Protein Shake Recipie Thread

Just bought this ON Gold Whey Double Chocolate powder. Anyone use this stuff? Water or Milk? Fruit? Options? Recipes?

>0.05 has been deposited into your account

Refund

I usually mix it with milk, eggs, Spinach, and Kale. It tastes pretty good because the powder is so strong.

Not even OP, but I also literally just got the same exact thing shipped to my apartment today.

First time trying protein powder. Wish me gains brehs.

If you want your body to absorb the protein quickly (such as right after the workout) take it with water. If you don't, you can take it with milk and get some extra protein from the milk but it will be digested slower. In that case, I suggest to use skimmed milk. If you want to add a fruit, banana is the best option.

They sell that garbage at Walmart

Water. Use milk if you want to have more calories.

you're garbage

I used 4 SCOOPS COME ON, but I think I put in too much water so it tasted really bland

Maybe in the US, but the whey they sell at canadian walmarts is garbage. The brands they got gives me stomach aches and gives me the shits.

Do you have a legit need for protein powder?

Does not being a weak faggot count?

Most westerners shouldn't require more protein than what they can get through their diet.

This includes for weightlifting.

Most westerners are barely human, pathetic lumps of fat and skin surviving on donuts and french fries. Never compare me to them again, please.

>Being this autistic

Respond with more anime pics while you're at it, a well, dork.

>posting a picture of an Aryan from a movie put out by a capitalistic industry

I use that exact one. Mix it with reduced fat milk, best shit ever.

At least someone around here has the smarts to say it. Even if it's a weaboo fag.

who is this semen demon?

I don't know. But she doesn't have blue/green eyes like me. 9.5/10

lia marie johnson

Whey, milk, banana, peanut butter, honey, oats, and cocoa.
Shit is thick as fuck, I can almost eat it with a fork.