/plg/ - Powerlifting General

/plg/- Powerlifting general: We lift heavy, eat heavy, and feel heaviest of all.

>SHAMELESS SHILLING EDITION

Some neat stuff: pastebin.com/99cMvaQh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZXc39hT8t4
youtube.com/watch?v=U5zrloYWwxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder poutine has admitted he would let his friend fuck his wife as long as she liked it.

how do I achieve this ass plg?

dude those fucking pancakes are amazing.

in for trying harder

whats the big deal? Its not like his friend is raping his wife

t. white male

Yeah I bought two boxes and will be buying two more tomorrow.

These things are crazy good. Gonna try them in my waffle iron tomorrow.

Chadlex pls

TL;Dr how do i approach cutting for powerlifting?

I hit my first plateau for weekly gains. 315/265/405. I'm not sure if I need a new program or if I should deload, and if so, how to deload. The thing is I also want to lose 10 pounds by Independence day. I want to be hanging around 8-14% bf. I'm 6'4 212lbs right now. So how do I cut while making gains?

your mums pancakes are amazing ;))

just get a lipo you dip. Its free in ameriland

or use dnp and be done with it in less than a month

>So how do I cut while making gains?

Get good at planing meal times, and be prepared to lose a little strength. Ten lbs should be easy though.

you're a cuck tho

ChadChad pls

Tbh I doubt ten pounds in either direction makes a noticeable difference at that height.

I'm definitely taking nutrition more seriously. But I think I can tack on 80 lbs to my total by the 4th, mostly because I know I haven't been eating half the protein I should have been. I think my body will respond well to being fed well. Is TM is routine du jour for new intermediates?

I'm going to start with 10lbs, could easily go farther. I'll stop whenever I feel most virile

wouldn't you rather eat that dinner stoned though?

>he fell for the more protein meem
body building pls go

I FUCKING LOVE KODIAK POWER CAKES
Alright that's the only reason I came to this thread goodbye

I mean I am REALLY not hitting protein. I'm talking 75g on a good day

TM is the opposite of a routine de jour: it's solid and probably the least meme-y.

I don't think your protein intake is what's holding 80 lbs off your total m8.

Just don't go to the gym without eating some carbs beforehand. And caffeine will be your friend.

But seriously, 10 lbs will be no problem. Honestly doubt it will hold you back much at all.

Don't tempt me with a good time.

I MEAN WEED IS BAD IT IS A BANNED SUBSTANCE OK? I'M TELLIN WADA, BLAKE.

I will end you
his chadlex meme needs to pump the brakes

went to dinner with gf the other night. she was having a bad week so the second we got home she whipped out a full prepacked bowl

I received confirmation that morning i had passed my piss test and background check

needless to say i went full retard

This Chad
Has no brakes

> go to the gym at night
>hits the caffeine for that extra pump
>cant fall asleep afterwards
thanks cuck

I plan on becoming a SHW. is the plan generally recognized as bulking and cutting no more than 5%bf each way at a low bodyfat and take 6 or 7 years to get to 300lbs, or should I just skip ahead to the permabulk

Hardly. I know BCPA judges who smoke weed and I know of this one dude who smoked the night before a meet, went, got tested, and came out a-okay. Apparently they jacked up the numbers for weed so you can only get busted if you're literally high while they test you.

But that's cool, man. If you don't want to roll with the cool kids I understand. It's a big promotion and if you don't think you're ready to handle the position then that's the most professional choice you can make.

>okay with cheating on your spouse
>okay with fucking other married people
>smokes weed
>likes salmon
Does poutine have absolutely no humanity or morals?

I am old enough that if I have a coffee after 1500 I can't sleep

When I'm cutting though, I can drink a coffee right before bed on a heavy training day and fall asleep before my head hits the pillow.

That's bad Aaron, ok? It helps you recover and creates an unfair advantage ok?

>Sex with the gf while high

Start eating. Never stop.

;)

nn lad. See you S A T U R D A Y at B I G . L A N D . M A M M A L S . B A R B E L

>powerlifting
>professional

Thanks for the good responses man. You have a good community here

Honestly it's more that I'm not cool with going to see my aunt when I'm fucked up. Some other time mate.

