FECAL TRANSPLANT

I'm actually getting a fecal transplant next week.

My buddy at work said his girlfriend would do it for me, and she's totally healthy.

It's really happening bros.

I can't wait.

No more OCD, panic attacks, chronic constipation, fatigue, lack of motivation.

Why haven't you gotten one yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_bacteriotherapy
lmgtfy.com/?q=Faecal transplant studies
nature.com/news/gut-brain-link-grabs-neuroscientists-1.16316
hopkinsmedicine.org/health/healthy_aging/healthy_body/the-brain-gut-connection
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/04/gut-bacteria-mental-healt_n_6391014.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201309/gut-bacteria-transplant-new-treatment-anxiety
psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201404/the-gut-brain-connection-mental-illness-and-disease
health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/the-gut-brain-connection
psych.ufl.edu/~dpdevine/bb/pelham.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1986672/?_escaped_fragment_=po=5.55556
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S003193840800382X
nature.com/nrn/journal/v13/n10/abs/nrn3346.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.4161/cib.15702
pnas.org/content/108/7/3047.full.pdf&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your friends girlfriend is going to shit in your ass and all your problems are gonna be solved?

>tfw a qt girl will never donate her poop to be transplanted into your ass

I have no fucking idea what a fecal transplant is

why would you put shit into your ass?

From all the studies and articles I've read, Yes.

>tfw idktf

To destroy the bad bacteria in my gut and replace it with good.

>tfw I googled "fecal transplant"
>tfw it's actually a thing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_bacteriotherapy

I'd rather die in my own poo
jesus, it's like eating shit
but with your anus

Maybe constipation will get fixed, but otherwise fucking lmao

It's already scientifically proven that the gut is strongly connected to the brain and gut flora can cause things like ocd, anxiety and depression.

>all my problems will be solved if a cute grill poops in my butt

fucking what

>mfw this thread

This is bullshit, but It's definitely going to have a placebo effect that won't work now that I've told you about it :^)

JUST POO IN MY ASS SENPAI.

>link

If you have those issues why not use proven solutions like CBT therapy?

>established science is a placebo effect

kay lmao

>why not use proven solutions like CBT therapy?
aahhahahaAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy we got a psychologist over here.

>bullshit
Holy fuck like two seconds of googling will save you from sounding like a dumb ass lol

>samefag
Give me a link fagtron

You haven't really given any evidence either though man, like I dunno how you can laugh when you're going to literally take in shit based on smaller quantities of verified evidence compared to other solutions to all your problems you admit to having. Maybe I shouldn't be biting the bait but the idea of this is way to funny

Breh CBT is the most effective therapy, I'd way rather talk my problems out then literally eat shit

>this thread
I cant even...

>samefag

lmgtfy.com/?q=Faecal transplant studies

Hope i get karma for helping tards.

>paying $90 an hour to talk to some college cuck will magically change the bacteria and chemicals interfering with the normal function in your brain

LOL great minds

>dumbass

Why would you allow someone to poop into your butt?

lel forgot my ebin proofs you're samefagging

i have a screencap therefore it is irrifutable evidence :^)

Medfag here
That shits even rarely used for people with Cdiff, and only certain hospitals would even entertain the idea despite whatever the Internet told you
Protip: just buy probiotics like culturelle over the counter for $20 if you think your shit is making your life shit

lol i forgot it again

Maybe a fecal transplant would help my memory?

ok bro, we get it, you took intro to psych one semester. Need any more attention?

Be honest user when you go for that first shit and realise it came out of a girl's ass how hard is your dick going to be?

You stupid fucking retard. Unless you have some disease or parasites, the bacteria in your gut is SUPPOSED to be there. Shoving some else's shit up your anus is so fucking unsanitary I don't even want to think about it. You're NOT going to kill bacteria by giving them MORE shit to eat. Lastly, why would you want to kill it anyway? Its part of you. There are literally more bacteria cells in your body than there are YOUR cells and that's for a reason.

And how do you expect shoving someone's shit up your shit chute to fix your MENTAL problems, most of which are probably caused by chemical imbalances and the others that can be cured with therapy?

>mfw he doesn't believe me

Okay then.

>It's already scientifically proven that the gut is strongly connected to the brain and gut flora can cause things like ocd, anxiety and depression.
No. It's not.

>That shits even rarely used for people with Cdiff
No shit because it has like a 95% cure rate and drug companies get butthurt about it.

Antibiotics have a low cure rate for c-diff.

Fecal transplant will be widely practiced in the medical community in about 5-10 years though mark my words.

