Anyone else here have hyperhidrosis?

Anyone else here have hyperhidrosis?

wat do

>become masseuse
>save big bucks on oil

I have it

try not to kill yourself

No worry, the rope will just slip out of his hands.

Hyoscyamine
It works. Do it.everything else is retarded.

Sympathectomy.

I have it, can't wear white in public, plus I live in Australia(hot area) which makes it 10x worse.

Pretty sure I have it in my pits. Seriously need to find a deodorant that actually works soon

Driclor?
Deodorant doesn't work. Anti-perspirant.

Ill give it a shot, thanks user

How expensive

I'm not sure if I got this, but when I work out I tend to sweat a ton. It's especially bad during tkd

GOLD BOND
O
L
D

B
O
N
D

I've got hyperhydrosis and dishydrotic eczema with it. Doc gave me some meds for it that are apparently made for old people who can't hold their piss in, but it worked alright. problem was it made it super hard to pee so I quit taking it. cannot remember what it was called though.

you can totally get anti sweat pills from a doc however

I used Certain-Dri for a little while on my hands. It was like my sweat glands realized they could stop sweating and then I didn't need it anymore. Now I barely ever get sweaty palms unless I'm really nervous, like, job interview nervous. I suppose it would probably still work for me then but I haven't used it in like ten years.

you could get botox every 6 months or so to stop the sweating full stop, or use an intense antiperspirant before you sleep, but i found that they just make my hands burn during the next day from being so weirdly dry. Now i just accept it, wear an extra thin-layer over my clothes and warn people if I go to shake their hand, it's not that weird and if you're comfortable with it it'll come across well

I carry a bag of chalk in a small sandwich sized ziplock. I pull it out before each class and push my fingers into it. It looks like I just left the gym. But I hate the pencil slipping out of my hands.

This and Antiperspirant. I also trimmed my armpit hair a bit so the antiperspirant gets to the skin rather than get caught up in the hair. Works like a charm.

i started using certain dri and it helps a lot

still wear a jacket/sweatshirt outside the gym because of it though

that and bd

Just take hyoscyamine
How many times do I have to say this
It will dry your shit up everywhere deodorant or not

side effects?

i think i've looked it up and it gives you dry mouth and messes with your appetite or thirst or something

not him btw

this is me, certain dri definitely helps you should try it

from reading it on google, it sounds like robinul, which I've taken before.

Most of it is dry throat, dry lips, dry eyes, etc. Robinul only cut my hyperhidrosis by about 50%, which is awesome, but still not 100%. Whenever I tried taking two pills instead of just one, it made me dizzy. It really dehydrates you, even if you drink lots of water.

I just want to be able to touch girls

That shit bleaches your clothes, watch out

Sort of this
Hyoscyamine will make you dry mouth but wont fuck your appetite. I will say however it is a precursor to scopalamine, so it cant be great for you, but my doctor insists it's the last/best option we have, the surgery is a bit much. I know a guy who has it worse, much worse- dripping sweat palmar, who uses hyo. as well, and cycles on of depending on how fed up he is with sides but I know hes taking at least 3x what I am.

That being said if I keep the dosage at a minimum the sides are non existent but I'll stay dry. Would not recommend cardio on it unless you're as stupid as I am. Sweat IS your body's way of cooling and going to pound town with no cooler can get intense

I play a high pace video game at the start of the day. I think it helps me sweat less trough the day. My controller got discolored pretty fast.

My pits are terrible, even if I keep the hair trimmed. I can never wear grey shirts in public without seeing a dark stain that extends 6 inches 360 degrees around my armpit.
What can I do? Other than pit sweat, I don't sweat much.
It should be mentioned the strongest deodorant I have tried is men's health "clinical strength".

ewwww

anyone tried those sweat-proof under shirts like the "thompson tee" ?

they have special armpit patches that absorb all the sweat allegedly and it doesn't pass through to your main shirt

ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT ANTIPERSPIRANT BOTOX INJECTIONS THEY FUCKING SAVED MY LIFE

I had this and then got Botox injections under the arms and it fixed everything, it was also covered by insurance

NIGGUH you don't even need lube to fap. like why you even crying??

Does it take a couple days to kick in? I tried it for like 2 days and gave up when it didn't work. Just made my hands and pits itchy

i use it on my under arms and i think it took like maybe a day to start working

you might be rubbing it off if ur using it on your hands, make sure it dries before you wipe it off, i've done this by lying down while it's still wet and it doesn't work the next day

works pretty well as long as i use it everyday

Build a machine. Uh fucking forgot what it's called but google it. You take two aluminum pans daisy chain a few batteries, connect a wire from the batteries to the pans.

Add water and baking soda to the pans and put your hands in it for a bit. If you have cuts, put vaseline on.

Shit changed my life senpai

>man kills himself with homemade tazer

lmao

>Build a machine. Uh fucking forgot what it's called but google it

Iontophoresis?

it's like a 12V battery, can't kill shit

Iontophoresis used to work but then it wore off. I dont use anything for treatment anymore even though I still have it. If you can, just don't give a shit about it. It's about attitude and confidence. When you forget that you have hyperhidrosis and you don't have it as much.

Dehydral

Thank me for the rest of v your life desu