But I'd appreciate it if you could work with the table to make sure all my music is youtube.com/watch?v=QZXc39hT8t4

Literally never done drugs. Never even drank to drunkenness, just had a glass of wine with dinner and stuff.
Have been wondering about using weed as a sleep aid though desu. My brain is constantly going at a million miles an hour, including while I'm exhausted and trying to pass out. Something natural that would slow it down a bit sounds appealing.

Would you fuck your aunt if she wanted it?
I mean someone else would anyway so you might as well

>tfw no isley

>Literally never done drugs.
you never had aspirin, ibuprofen or anti biotics?

oh how hilarious you have caught me in a wordplay technicality, i have been owned

Ok, so a few thoughts here:

Yes it will help you fall asleep. But using it to self medicate is always something to be concerned about. Also, know that in some rare instances, Marijuana has been shown to uncover underlying psychoses.

I had a mate who had some serious deterioration to his mental health not because of weed, but it certainly added a lot of fuel to the fire.

Consider talking to a doctor about it before you make any calls friend. Hopefully you live somewhere where they aren't totally paranoid and crazy about pot.

In for fucking taken people means you're sexually unmarketable and can't find your own oc to claim as your own

>Push Press, Warm up to 7RM load. Maximize NL 12 minutes

I would never sleep with a Married woman or someone who was taken
For example I flipped shit when this girl I banged lost her engagement ring in my car

Lmao fuck of m7 I'm serious

It's like selling Crack to a kid and being like aye it's fine because someone else would have sold it to them anyway man they were looking for it.

B-but the dealer din du nuffin wrong

Speaking of dindu, why the fuck is sparrow still in the treehouse? Did George forget to kick her out?

the kid shouldn't be making a bad decision, like buying crack

What did sparrow do wrong

>he thinks his gf is not blacked when hes not looking

He kicked her but then she had him add her back.
You know how he is with Internet girls man.
Oh well i guess.

literally nothing wrong with a kid buying a crack you retard. Your morals are fucked up

Yeah I actually agree that the crack dealer isn't to blame here.

The seller has no authority over the purchaser.

Oh George. Good thing there's only one of him

And someone shouldn't be fucking somebody else's wife. Period. But who am I to talk, I'm just a degenerate that doesn't fuck other people's bitch knowingly.

not saying the crack dealer isn't in the wrong, m8. but the initial wrong is in the kid making a bad decision

if all the kids decided to stop buying crack, the crack dealers selling to children would go out of business

so maybe the kids should think things through before doing stupid shit and the wrongs of the world will go away.

>playing invoker

explain why someone shouldn't fuck somebody else's wife.

Oh wait you can't, your probably just going to respond muh morals

Holy shit garry I've had it up to here with you.

>muh moral burden
>muh not in a relationship
>muh fuck the first girl interested in me
Fuck that. Gross, dude.

Good thing you're natty though. Got those priorities lined up right.

I think you two need to ask yourselves what part of cheating injures the spouse. I'm not saying it doesn't, it does. But ask yourself at what point is the damage done.

I'm not even sure if I'm being trolled right now or if people are defending selling Crack-cocain to children

Laughed my ass off here I'm pretty sure that's what we're witnessing. Ipf athletes defending crack vending (almost definitely illegal) to children

Pillars of society here

Do I have to explain it to you?

Do you see...

Holy shit garry have you been impeccably trolling me

Aaron you shit start capitalizing that G I swear to god m8 i will fuckin reck u u little shit little Aaron.

Srsly tho being a libtard is almost worth it just to get Joe's and your panties all knotted up.

>And someone shouldn't be fucking somebody else's wife. Period.

I agree with this, as with the notion that people shouldn't be selling crack to children.

but the initial issue is still that there are spouses looking to cheat and kids wanting to buy crack, they're still in the wrong regardless of what the other person (also in the wrong imho) does. its not an "only one party is wrong" stiatuion.

Don't make this an ipf thing friend I'm on your side here don't stab me in the back.
No its definitely both parties fault.
They are arguing the person fucking the wife is devoid of blame

>impeccably trolling me

>They are arguing the person fucking the wife is devoid of blame

WHO IS DECIDING TO DESTROY A MARRIAGE?

FAT DICKHEAD DIDN'T WAKE UP AND GO "I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING MY SPOUSE WON'T LIKE"

SHE DID

'yes'
I think we're on the same page here.

Do you happen to know where I can procure some crack, while we're discussing this?

