed in jousting without armor.

Had it, not nearly as extreme as OPs pic. Got rid of it.

>What does a chest look like with pectus

pic related. Its me

yep, it's terrible. no i dont train biceps or arms.

fixed.

go ahead and make fun of the worst chest genetics in the world.

With the right pose you could make it look like it's normal and you just have big pecs.

Thats what mine look like except Im not a fucking skellington

Just work out dude, you'll look fine.

And stand up straight FFS

Yes. Everyone thinks I just have big pecs. But it's only my opinion that matters. Nobody really cares except for me.

That's fucking disgusting.

I have Pectus Carinatum
>yfw this is possible for me

During high school I knew a guy that had this. Really thin lad. Sucked me off one time. Was kinda shitty, used teeth. He didn't swallow but I blew the load in his chest hole.

you're a skelly and you have protruding ribs. I also had protruding ribs like that but i put on 40 pounds and now they're not even noticeable

I dont even pity you because youre so fucking emo sounding and you acknowledge that ur stupid for not working ur arms but u still dont? Wtf? Kys? Eat some food you fucking skelly. No, like GO. ORDER A FUCKING PIZZA. GO EAT. inb4
>hurr im a hardgainer
>muh fast metabolism
Also why are you notre dame back mode ? Silly skelly. Hunchbacks are for notre dame!

I got the surgery because it hindered my athletic ability. The down time in training wasnt a huge help, but having my right atrium being able to function fully is definitely helpful in competing.

Pectusbro checking in

I am a DYEL skelington and have a small indent below my sternum, is this Pectus excavatum?

Sucks to suck.

Thank you Hungry Skeleton!

Toppest of keks

Oh, well yeah, that's obviously understandable. My capacity is lightly reduced, but I'm not a professional athlete, I'm just some dude who likes exercise. I guess I just want people to be ok with the cosmetic part of it.

You actually have damn near perfect English; I found no problems.

Do you guys think i got chest canyon syndrome?

I have it. It's slight enough that it doesn't look so bad unless you view me from the side without a shirt on- then you can tell how my chest dips.

To be fair though, girls I've been with like it because it's a nice place for them to rest their heads or chins when they're hugging me or laying down with me. It's helped me more than it's hurt me, I'm just self conscious about it.

It ain't too bad op

i want to shoot that retard

Thats baby pectus lol, build a nice physique and noone will care.

I feel ya bros, that shit ruins the entire chest asthetics. Its a curse but atleast there is still NUSS method.

Was anybody able to suck their own dick thanks to PE?
Just wondering

>australian bar fight

I have the opposite. Makes my pecs look bigger

My god

>Watchs anime
>Thinks other people suck

killer of aesthetics

many people have minor deformation, unfortunately I am among them. you can barely see it but it's there

I had a buddy in high school with pretty strong deformation but still not as bad as in that pic. he had to operate it for health reasons, got two metal bars now. but he still looks like shit

are you dumb? How would it even help, you are not missing ribs or anything

Feels good to live in a country where necessary surgery is always 100% free, and by necessary it includes real esthetical problems.

>imba frog eater

I fucking hate this shit. It fucks up overall aesthetics. And I can't get surgery 'cause I do muay thai and compete. Can't give break as I wanna be a pro very soon. It fills me with pure rage when someone asks why my chest looks like that.

You are a fucking troll.

You dont have pectus you mentally handicapped shit.

Your chest looks SLIGHTYL dent it, because you are a fucking skeleton.

Holy shit how can someone be this delusional.

Mine's similar to yours, perhaps even a bit wider, about the same depth. Makes the pecs stick out sooner with less mass. One time when I was a child a classmate pointed it out in the open air bath.
Chicks dig my pecs. I did a voice workshop (2-day elective at uni) and a 60-year old swedish former opera singer tried to grab my pecs. She was real smooth about it. At first she talked about the nice vibrations of my voice and how they make the chest vibrate, and then she sought an accomplice to make it look more socially acceptable. But the accomplice didn't agree so the mission to sexually assault me was aborted. She nervously gave me all kinds of voice tips afterwards.
So yeah long story short: The other deformity (xiphoid sticking out) is much worse, and mild cases give you nice pec aesthetics.

lol okay

Well then your pictures were just shit, because it looks complete normal on the first ones.

i know my physique is shit, but does it seem like i have excavatum? The gap in my chest seems more visible to me as i progress

I have PE and don't care that much about the aesthetics of it, but it's slightly bothersome that my lung capacity suffers because of it.

I got the ravitch procedure 4 years ago

lookin sexy as fuark

thanks mate :)

Never really had a girl comment on mine either, one did say that she liked it because she could rest her hand there while we were in bed.