Live in Fat Ass America

>Live in Fat Ass America
>Holy shit everywhere I go I'm surrounded by fat fucks and flabby, unhealthy, looking normies
>The ratio of unfit people to fit people in this country is like 10:1
>Mfw I don't even want to go anywhere outside of the gym now because I'm so disgusted by this unhealthy society that I live in

>live in colorado
>literally never see fat people

Feels good being one of the fittest states senpai. Slowly getting worse as these god damn Californians move in though.

Shoutout to fellow CO bros, though tbf a shit ton of people are on meth so they are pretty slim.

ayy colorado reporting in too. cheers bros

Try living in southwest PA. I live a bit south of pittsburgh and it's TERRIBLE here. Try going to sams club here and counting the number of people that literally waddle instead of walk because they're so fucking fat.

Gross.

Portland, Oregon here. Not so fat. It's actually like living in Olympic village compared to Texas.

Southeast PA isn't any better tbphwy.
I've been seeing more and more scooter fats recently.

We do have a great deal of midgets though, so that's fun.

God, I live in Dallas right now.

I think the traffic is bad because people's cars can't accelerate fast enough under all their weight

Southern Indiana. Lots of fat hicks and country bumpkins here. At least I don't live in Kentucky. Pretty sure KY is one of the fattest states.

more colorado here

I still feel like we have an absurd amount of out of shape people, but they are just normal fatties instead of holy shit man the harpoons tumblr whales

still fucking disgusting imo

Wtf OP, i live in a 3rd world country where everyone is poor but most guys are shredded as fuck, so it's hard as hell to pick up whores.

Always look on the bright side of things.

Funny how fit it is yet Colo Springs rates for one of the highest cities of unattractive women.

>TFW beggers and homeless people in NZ are obese
>people keep giving them money

I've only seen 3 morbidly obese women in my 20 years of living here, but I agree, there are still a contingent of hambones walking around out here. I've been seeing more tumblr looking types lately, unfortunately. Ms. Skeltals and the typical chubster both with dyed-to-death undercut mohawks and "problematic" glasses.

Colorado Springs is a shithole and I'd assume any highly populated, urban-esque area is going to be extremely liberal -> more disgusting trannies and "freed" wimin. Also as you get into town, I've realized people progressively get uglier, shorter, and more aggressive. The better women are inbetween that and the barren country.

I think fat fucks are disgusting and all, but as a former skelly I feel worse for the dyel's and the skinnyfats.

>The ratio of unfit people to fit people in this country is like 10:1

Still no gf

>Live in Australia
>Look around, most people are fat

This isn't a bad thing, plenty of motivation to stick to what I do and not eat like shit.

I'm in Fort Worth and just got back from a day in Dallas. You have more shapes than we do and we're literally called Cow Town

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, ITS NOT JUST ME user.

You may have an eating disorder. Get help, user. You can make it through this. I believe in you.

>recovering fatty
>don't want to be surrounded by unreformed fatties
>don't want everyone to figure out how easy it is to get fit, and not be special anymore

i live in LA so i genuinely dont see a lot of fat people (i dont live in a poor area)

i used to live in tucson, AZ and goddamn everyone was/is fat and white. also everytime i go back to visit i try to look for black people or asians and i never see them anywhere.

Fuck man my co-worker comes from colarado and is fat as fuck. Literal egg mode. Hes an asshole too. Gives americans a bad name. I wish he'd just go home to his own country. He's a drain on the team.

>live in Boston
>full of college students, young professionals and artists
>don't see that many fat people

Not so bad here.

Midwesterner here. It's really, really, really bad. I'm totally against government intervention by default, but I'm beginning to think something needs done. Maybe a fine. Maybe drop sales tax on healthy food. I have no idea. But I drove through a strip mall recently and 5 out of the 7 randoms were MORBIDLY obese and unrelated to one another.