Steroids make a beta cuck do really stupid shit

steroids make a beta cuck do really stupid shit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3cjg9j/red_pill_video_compilation_nuke_required_viewing/
imgur.com/a/BGdss
fgts.jp/s/thread/16321214/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do dads always wanna fuck their daughters? Fuckin creeps. And like a dad would ever kick a kids ass for fucking his whore daughter in 2016

if i had a hot daughter and she was like 15 and dtf i would do it desu

When you think about it, having a daughter in this day and age is a lose/lose scenario. She'll either be a whore or a frigid SJW

beta males will always act like betas no mater how many steroids they stack

That feels like it could be the plot of a shounen anime, protagonist sees qt in that shirt and ultimately ends up challenging her dad to a fight to win his daughter, this is when the protag takes off his hoodie revealing his gains, the dad is overwhelmed at the sheer beauty which is the protags body and they end up fucking, falling in love and abandoning the girl and his wife to pursue bodybuilding

That's fucking sick

>inb4 huehue bro ur on Veeky Forums wincest xD it's normal here lol u know where u are?

I wish I was a dad.

>implying you wouldnt

this girl is like 16

ye same

There is a middle ground. If you don't know any sensible, well adjusted women, then it probably reflects on who you are.

Jesus fuck they make them hot nowadays

>he thinks theres a middle ground
If you want to take the blue pill thats cool but dont go spouting your bullshit
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3cjg9j/red_pill_video_compilation_nuke_required_viewing/

it's the estrogen in the water and things

It was always a losing scenario unless you also have at least one son survive into adulthood.

Matrilineal descent ain't shit.
It's not that dads want to fuck their daughters, it's that they don't want anyone else fucking them.

That whole incestual, abnormal psychosexual development thing is literally a jewish meme, the talmud and jewish desires projected onto goyim.

I would fuck her, but not if she was my daughter

You take something that you create and molded no woman you surpass this.

>I lift for my hero Woody Allen

>frigid SJW

SJW chicks are the biggest whores you will ever meet, if you're Chad enough. It's great seeing the look of cognitive dissonance and confusion on the faces of lawyer chick types before they conclude that yes, they will submit to you like the sex object they are.

This guy gets it.

That seems arbitrary. Why not if she were your daughter?
>daddy, i saw you working out the other day, can I feel your muscles?

>daughter (15)
>pecs
>solid

Who cares that dad looks hot as fuck. Fuck god damn it Veeky Forums you've finally made me say that a guy looks hot. God fucking damn you all.

i rate guys now

n-not that i ever really think about them sexually

>tfw daddy in OP will never make you beg for his warm cummies

feels batman.

Kek

Apparently not doing them makes you a whiny jealous faggot.

WHERE

ARE

YOUR

BALLS

DUDE?!

seriously dude? You let this happen for stupid shit like that? LOL

It'll be funny when she dates a chad that can kick his manlet ass

ITT 4 chan virgos get triggered by reddit: the post.

wtf is that me

>his daughter is almost as tall as him
she obviously already tasted cock look at her face like "my dad is such a retard if only he knew what timmy did to me"

>mfw he actually thinks i'm wearing this shirt
>mfw she actually thinks I actually think she's wearing that shirt

>arbitrary

I WANT TO FUCK THAT DAD IN THE ASS

I once did a cycle, my balls shrank but they shrink more when I'm cold, nobody ever noticed a difference.

Look what I've found m8s.

>she is almost as tall as him

KEK
E
K

oh dear muh dik

where

MUH DICK

found something senpai :)
guess she must be over 18

imgur.com/a/BGdss

Kek, forgot the link.
fgts.jp/s/thread/16321214/

fat/10

it's thicc

What, are we calling fat bellies "high test" now?

just another example of /r9k/ faggots invading this board and bringing their low standards. If she was a man, you'd be calling her the fat fuck she is.

if you don't think is hot ur ghey

>if you don't have my omega low standards you're gay
>my desperation is a sign of masculinity

I'd rather fuck 10/10 men than 4/10 fat fucks. Bitch has to lose the gut before my dick even twitches.

>implying you aren't completely deprived of sex and love
>implying you wouldn't fuck her if given the chance

bud...

>he assumes everyone is a standards-free incel loser like he is

Just proving my point.

>standards free

stop posting she's objectively hot

Objectively fat. An 8/10 face on a 4/10 body.

ur making me angry

I fapped

>beta rage at his waifu being shown up as the butterball she is

Son, if you're even slightly proficient at liftan you can do better. Literally a good face on a substandard body.

IT'S THIQ

>h-her gut is t-thick I swear!!!!1

I was wondering where this pic came from

His daughter skullmogs him

> girl

it has a Pussy not Bussy

> redpill
Behold Lord Fedora, master of the neckbeard

I got in a fight with a girls dad when I was in highschool. happened right in front of my principal. he got banned from the school is all that happened to him and he started it.

this. I was scared as fuck if my wife was having a girl or not. turns out she popped out a literal mini-me. so fucking happy, I'm not ready to have a girl now

I don't think I'll ever be ready

>maybe I could be your wife tonight

No

I don't think they wanna fuck their daughters. its more of the idea of their daughter being disrespected and turned into some punks teenage fuck toy. then of course raising a bastard child as your own. dosnt sound like fun to me.

It's literally about ownership. The daughter is his possession and if someone fucks the girl they're stealing from him and she's now 'damaged goods'. Dads with this retarded mindset are worried that they themselves are disrespected.

they don't, stop projecting. they believe that no guy is worthy of their daughter, that's where the whole kids being scared of meeting their date's father comes from.

>No fapping for at least a week
>This thread
>Muh dick

>he took """"""""""the red pill"""""""""""

lmaoing at you right now, it's one thing to be a cautious realist and it's another thing entirely to be a bitter virgin who blames women for his problems. every single true piece of advice on that forum is common sense to anyone who isn't a fucking moron, everything else is based off anecdotes from a few butthurt neckbeards who got fucked over because they were pathetic heaps of shit.

you're a troubled child left behind

The pain in her eyes

It's funny how Islamic life philosophy infected the West in the recent decade, huh?

>sensible, well adjusted women
as if, fgt pls

>nowadays
you sound like my Grandpa

>take the blue pill
get back, /pol/e-/pol/isher

OR president of these United States

>I'd rather fuck 10/10 men
ghey deteck'd

>in this day and age
you seriously sound like my Grrandpa

Islam is the answer, anyone who denies this is a moron.

Kek

Mate, it's been like that for thousands of years you dumb fuck.

IKTFB wife and I on the way to fertility clinic today.
W-wish us luck brehs?

my fucking dick

Would anyone here honestly not fuck their hot 15-year-old daughter if they had one?

WTF is wrong with you?

Bro if you're not wrecking that pussy someone else is. Don't you want to protect your little girl?

This
>mfw siblings kids are all daughters
>family name is going to stop right there
>one brother who had a boy married a shitskin

Gross

Womyn detected

This is the kind of girl I'd almost certainly fuck, but vehemently deny if anyone asked about it.

>Moped

>this thread

>implying this isn't how it's been for centuries.

Got dayum you arm chair historians are retarded. If anything it's gotten significantly more relaxed in the last two decades.

T. Eighties baby.

Are those midgets f@m?

>not treating your little princess right
>not making sure her first time is perfect
>not protecting her from boys who would only use her as a sex toy

Why do you even lift?

>Life is black and white

If you're not able to raise your daughter properly do that she is stable, you deserve to see her become what you fear you fucking poor excuse of a parent.

ew why is she so sweaty

what a slut. no thank you