How much is your THE PRESS™?

How much is your THE PRESS™?

33.72 kg 3x5 as of today :-)

35 kg on Thursday!!

145lbx5

I hit 135 for 6 recently. Took a couple weeks off. Barely hit 135 for 1 today. The fuuuuuck

42.5kg x 5

75x5 (kg)

I don't THE PRESS much anymore, but I 1RM'D 2pl8 a couple weeks ago
I'm built fat so it's not terribly impressive

Pressed for the first time last week. Managed 65 lbs. Tried again after bench the next workout and managed 105 lbs.

been sitting on 37.5kg for like 8 months.

DYEL lanklet checking in.

did 84 kg 1 RM a couple times a month ago, but had to take a break because of bursitis

been rehabbing and slowly working my way back up, did 47 kg 3x8, then 1x10 today without pain. Going up to 52 kg next time

225 strict over head press is fucking impressive. But you probably put on those fake crossfit 10 lb plates.

post pics

2pl8 press is impressive regardless, let's see dem shoulders

195 for 5.
Bodyweight 176

My buddy has been lifting for 10 years. He OHPs 225 strict for about 10. His shoulders are absolute cannonballs. It's been amazing see natty progress over that much time.

IIRC, whenever his strict press would stall, he would start doing fuck loads of push pressing.

been running into a wall at 120lbs for months. I NEED TO HIT ONE PLATE. I NEED TO.

>tfw stalled on 105lbs, 3x10
>deload to 95lbs, narrowed grip (maybe too much?)
>could only do 3x5
what's the right grip width to use?

100 3x5

Definitely feeling a plateau coming on though.

135 1rm at 135 bodyweight
shoulders like boulders

Most guys' index knuckle taps on the front of their shoulder when in the starting THE PRESS position.

50kg x5

135 working on 155.

Can get 2 clean reps on the 155 seated

bout 165. shoulder's been bugging me lately tho, so i've been doing sets of 95 and 105 mostly

>mfw Veeky Forums thinks press is a shoulder excercise

it basically triceps for 80% of movement

try to press when your bar is on your nipples and see how it goes

I do fuck you.

Who kisses the bar anymore?

based. that's a good longterm goal

165x5
175x3
190x1
I'll just be happy when I hit 225 for our e

>Most guys' index knuckle taps on the front of their shoulder
is it bad that my knuckles can't touch my shoulders? i think my forearms are too big

lol what

how much is your bench

OHP is necessary. I benched 225 for 5 before I stopped benching bc shoulders. I never pressed before this.

I picked up pressing 2-3x a week. Progressed fairly quickly. Started doing dips.

One year went by, shoulders started feeling better.
>Hey lets test my 1RM on the bench because I'm dumb.

I hit 290 for one. Granted it was a grinder that probably ruined my shoulder even more. But the point is, don't underestimate THE PRESS.