>Protip: just buy probiotics like culturelle over the counter for $20
lmao yes because 4 species of bacteria can clearly outcompete 15k+ different species in much higher quantities.
Probiotics are mostly useless.

I swear Veeky Forums gets dumber every day.

First of all, let me present myself. I'm an amateur biologist (in that I have a biology degree, but now just starting graduate school) with some interest on bacteria, specially their ecology and role as symbiots with megafauna. Fecal transplant is a great and safe procedure, and I want to congratulate you on giving it a chance. Thanks to people like you, in the future it will be normal and more biological resources will be developed to fix problex chemicals used to be too agressive to safelly solve.

CBT is pretty useless for people with mental disorders.

>the bacteria in your gut is SUPPOSED to be there.
No fuckface.
The bad bacteria that has colonized my gut is NOT supposed to be there.
The beneficial bacteria has been destroyed by my past antibiotic use and the only bacteria left are one's causing me disease.

>Shoving some else's shit up your anus is so fucking unsanitary I don't even want to think about it.
Good for you.
Medical science says it's beneficial though.

>You're NOT going to kill bacteria by giving them MORE shit to eat.
That's not what a fecal transplant does at all.

>And how do you expect shoving someone's shit up your shit chute to fix your MENTAL problems,
Google "gut-brain connection" and see how wrong you are.

>chemical imbalances
some caused by the bad bacteria itself releasing certain chemicals bad for the brain.

You're not easting shot, and the bacteria don't eat shit. Then clean your intestines leving them free of bacteria, and the new poop repopulates it with a healthy batch that will colonize your intestines and make you healthier

>big pharma conspiracy theorist
Ok, think we've heard enough here. You're clearly a quack and extremely delusional. Might as well stop drinking tap water, that fluoride is clearly making you passive aggressive and complacent.

Yes, yes it is.

nature.com/news/gut-brain-link-grabs-neuroscientists-1.16316
hopkinsmedicine.org/health/healthy_aging/healthy_body/the-brain-gut-connection
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/04/gut-bacteria-mental-healt_n_6391014.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201309/gut-bacteria-transplant-new-treatment-anxiety
psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201404/the-gut-brain-connection-mental-illness-and-disease
health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/the-gut-brain-connection

>c-conspiracy t-theorist
lmao it's not a conspiracy, it's right out in the open

How dumb are you? Countless people know the pharmaceutical industry is corrupt as fuck. They have every incentive to stop fmt.

>You're clearly a quack
Kek, you're ACTUALLY denying mainstream medical science yet you call me a quack.
Enjoy your brainwashing. I bet you browse sciencebasedmedicine.org too.

Only link you posted worth reading(the last one) doesn't even support the bullshit you're peddling. Did you even fucking read the links you posted?

I'm already healthy though, this wont help me.

Once again the angry authoritarian "skeptics" get BTFO by people practicing real science.

This happened with:
-H. Plyori
-mercury amalgams

and now fecal transplants.

inb4 some "skeptic" claims I support homeopathy or some bullshit like that

>humans survive 200,000 years
>live through the cold
>live through the heat
>live in the wild
>build civilization from nothing
>master the forces of the world around them
>nobody ever complains
>fast forward to last thousand years
>waaaaah look at me look at how hard my life is
>oh boo hoo hoo shit is so hard
>look at all this shit I have
>somebody fix my problems for me
>welp, time to shove shit up my ass that will totally fix all my problems
You're a fucking disgrace

Not arguing with a delusional retard who can't even link any legitimate evidence.

>inspect element suddenly stopped working since you posted the first screencap

You could just go on a whole foods plant based diet for good gut bacteria. Its really simple, but I guess getting someone else's shit up your bum is much easier.

>it's not worth reading because I don't want to be butthurt and BTFO

That's you're fault really.

How does it feel that the medical community disagrees with you?

>Did you even fucking read the links you posted?
Did you?

Here's some more for you:

Stop being such a cuck.

What the fuck do politics have to do with anything? I'm a libertarian and I think this is all bullshit. Why are you suddenly picking on authoritarians?

>The beneficial bacteria has been destroyed by my past antibiotic use and the only bacteria left are one's causing me disease.
Destroyed as in you misused antibiotics and brought this upon yourself or destroyed as in that's what you assume has happened and you use antibiotics as an excuse for it?

Ur this may about a guy on the internet lying about shoving poop up his ass

nice post lmao

You're not arguing when there is countless evidence right in front of your face which refutes your central point?
Okay then thanks for admitting you're wrong you delusional retard.