You're right how could I possibly think you thought fucking another man's bitch was permissible

garry

Gotta take it where I can get it but for the sake of an overwhelming majority of good lads including yourself, I'll renig my ipf meanness

Fat retard decided yea this will crush a guy but I will partake anyway because my penis trumps my respect for my common man and my empathy for the feelings of others

Boardshorts will get married, come home, and find Rasputin is fucking his girl with his 8x6

>g

THAT'S IT YOU LOLFEDDING ROID MONKEY

YOU'LL REGRET THIS

CHECK UNDER YOUR BED AT EXACTLY 0311 TONIGHT

I could make him more flaccid than his constitution with a few demeaning words

Kek,
Joe does it again.

How many guys do you think amber fucked while you were away at college?

'i agree'

I don't know where you can find some crack, but my buddy behind the safeway in Bend OR might know.

c6w w1d5 4 reps on bench :^)

>ywn be boardshorts

your wife was still fucked by him, is this "whited"?

You make a good point as to the character of our ripped titted friend, but he has no part in the causation of the situation.

I don't think we're going to get anywhere on this one lads; I'm good to just drop it.

feels good
I would rather not be a bagboy in my mid-late twenties

He has a huge part of the partaking of the situation.
He seems like a good lad and at least he understands he did wrong though.
Except he keeps doing it..

>Except he keeps doing it

Because he doesn't respect himself enough to stop her from using him.

Time for bed Alex.

You might wake up and realize that you only dreamt of being a talented lifter, and are in fact a talentless lanklet with few assets, none of which are a unique ability or worthwhile skill.

That would be a shitty reality ;_;

Trip on panzer, kek

I can't remember the upper programming at all on C6W

Bend is fucking beautiful. I'll let you know when I plan on going snowboarding again. Mt bachelor is amazing

>Except he keeps doing it..
"muh no willpower"

All of oregon (except portland and shitlam) is beautiful imho, definitely my favorite state of the ones I've lived in/been to.

>week 1 day 5
wat

if you meant week 5 day 1 you got 4 reps, nice fkn job m8

:(
you pretty much nailed my life tBh, minus the lanklet part

>Bend is fucking beautiful

Westcoast /plg/ meetup when?

I'd be cool roadtripping to Portland

fuck me. Some guy was training this girl how to deadlift. He told her she was doing a good job. Her back was the most rounded it could possibly be and the bar was like a foot away from her.

But it's ok. He asked her to spot him, to which she asked if she was the right person for the job
>don't worry, I'll make it. But in case I don't you'll only have to help by using two fingers.

Fuck yes. He untracked it and dropped it on his chest. She could barely move it, but by time I sauntered over there he had racked it just. That's what you get for giving shit advice and deadlifting inside the fucking power rack.

What exactly do people mean when they say to brace your core for a squat?

After you suck in air and your belly expands, are you supposed to just leave it distended, or should you try to suck in your gut while trying to hold your breath in?

>no willpower

I think it's worse than that mate. I think he's got p low self esteem and this bitch is manipulating him.

I was cringing pretty hard reading the story he told today. Pretty obvious where the power dynamic is.

I'm torn on Coan. On the one hand I despise cheaters, on the other he's really likable and "everyone did it" is actually close to a valid argument for those times.

Bench, rows, ohp, weighted pull ups

Imagine Chris duffin is going to walk over and punch you in the gut.

In fact, just watch this entire video: youtube.com/watch?v=U5zrloYWwxw

Oh. And I had to squat in the shitty narrow rack with the hooks way too fucking low. Failed 170kg squat, a pr, due to dodgey looking depth. Close tho. Will get it tomorrow, especially when I get the comfy rack and the good bar that doesn't bend and flick everywhere after 140kgs.

Salem fucking sucks tBh. My gf and I did a ton of hikes including Ramona falls

How far are you from the border?

This ver of c6w I have has you working out

5x/week 1-2
4x/week 3-4
3x/week 5
Would be nice if I could rep my max after 1 week lol

>How far are you from the border?

Technically I'm south of most of it. I can catch a boat to Port Angeles in 90 minutes.

Aren't you afraid of the vampires?

>5 days on week one
he must have updated it, I don't remember that ever being there. I remember week 2 being the only 5 day week.

Naw I'm essentially a Werewolf those sparkly teenagers ain't no match fo me and my squad.