>can't accept that two people can same the same opinion
sad really

That can slightly help but it's not anything close to enough to cure serious health problems like c. diff, chrons etc.

Because idiots like you support anything the FDA says.
Highly doubt you're a libertarian.

>Destroyed as in you misused antibiotics
Yes, I was given antibiotics heavily as a child and have taken them regularly as an adult.

>Because idiots like you support anything the FDA says.
Oh, so you know all my beliefs now based on one post in which I said I didn't believe shoving poop up your butt would fix your problems?
>Highly doubt you're a libertarian.
You're free do doubt all you want, but you'd still be wrong. Libertarian here.

>Oh, so you know all my beliefs now based on one post in which I said I didn't believe shoving poop up your butt would fix your problems?
No, but statistically you're going to be one of those people. The whole "skeptic" crowd is overwhelmingly liberal/statist.

In the end you were still wrong about fecal transplants as there are countless scientific studies showing their efficacy.
Also it's been all over the news.
Where have you been?

>op posts about a cute grill dropping a steamer in his cock sock
>WHY DOESNT ANYONE BELIEVE ME WHY ARE YOU ALL UPSET HURRR

I've been reading about FMTs for years with interest.

I hope you're going to have her shit tested by a lab first. If not you're retarded and enjoy your raging gut infection.

Also, I hope it makes a difference for you, but the things you listed are complex can have many (or multiple) causes.

OP is dumb. Just do intermitten fasting and you'll get basically better results in two weeks or less.

Also, OP is gay for receiving shit (literally).

>I hope you're going to have her shit tested by a lab first.
Yes, just basic tests though.
Stool culture and O+P.

>intermitten fasting and you'll get basically better results
heh I wish it was that easy

>gay for receiving shit from a GIRL
HOW?

>strawman

>CBT is useless for mental disorders

Nigga where are you getting that stat, besides integrative therapy with medication it's the best option

OP instead of that you could take a stack of black seed oil, honey, tumeric, spirulina, yogurt, and kombucha.

Or have shit shoved in your ass. Your choice.

I've taken those plus countless other supplements and nothing has worked.

Senpai pls

Strange. I started feeling superhuman since I've been doing that. Like a serial killer is going around my body killing all the bad stuff off.

Well do your poop thing and then try not to let it happen again.

Seriously why not just take some probiotic caps
Eat some fucking yogurt or kimchi nigga
Why are you spending 1000s of goyim bux on this stupid shit

>tfw you're bulking and you take a massive shit stretching out your angus

i guess this is what it must feel like for a girl to sleep with a guy with a big dick

>>intermitten fasting and you'll get basically better results
>heh I wish it was that easy

Just tough it out for at least two weeks. My first week was hell, I was having candida die-off since the bacterias in my stomach refuse to die. That was fucking hell, I remember having anxiety, random headaches and shitting 3-4 times a die (usually diarrhea).

2 days later I'm fit and felt alot better, and even set new PRs for my big 3 exercises. My versicolor disease on my back faded and looked a lot more like my skin rather than white patches.

I almost had one today...

I gave myself an enema with a hot water bottle in the tub today and let go of a lot more than i expected.. took a while to wash everything away.. I was surrounded for a bit..

Fecal transplants are a real thing in medical practice, you fucking idiots. If I recall correctly, it's a way to treat c. diff.

holy fuck are you dumb
please name the bacteria types that you deem good or bad

Ladies and gentlemen jenkem's successor has arrived.

why does science anger you?

Go back to red dit

>please name thousands of types of bacteria
Son, you know they are bad from the effects they have on your body.

You don't need to name every one.

I don't have candida though and the tests I did showed that.

Also I tried the same method you did and it didn't work.

>probiotics
pleb detected

You really sound like a butthurt truther at this point. Just shut the fuck up already lol

hope it works, m8. please do followup thread.

what would happen if i shoved a pit bull turd up my ass

this thread is bait
everyone posting in it is retarded including me
thanks OP that was literally the most retarded think i've heard
please kill yourself in all honesty

Ok read through about 3 articles before I noticed a trend that none of them actually support what you're claiming(curing mental disorders).

At most they address a correlation between certain mental states and normal gut function. That isn't because there is a direct link between gut flora and mental function, it's because there is a link between being physically healthy and mental health. Plenty of people who have health issues also have accompanying mental health problems as well, that doesn't mean they're directly linked with what is causing their decline in health. The studies that didn't address this had almost nothing to do with what you're claiming.

I just had to make this post because it's clear as day that you don't have a scientific background at all and have no clue how to read a study/research paper. You're just another one of those flaming retards peddling pseudoscience through the incorrect use of actual science or pseudoscience published by hacks. Nothing more nothing less.

putting someone elses shit up ur ass aside, just because people in the past had it bad doesn't mean we have to

>no argument
lmao
will do bro

bacteria wouldn't match and you'd get sick

>it's because there is a link between being physically healthy and mental health.
Not the point.

The studies directly show the link between gut bacteria and mental symptoms.

Your gut bacteria produces like 90% of serotonin in your body.
How dumb do you have to be to think it has NOTHING to do with brain function and symptoms of depression?

>I just had to make this post because it's clear as day that you don't have a scientific background at all
You're projecting pretty hard here and it shows.
Something science has shown clear as day and you're denying it.

>pseudoscience
Listen to yourself, FDA drone.

MFW> user gets aids or worse

This is why /pol/ mentions degeneracy alot.

So what? Will you both be joining asses? Does that count as her cheating? topkek

OP HERE

Who wants to have a discussion about FMT

come to
tinychat DOT com SLASH fmtguy

I thought this was a troll post until I read all the autismo responses. Good luck OP I hope this miracle solves your life time of problems

>>it's because there is a link between being physically healthy and mental health.
>Not the point.

>The studies directly show the link between gut bacteria and mental symptoms.

>Your gut bacteria produces like 90% of serotonin in your body.
>How dumb do you have to be to think it has NOTHING to do with brain function and symptoms of depression?

If you're going to cite the wikipedia article directly, at least include the parts that matter:
"The serotonin is secreted luminally and basolaterally which leads to increased serotonin uptake by circulating platelets and activation after stimulation, which gives increased stimulation of myenteric neurons and gastrointestinal motility.[13] The remainder is synthesized in serotonergic neurons of the CNS, where it has various functions. These include the regulation of mood, appetite, and sleep."

Maybe also include the fact serotonin quantity plays no part in the majority of mental disorders as well and the consensus on whether serotonin quantity even affects mood disorders like depression at all is still uncertain. Might also want to mention that your brain produces it's own serotonin and primarily uses that endogenous serotonin for it's activities.

>You're projecting pretty hard here and it shows.
>Something science has shown clear as day and you're denying it.

I'm a Chem/Math student and have worked with hundreds of chemists and biologists before. What's your pedigree? Wikileaks? Skepchick.org? Take a fucking biology class.

But go on, go get someone else's shit pumped up your ass. I hope you get AIDS, you fucking monkey.

holy shit don't call it a fecal transplant

i know that's what it's technically called but say you're getting a gut bacteria transplant or anything else

Were you just looking for this kind of reaction?

>Maybe also include the fact serotonin quantity plays no part in the majority of mental disorders

top lel

How retarded are you?

>whether serotonin quantity even affects mood disorders like depression at all is still uncertain.
What the fuck are you even talking about?
This is completely new to me if true?

Seratonin is one of the main chemicals in the brain which affects mood.

>I'm a Chem/Math student and have worked with hundreds of chemists and biologists before.
The hilarious think is that the vast majority of science disagrees with you yet you continue to spew your bullshit.

Enjoy your pseudoscience and homeopathy.

>Were you just looking for this kind of reaction?
look at what website this is.

Top fucking kek

>fecal transplant
OMG I LOVE Veeky Forums

>top lel

>How retarded are you?

Are you not aware that serotonin regulation is not the cause of mental conditions involving it? And you're calling me retarded? Most deficiencies are a result of problems with re-uptake, not the amount of the neurotransmitter actually secreted. How can you even make any claims about endocrine function without even knowing basic shit?

>What the fuck are you even talking about?
>This is completely new to me if true?

>Seratonin is one of the main chemicals in the brain which affects mood.

There has never been direct evidence of serotonin quantity and mood disorders. Ever. The studies you linked don't even talk about that anyway.

>Enjoy your pseudoscience and homeopathy.

Okay I get it now, 7/10 bait, had me going for a while there.

>Most deficiencies are a result of problems with re-uptake
lmao that's why you think SSRIs are amazing amirite?

fucking retard

>There has never been direct evidence of serotonin quantity and mood disorders. Ever.
Except that it's a major function in major depression.

Holy shit learn to stop being a retard.

The studies and news articles I posted strongly disagree with you.

Now the general population that reads the news disagrees with you.

Now you're the crazy conspiracy theorist quack.

How does it feel?

Stop posting any time.

Holy shit are you retarded? Do you even know what re-uptake is?

If it wasn't obvious already, I'm just trolling the fuck out of you guys. Like really it's just this easy.